Star Slayer | Ahsoka X Reader

By cheesEPIC

(updating frequently) In this story, you play the role of the 16 year old DOOM slayer in the Star Wars univer... More

Chapter 1 - Hell On Earth
Chapter 2 - Priests
Chapter 3 - Journey Back Home
Chapter 4 - Master
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Exultia
Chapter 8 - Hell
Chapter 9 - Return
Chapter 10 - Past
Chapter 11 - Training Discovery
Chapter 12 - Panorama Trouble
Chapter 13 - Trandoshans
Chapter 14 - Ahsoka
Chapter 15 - Rescue
Chapter 16 - Med Bay
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Forsaken Word
Chapter 19 - Missions
Chapter 20 - Carlac
Chapter 21 - Padmé's Introduction
Chapter 22 - Terror Dome
Chapter 23 - Christophsis Crisis
Chapter 24 - Christophsis
Chapter 25 - Teth
Chapter 26 - Stinky
Chapter 27 - Prophecy
Chapter 28 - Questions
Chapter 29 - Meditation Trouble
Chapter 30 - Fake Friend
Chapter 31 - Lower Levels
Chapter 32 - Super Gore Nest
Chapter 33 - Aftermath
Chapter 34 - An Eventful Morning
Chapter 35 - Fun In Bed
Chapter 36 - Unexpected Departure
Chapter 37 - ARC Complex
Chapter 38 - Sentinel Prime
Chapter 39 - Council Report
Chapter 40 - Repaying Nightmare
Chapter 41 - The Gathering
Chapter 42 - Return Encounters
Chapter 43 - 79's
Chapter 44 - Hangover
Chapter 45 - The Show
Chapter 46 - Rescue Operation
Chapter 47 - Healing
Chapter 48 - Lethal Mistake
Chapter 49 - Broken and Breathless
Chapter 50 - Repaying Questions
Chapter 51 - Happy Together
Chapter 52 - Distress Call
Chapter 53 - Mortis
Chapter 54 - The Force
Chapter 55 - Dark Side
Chapter 56 - Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 57 - Apology
Chapter 58 - Meditating Realisation
Chapter 59 - Separate Missions
Chapter 60 - Barracks and Blindness
Chapter 61 - Traitorous Loss
Chapter 62 - Distractions
Chapter 63 - Funeral
Chapter 64 - Resurrection
Chapter 65 - Phobos Facility
Chapter 66 - Lightsaber Training
Chapter 67 - Bane's Holocron
Chapter 68 - Children Of The Force
Chapter 69 - The Other Hole
Chapter 70 - Panorama Savage
Chapter 71 - Lux Gets Roasted
Chapter 72 - Lux Gets Bullied
Chapter 73 - Sacrificial Delay
Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment
Chapter 75 - Corrupted Control
Chapter 76 - Meditating 79's
Chapter 77 - Hungover Duel
Chapter 78 - Blue Shadow Virus
Chapter 79 - Underground
Chapter 80 - Virus
Chapter 81 - Talk
Chapter 82 - Morning
Chapter 83 - Rich Dress
Chapter 84 - Naboo
Chapter 85 - Worrying Talk
Thank You.
Chapter 86 - Past Marauder
Chapter 88 - Seraphim
update
Chapter 89 - Divinity Machine
Chapter 90 - Unnecessary Trial
Chapter 91 - Nekravol Kidnapping
Chapter 92 - Rage
Chapter 93 - Icon of Sidious
Chapter 94 - Urdak
Chapter 95 - Reunion
Chapter 96 - Icon
Chapter 97 - Portal
Chapter 98 - The Blood Swamps
Chapter 99 - Ahsoka
Chapter 100 - Peace
Chapter 101 - Helping Decision
Chapter 102 - Hell's Diner

Chapter 87 - Divinity Meltdown

570 8 2
By cheesEPIC

I turned to Ahsoka and looked at the floor.

"What are we going to do?" She asked, fear filling every part of her body, I could feel it.

"I didn't want to have to do this, but there is no other choice." I said.

"What?" She asked.

I reached into my arsenal and pulled the BFG out from it. Ahsoka gasped and stepped back again.

