Acarophobia || {Minsung} ✓

Від Smoll_Fefe

In which Jisung was popular until an ailment brought about his downfall and the new transfer student refuses... Більше

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42

39

3.5K 165 208
Від Smoll_Fefe

repeat after me: 'Minho Best Comedian'

Kinda proofread?

"Mosturizer?"

"Yes mum."

"Water?"

"Yes mum."

"First aid kit?"

"YES MUM!"

Mrs. Han chuckled and ruffled her sons hair, peeking inside his bag one last time to check he had everything.

"Mum" he whined "I'm old enough to look after myself now."

She smiled at him a bit sadly and stared for a few moments before hurrying of the the pantry as if she had just remembered something, as it happens, it was food which she returned with.

Jisung grabbed his backpack and backed up into the wall with his hands up

"No, no, no! I'm going to go now mum" Jisung darted out the door before his mother could force fifty packets of jammy dodgers onto him, he scrambled out the door to see a car on the driveway.

and a nice car at that.

Minho stepped out one side in a classy manner, pushing the door open, sliding his legs out and then stepping out and leaning on the door. As soon as he spotted Mrs Han, however, he stood up straight and walked over to shake her hand.

"Ahh Minho, I remember you came over once, Are you now Jisung's boyfriend!?"

"MUM!"

Jisung ran to the car's backseat out of embarrassment and once inside buried his face in his hands, refusing to watch Minho and his mother talk.

"Why did you have to pick him up first Chan-hyung?" Jisung whined, kicking his legs childishly.

"Well hello to you too Jisung." Chan said calmly spitting his bubblegum into a tissue "and hello to you also Minho. Shall we go?"

After a nod from Minho who had just got in and strapped himself into the passenger seat, the car sped away from Mrs. Han who was still stood on the driveway waving at them.

A few minutes into the journey Minho turned around in his seat and grinned at Jisung devilishly, "Don't worry Jisung, I assured your mother that we're not dating (yet) but I herd from her that you've been talking a lot about me.

Jisung, who had only just ventured from behind his hands, went back behind them immediately, but Minho wasn't done just yet.

"You think I'm really kind? And funny? And weirdly cute? or so I've heard."

"Well you are the second one, I dunno about the other two." Chan piped up, Jisung nodding in agreement and looking out the window, trying to ignore the glare that Minho was giving him that screamed 'Give me love, compliment me!!!'

Eventually he turned around and Jisung started nagging to let him connect his phone to the car speakers and the eldest gave in.

Jisung obviously turned to volume up all the way and started blasting Zico's 'Artist', as it happens Minho hadn't bought the tickets to the concert just because Jisung liked Zico, he was jamming along with almost as much if not more energy than jisung.

In almost no time at all the sun was sinking and the sky was lit up a beautiful orange as Chris pulled up to a large business park car lot, He parked and let the other two out.

"You'll have to walk the rest of the way but have fun!"

They waved him goodbye, grabbed their bags and started trekking to the stadium, once there they had to join long queues before they could get their tickets checked.

It took little more that five minutes before Jisung started complaining about his feet aching in his thick soled converse and whinging about how slow the queue was going.

Minho being the gentleman he is of course , offered to piggyback Jisung, which just resulted in a lot of pain for Minho but he ignored it, knowing that it was worth it if Jisung was more comfortable.

They queue dwindled slowly and within the time it took the two of them to get to the ticket gate they had finished almost all of the snacks in Minho's bag and Jisung was beginning to regret turning down those snacks from his mother, he could do with some jammy dodgers about now.

"Please may I see your tickets"

Jisung hopped of Minho's back and the eldest handed their tickets to the lady, she checked them and ripped of a small portion before handing them back

"Yup that's all good, go ahead, have a good time!"

They thanked her and walked inside, following the lettered signs and directions to find their seats. They were centered and only five rows away from the mosh pit so they had quite a good view.

There were thousands of people just milling about, chatting and making friends whilst they waited for the concert to start, Jisung turned to Minho and you could see by his face that he was amazed, his eyes glittering with childlike wonder.

"It's beautiful." he whispered into to Minho's ear, his breath slightly ticklish, the elder nodded equally enraptured by the scene.

Jisung got out his phone and started snapping some pictures before music suddenly blasted through speakers and the lights went down, Jisung got startled and dropped his phone, backing up into Minho's chest.

"You're okay." Minho said close to his ear so he could be heard of the roaring crowd and picked up the phone, handing it to jisung and pointing to the stage where a light display had begun and Zico was rising from beneath the stage.

The arm that Minho laid around Jisung's shoulders didn't go unnoticed by the younger.

As the Zico ascended music began blasting through the stadiums speakers and in an instant everyone was on their feet including Jisung and Minho, shouting the fanchant in perfect timing and the concert began.

