The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

8 - Commotion in locker room

507 27 2
By myangelicstar

Akansha POV:

Why is he looking at me? "What? "

"What what? "

"Why are you looking? "

"I have eyes to look at ,so I am looking. What's your problem? "

Ugh!! Him and his knock-jokes! Help me god!

"Just stop with your silly, stupid words "

"If it's irritating you, then I will surely speak like that only ",he said with a smirk on his face.

"Can we stop this bullshit and start to discuss our project? "

"Yeah, right. When I speak with you, you feel like I am talking all bullshit. But when you speak with others, you speak with them well ",he said angrily and nodded his head in a mocking way.

"It's because they are so cool unlike you ",I pointed out to him.

"Really? Who cares about what you think of me?! I don't fucking care. "

"Okay. "

"Okay? Just okay? ",he asked back angrily.

"What am I supposed to say then? ",I asked him, confused.

"Nothing. "

"What nothing? You just asked about it now! And then you are telling me nothing. Are you trying to prove that you are a psycho? "

"Now are you trying to prove that you are a chatterbox Miss. nonstop?"

"Ugh! You ....psy....",I started but Andrew cut me off, "Guys, can you both stop fighting like a couple? "

"Whaaaatttt?? ",both me and Parth asked at the same time.

"Chill! I just said that to stop your bickering ",he said calmly. Theodore was also giving us an amused smile.

I gave them both an unbelievable look.

"Parth you know that I do my work rarely. Surprisingly, I am in a mood to discuss my project. So, it will be good if you do your work too without making more noise ",Andrew said.

"Look, I am very interested to hear your funny fights but since I got the mood to work, I should make it very useful ",he added.

Parth nodded his head slowly and Andrew and Theodore smiled at me and then turned to discuss within themselves.

I looked at Parth to see him looking back at me.

I raised my eyebrow like asking what? He too raised his eyebrow as a reply.

We were looking at each other for some time.

"Okay fine!!! ",we both said at the same time.

"Look ",we both said at the same time, again raising our fingers against each other.

"I..", we started both at the same time again and stopped.

Ugh!! I asked him to keep quiet in action. "Can we start discussing our topic like professional students? ",I asked him with my hands raised like a business proposal.

He looked at my extended hand and then accepted it by shaking it.

"What do you think about the number system ? ",I asked him.

"It's too simple for a college project. "

Like that we started discussing the project. I would surely say that I was very impressed with his knowledge. He is too good at what he says.

And soon the bell rang. "You are good at what you do. "

"I know. "

Ugh! What an attitude!

"We can meet in the evening at Parth's house ",Andrew said.

"Yeah ",I smiled at him.

Soon, I reached my class. The only class where I and Kryz can spend time without any other idiotic disturbance.

Kryz smiled at me and I sat next to her and winked at her.

Even though we don't speak sometimes, it will be serene silence only; I love that feeling too.

Soon the staff came and started the class. Because of my craze for books, I chose literature as one of my subjects. Later, the bell rang and we packed our bags and went towards our locker.

Since Kryz's locker was a little far, she went in that direction. I kept my belongings in the locker and closed it and then turned to see Jacqueline standing there with Emma and Bella.

"I asked you to stay away from Parth from day one but it's like you won't listen to me ",Jacqueline said.

Oh god! Not again! I am damn sure that they knew that I was irritated with their question. 

"Listen clearly Miss. Jacqueline Weiss, I am not at all interested in Mr. Parth Saxton. I don't care what he does. So, just back off ",I said sternly.

"You bitch! Are you telling me that Parth is interested in you? If you think so, then you are a big stupid ",she laughed humorlessly.

"Stay away from her, Jacqueline!!! I warn you!! ",Kryz voiced angrily, standing next to me.

Soon there was a crowd surrounding us watching the scene taking place.

I turned to look at Kryz. I can tell that she is really very angry. Kryz doesn't lose her patience very easily unlike me. She is a very calm, patient person.

Even though it's just a teasing of Jacqueline ,I couldn't exactly get her thoughts. I guess Kryz dislikes her very deeply. But why? I should ask her today at home.

"Isn't this Krystle Spears? ",Jacqueline asked with fake enthusiasm.

"Just shut up! I am telling you to stay far away from my friend. Get that in your thick head very clearly. "

"Should I stay away from your friend only or from Andrew too? ",she asked smugly.

What is she implying? Was she the reason why Andrew and Krystle fought?

"I just told you to stay away from her. Whatever you do with others is none of my concern. If you think she is alone for you to bully, then you are utterly wrong! "

I am hundred percent sure that she is the reason for their breakup!!

"I am so sorry dear. I just forgot that you and Andrew broke up ",she uttered with fake sadness.

"I don't want to talk about the past. I am not a person who dwells in the past."

"I was so sad hearing the news of your breakup but I would say that you were in a fairy tale before. I just helped you in figuring out the reality. Don't hate me for that dear ", Jacqueline said with a smirk.

Krystle gritted her teeth and gripped her hand tight to control her anger.

"But I won't decline the offer if Andrew comes to me again unlike you. I guess he is trying to sleep with you again. You are a lucky girl because he is asking you again and again despite your anger. You should use this opportunity well. If you don't mind, I would like to ask you what you did to attract him? ",Jacqueline asked with a smirk.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO KRYZ? ",I shouted at Jacqueline very angrily. She just crossed all the limits. I was ready to give a piece of mind to Jacqueline.

But, Kryz suddenly ran away from there making me go after her but she was stopped by Andrew holding her hand looking at her with a worried expression.

I saw Parth and Theodore walking fast and they stood near Andrew.

I guess they heard the commotion happening here and came here as fast as possible.