"Didn't you destroy that!?" She shouted.

"I'll explain after. For now, just go." I yelled as I turned to face the approaching demons.

"What? And leave you here?" She asked.

"GO!" I yelled.

Ahsoka recoiled in shock before seeing how serious I was. She turned around and began to run away.

I began to charge the argent inside of the BFG up to as high as it could go. There were so many demons here. There was no chance that I'd kill them all, but I could take out a very large majority.

I could feel the pressure inside of the huge gun build up to a substantial level, enough for me to fire it, and I did.

As I pulled the trigger, the green ball of energy shot out of the gun and headed straight towards the demons. As it got nearer, the argent energy began to shred and melt everything near to it, locking all the demons, even the tyrant, in place.

I knew that the 3 main guys would live it, so I had to take them out while they were stunned, and with the argent energy still zapping everything, I would have to do that by hand.

I threw the BFG away and began to run straight towards the demons. The tyrant was the first one I came across since he was closest to me. I leapt at him and stabbed him through the head several times before cutting it right off.

His body fell to the floor in an immense explosion of blood, before being completely evaporated by the argent, which had now decided to go for me as well.

I ran towards the archvile and rammed my blade up through his neck and out the back of his head. That must've killed him, and the fact that he too exploded in a shower of blood solidified my suspicion.

By now, my suit had maxed out its argent capacity and was beginning to charge itself on me now. With normal electricity, that would be fairly ok, but with argent, it was absolute torture! It felt as if it was burning, cooking and melting me alive every second over, but I had to kill this marauder.

I forced myself through the argent inferno and to the location of the marauder. I could tell that the BFG round had taken in enough argent to sustain itself as a radioactive sphere, which would almost certainly meltdown, collapse and explode, but I couldn't take the risk that the marauder wouldn't die.

I got to Erik who was still locked in place and in one clean sweep, I decapitated his head from his body. As his body evaporated, I could hear the argent core begin to collapse on itself. I had no chance of getting out of the meltdown, firstly because I could hardly move at the moment and secondly because if I left the argent radiation zone, the radiation being emitted from me would most likely open a rift into hell. I had to stay in the zone and take the blast.

From where I was, I could see Ahsoka in the distance. She was so shocked, scared and afraid. I could tell from her expressions, and I could feel it.

I closed my eyes and focused.

"It's alright Ahsoka. Everything will be ok. I love you, always."

I reopened my eyes and saw Ahsoka crying just as the argent energy exploded, completely engulfing me in radiation. In the brief seconds I was conscious, I felt nothing but immense pain, pain which I'd only ever felt here before anyway, back in the divinity machine.

Ahsoka pov

"(Y/n)!" I yelled as the argent explosion went off. As soon as it did, I began to run towards it as fast as I could.

As I got nearer to the point, the heat began to pick up. Soon, I could barely stand it, but I forced myself through it into the scorching temperature.

It must've been at least 50 degrees in the epicenter where (y/n) was, and that was after about 5 minutes in the freezing, mountainous land.

I scoured the floor for his body and when I did find it, it was something I wish I never had to see.

"(Y/n)!" I yelled as I ran to his body. His armour had melted in some places, his visor was gone, the exposed parts of his skin had burnt away almost beyond recognition. "(Y/n)." I whimpered. There was no way he could've been alive after that.

I touched my hand to his chest to feel how hot it is. It was very hot, but was now bearable.

I slipped my hand into his own and put my head against his chest, feeling the slow, gentle beat of his heart. Wait, he wasn't dead!

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) can you hear me?" I shouted at him.

I didn't get any reply, but I wasn't going to give up.

"(Y/n), please, wake up!" I whimpered.

He still couldn't hear me. There was only one other thing I could think to do.

I put my hand onto his forehead and closed my eyes.

"(Y/n), it's me, Ahsoka. Wake up, please. I need you, and I love you, always."

I opened my eyes to see his body still laying lifeless on the floor.

I sighed and began to tear up. (Y/n) did all of this just to protect me, and yet, I can't even help him when he needs it.

"I'm sorry (y/n)."