[Time skip because I'm a lazy hoe]

As they where walking out of the stadium, slowly following the snail like crowd, Jisung turned to Minho for the first time since the concert started.

"By the way.." He paused and frowned "How did you get tickets, they where sold out everywhere.."

Minho frantically looked around everywhere trying to find something that would prompt a good excuse because there was no way in hell that he was going to tell Jisung that he stooped to the depths of going to dongmin for tickets.

"Just.. from a friend.."

Jisung's frown seemed to deepen for a slit second but the lines on his forehead smoothed out and disappeared as he let it go.

"Here," Minho said reaching a hand out and lifting the strap of Jisung's backpack from his shoulder "Let me carry that for you."

By this time they had made it out of the stadium and split of from the rest of the crowd, making their way to Chan who had driven back just in time.

As the ambled over Chan reached inside his car and handed the both some energy drinks, chuckling as they gulped them down like starved children

"Fun?"

"Yup.. what did you do channie-hyung?" Jisung questioned, clearly in an amiable mood.

Chan smiled thinking about is notebook and laptop in the trunk of the car and all of the work he'd gotten done over the last 4 hours

"Not much.."

-_-_-_-_-_-

"I swear this isn't the way home.." Jisung murmured, peering out the window with squinted eyes, fortunately his curiosity could be put to bed as Minho heard this.

"It isn't, we;re going somewhere else first."

"Where?"

Minho hummed and tapped a finger against his chin in a thoughtful gesture

"How much do you know about stars?" 

-_-_-_-_-_-

Jisung stood in silence as Chan's car drove of quietly to give the two of them some peace and quiet, his jaw slowly dropped.

"So?"

"It's beautiful."

Minho laughed airily and picked up the basket that Chan had unceremoniously deposited on the ground.

Taking the pale wicker basket and Jisung's hand, he walked to the top of the hill in the vast green field that was light by a sky of beautiful constellations.

The field was filled with grass that came the their knees and was fenced of by tall trees, the center of it all there was a large hill with a plateau, once they made it up there Minho pulled a blanket from basket and set it down with a dramatic whoosh. 

Jisung slowly settled himself down as Minho pulled out another, fluffier, blanket and lay it across the youngers knees.

"We'll have to share that blanket since i forgot another one" He said with a wink, the amount of emphasis on the word 'forget' made Jisung doubt that he actually did forget.

The last item to be pulled out of the basket was a bowl of strawberry's and then the poor basket was once again tossed aside.

Minho flopped down onto the blanket as gracefully as he could mange whilst holding the strawberry's in one hand, Jisung lent back to lie next to him and Minho pulled a corner of the fluffy cover over himself.

For a moment they lay in silence just watching the beautiful glimmering gems far above them in a pool of obsidian.

After about five minutes, Minho lifted the bowl and placed it between them and wordlessly Jisung reached for one and ate it, Minho ate some as well but mostly he just fed them to Jisung.

Slowly the bowl was diminished and by this time, the rest and food, had brought back some of the energy they had been lacking as a result of the concert.

The silence was broken by Jisung's whisper "Did you know there's 10 thousand million stars, just in out milk way!!"

Minho laughed softly and turned to look at Jisung instead of the stars

"I didn't" He whispered back, though he wasn't really sure why they where whispering, it contributed to the atmosphere he supposed.

"Yup and the complete vacuum of space is -273 degrees Celsius"

Minho kept looking at him with a small smile, letting him talk

"And if you go into space without a space suit, you'll die within 90 seconds"

Well that took a dark turn.

Minho grinned at him "You see this is one of the many reasons why I like you."

"Because I know how fast you'll die in space?" He deadpanned. (still whispering)

"lol no, because you know all these interesting things, you're just interesting to listen to and you always have an interesting take on everything."

"So I'm interesting."

".... .... .... ...basically yes..."

Jisung rolled to face Minho and made the '-_-' face before lifting Minho's arm around his neck and snuggling up to his chest.

"W-what?"

Jisung sniggered at the confident and proud Minho stuttering "I'm cold" He mumbled into Minho's light pink fluffy sweater "Keep me warm."

and so Minho complied, wrapping one arm around Jisung's neck and another around his neck, and there they lay, fallen into comfortable silence once again, gazing at the stars.

I'm sorry for slow updates T-T

I don't have good news either, this book will be going on hold whilst I focus on Hello Valentine, It won't be for too long though and then I'll get straight back to this book.

That said, please do feel free to read Hello Valentine if you like chanlix and text fics [shamelessselfpromo]

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

313K 14.4K 88
In which, Minho is sent to the country in hopes of changing his immature nature. Only he didn't think the boy he lived with would be his fixer. {83 c...
112K 3.6K 36
Hyunjin the scared abused boy. And Chan the 'heartless' criminal.
7K 332 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...
59.8K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...