"What happened Kryz? Why are you crying? ",Andrew asked worriedly, holding her face in his hands wiping the tears that had fallen from her eyes.

Andrew POV:

"I will come soon to your home, Parth. "

"Okay my love struck boy ",he laughed.

"You will feel this way when you fall in love, Parth ",Theodore said.

"I don't believe this!! I don't know when you guys will come to reality ",Parth huffed.

Before I could reply back to him, a boy came to us, "Krystle and Jacqueline are fighting ",he said hurriedly.

"What? ",I exclaimed with shock.

"Where are they? ",I asked him impatiently.

"In the locker roo... ",I heard the locker word and ran towards the locker room.

I hope Kryz is okay!

I reached the crowd to hear Akansha shouting, "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO KRYSTLE? "

What did Jacqueline say to Kryz??!! The scene I witnessed broke my heart.

I saw Kryz running my way with tears in her eyes. She tried to pass by me but I held her hand firmly and looked at her worriedly.

What the hell just happened here?

"What happened Kryz? Why are you crying? ",I asked her worriedly, holding her face in my hands wiping the tears that had fallen from her eyes.

But she pushed me away with a great force, "STAY AWAY FROM ME ",she shouted, wiping the tears that flowed from her eyes continuously.

I tried to reach her but she moved back and put her hands in the front asking me to stop.

"What happened, Kryz? ",I asked again.

"DON'T CALL ME LIKE THAT. You have no right to use that. Just stay far away from me ", she shouted angrily.

"Kryz- ",I started but she cut me off, "This is all because of you! Why did you come into my life? Why? WHY? "

"I am extremely sorry Kryz! I wish I could change all that had happened. I am sorry! Please forgive me ",I begged her.

"Yeah, you are right! If I could change the past, I would have never spent my time with you. I would have never asked for help from you. I would have never even spoken with you. "

Each and every word of hers pierced my heart very cruelly.

"I love you Kryz! I love you! "

"I don't believe your lies. Listen carefully Mr. Andrew Mark! I HATE YOU! And I won't forgive you ", she said with tears in her eyes. I tried to reach her again but she stopped me.

"Stay away from me Mr. Andrew Mark. Stay away from my life ",she said for the last time and walked past me.

"Kryz ",I heard Akansha's voice stopping her.

"I need some time alone ",Kryz said and ran away from there.

"Everyone out ",I heard Parth's voice.

I could not hear the surroundings anymore. My mind was replaying the hurtful words of Kryz! How could she say those words?

I fell to the ground like a lifeless person.

"Kryz won't forgive me. "

The drops of tears fell from my eyes and rolled down to the ground.

"She hates me. "

I felt a hand on my shoulders to see Theo standing beside me.

"She wishes to forget my existence ",I whispered with tears still rolling out of my eyes.

Theodore hugged me tightly, comforting me. But my heart is still hurt. No one can heal it.

I am very sorry for hurting you Kryz! I am sorry!

I wiped my eyes and stood up.

"I am sorry for disturbing you Akansha. I have no hope left for me to ask for your help. "

"Andrew ",Theo called me but I walked away towards my car.

Akansha POV:

Andrew walked away with a broken heart.

"I will bring him back ",Theodore said and went towards his direction.

I could feel the love he has for Kryz. It is true love! I can feel it for sure! I should speak with Kryz about this soon.

My thoughts were interrupted by Parth's anger. He was hitting the wall continuously.

What is he doing? Has he gone insane?

I was shocked to see this side of him. His hands were already bleeding but he had no care about it.

"Parth..Parth...STOP. What the hell are you doing? You are hurting yourself. Have you gone mad? ",I asked him angrily, stopping him.

He gripped me tight, "Yes, I AM MAD!! Andrew got hurt but I couldn't take away his sorrow. I am helpless because he is in love with your damn, stupid friend. I am helpless. This is why I hate love!! They give only pain! Only pain! Even if you get little happiness at first, you will be badly hurt at the end. That's the truth ",he shouted angrily.

His grip was too tight."Parth, you are hurting me ",I said struggling.

He looked at me angrily and then left me with a jerk.

He looked vulnerable. I can feel it very well. He is feeling bad because he couldn't help his friend.

"Parth ",I called him softly, "Don't worry. Soon everything will be okay. "

He gave me an unbelievable look. I looked at his hand. It was still bleeding. I took my scarf and tied it around his hands.

Even though he resisted it at first, due to my stubbornness, he finally gave in.

"True love is so pure. The phase Andrew and Krystle are undergoing is the toughest phase. But I hope that they will soon realize their love for each other and patch up. And love doesn't give pain. Even if they fight, it will bring them closer than before. Loving someone and being loved by them is the most blissful feeling ever. I hope you will understand it one day. "

"Wow! Great! Superb! You have a great speaking talent. But don't speak these bullshits to others. Everyone will be surely offended, Miss. nonstop! ",he mocked me.

"The person who speaks like this today, will be the one who will be madly in love with someone tomorrow. I am waiting for that day Parth! At that time, you will come to me and say that whatever I told you was true. "

"Good imagination Miss. nonstop. But it will never happen. "

"Let's see ",I challenged and then walked towards the parking lot. I hope that I have distracted Parth's mind by saying this.

I reached the parking lot and saw the car gone. Oh no! How did I forget about it? I hope Kryz is okay?

But how will I go now? If I walk towards the Green World restaurant, I will be late. I don't have the required money with me to call a cab. How could I have been so careless of not having some money with me?

I turned to see Parth walking towards the parking lot.

*************************************************************

Hello guys! I hope that you would understand the emotions that have been portrayed here.

If you liked the chapter, please vote and comment.

Thank you!

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
1.3M 28.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
462K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...