"Shh, it's ok my little 'Soka."

I looked up to see (y/n) leaning painfully on his side, propping himself up with his arm.

"(Y/n)! You're awake!" I screamed as I threw myself at him. Even in his state, he still brought me in for a tight hug and a deep kiss onto my forehead. "I love you (y/n)." I whispered.

"I love you too Ahsoka." He replied.

(Y/n) pov

Ahsoka snuggled her body closely into mine, probably as close as she could get to me.

"Can we just lie here and rest for a few minutes?" I asked.

"Of course." Ahsoka replied.

I smiled and held her small body tightly before lying down on my back with her on top of me, her head in the crook of my neck and her arms around my body.

After a short minute, I rolled onto my side and pulled Ahsoka in close to me. She purred as I did so and let me hold her as tightly as I wanted, which was as tightly as I could.

Ahsoka brought both of her arms up to her mouth while lying in my arms, looking as cute as she normally does.

We laid there for a few minutes before I decided to speak up.

"Should we get going?" I whispered.

"Yeah. We need to get you patched up." Ahsoka replied.

"I'm not going back to the temple yet, we need to get going to retrieve what we came for." I said.

"What? In your state you would be lucky if you can walk." Ahsoka replied, confused.

"It's, not as bad as it looks." I said as I stood up. Ahsoka followed behind me and looked slightly surprised.

"Oh, so it, it isn't as bad as it looks." She said.

"No, it's fine." I said. It wasn't really fine, just I could deal with it.

I went to walk off but Ahsoka walked Infront of me and stopped me.

"When all of this is over, there are two things we are doing right away." Ahsoka said with a smile.

"Those are?"

"Moving away from this life and going to live somewhere quiet like Naboo, Alrderaan or Lothal."

"And the second?"

"Well, seeing as how well you can make stuff explode, how about you explode all of your cum into me?"

"Well, if you want." I said.

"Do you not want to do it?" Ahsoka asked.

"No, I, really want to cum in your ass. It's, amazing, just I don't want to do it so much that I hurt you." I said.

"Well if that's the case, then you better have those balls pumped to the brim with cum because as soon as we get to our new home, we are getting into the shower cubicle and not leaving until we can't get out of the shower, and then cum in me more, and more, and more. Give me every single drop, squirt, splash or load you have, and then give me more. I want to be able to take a picture and for people to think that I'm pregnant with triplets or more when it's actually your cum."

"Well, when you put it like that, then I've only got one thing to say." I replied.

"What's that, big boy?" She whispered as she walked up to me and put her hand into the armour of my area.

"You better make sure that you're fully stretched and ready, because like you said, once my cock enters your body, it ain't leaving until your body physically cannot take anymore cum, and then I'll cum again."

Ahsoka smiled up at me.

"I'm already excited."

"Oh you better be." I replied as I slapped and gripped her ass tightly. She moaned as I did so.

I let go of her ass and smiled at her before we continued on our way into Taras Nabad.

Soon, after killing a few tiny demons, since most of them had died to the argent meltdown, we arrived at my most hated place outside of Nekravol, the chamber of the divinity machine.

"What's this?" Ahsoka asked.

"The divinity machine. It's what made me who I am." I said.

"Oh, so, is it good?" She asked.

"It was meant to be good, but because of it, I had to endure perpetual torment and be feared by all. If it wasn't for that then I wouldn't be here and I'd be at peace."

Ahsoka sighed.

"Was it a good choice though?"

"It was the only choice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.6K 31
"Your Padawan was weak, like you. So I killed her," said the Togruta, circling Anakin's interrogation chair. Anakin finally looked at her in disbelie...
33.2K 525 23
Ahsoka has always been subject to miserable abuse by her classmates. Whether they beat her, taunt her, or set her up for trouble, the torment never s...
12.1K 462 36
Xena was done with fighting. She was done with the pain, hunger and basic need for survival. All of that stopped with the end of the war against the...
49.9K 2.2K 33
My name is Ahsoka Tano, former Jedi Padawan. Everything has changed now that I've let go of the Jedi. The past is the past. I have a whole lifetime a...