Hook an Angel✔️

By KimberlyWesley

What happens when bougie meets hood? Stranded in a rough neighborhood of St. Louis, a snobby elitist woman is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Bonus Chapter
Bonus #2
Thank You

Chapter 5

20.6K 1K 1.1K
By KimberlyWesley

They both rushed off to her room, kissing and stripping off the rest of their clothes. The man's body was perfection. He was at least six-three and all muscle. Like he worked out every day.  Or maybe it was all the manual labor he did every day. And his abs looked like he may have never eaten a carb in his life. She was jealous because she always wanted a six-pack but had settled on a flat tummy with only a two-pack.  

The best muscle was that thick, long, juicy piece of meat between his leg. It was gorgeous. Not a blemish on it. She liked that.

Soon as they were in his room, she pushed him back on the bed and took him in her mouth.  She sucked on him like he was a lollipop she was trying to get to the center of. While she sucked him, she had one hand caressing his rippled stomach muscles.

"I hope you are having fun but you know I want some more of that good pussy."

She slurped on him for a while making sure he was nice and sloppy wet and then started to swallow him as far as he would go down her throat. He was so long and thick, but she gobbled him down and let his head stretch her throat. It was an intense feeling and she pitied the women who wouldn't allow their inhibitions to go and deep throat a dick.

Hook reached over and fingered her asshole while she continued humming on his dick.  They stayed there for a while before she finally released him out of her mouth. She stood and walked to her nightstand and pulled out a box of brand new condoms. She tossed them at him.

He opened the box, pulled one out, and ripped it open. She got on the bed on all fours, her favorite position. After he put the condom on he got behind her in bed and went to work, all night long.

Morning came and she felt foggy like she had a bunch of drinks but all she had was one glass of wine. Her body felt sore from head to toe.  What the hell had gotten into her last night.

"Oh yeah!" she said with a grin, stretching her body as the hard-bodied Hook lay beside her.

She could not believe she sexed down a stranger. She had never in her life and she was thirty-two years old. She had friends who had done such things, but never her. What was she going to tell her sister the prude? She was a hoe for a night with a hot tow truck guy?

Hook was indeed hot. Sexy even. Gorgeous looks, gorgeous body, and a beast in bed. She thought she could teach him a few tricks but he taught her more. She turned to examine the naked, muscled body that lay next to hers.  Perfection. She slid a finger down his chiseled arms and traced the tattoos there. A cross, some names, barb wire down his arm. Tattoos covered his chest as well. On his chiseled abs was a trail of fine hair that lead down to his now flaccid dick.  When it was engorged it rose straight above to his navel and was a delight to see.

She softly caressed it as he batted her hands away.

"Stop girl."

"Morning quickie," she whispered in his ear, grabbing a condom out of the half-empty box.

He groaned but rolled over on his back.

"Are you a sex addict?"

"Maybe." She put the condom on her lips then sliding it down on his now erect dick.

She held it as she got on top and slid down his shaft. She liked being in total control, and on top, she could control the strokes and how deep she wanted him. She wanted him deep and she wanted it hard and fast. She rode on top of him, thrusting her hips back and forth and he held on to her waist. Just as he was about to cum, she orgasmed first and lay down on his chest breathing hard.

"You get yours?"

"Yes."

"Good, now let me." He flipped her over and thrust in her very slowly. "You like this dick?"

"Yes!"

"Say it. Say it like you really like this dick."

"I like this dick!"

He jerked as he came, leaning down to her so they could lock themselves into a kiss.

"Let me take care of this and I'll be back," he told her, getting up and taking off the condom.

"Hurry," she purred, smiling at him.

Oh man, he had her hooked. She giggled. Was that why his name was Hook? He got all the women hooked with that great dick he had?

He strolled all his naked, fineness back to bed and got under the cover, and pulled her to him.

"Tell me, do this often?"

"What?"

"Just, have sex with a guy you don't know."

She frowned at him.

"Do I look like the type?"

"Actually you don't. Not Ms. Goody Two Shoes in this fancy house and that ride and looking like you were looking last night," he admitted.

"And you, Mr. Hook? I just know you do this quite often. And yes, you do look like the type."

He grinned at her.

"Maybe," he admitted to her. He rubbed her back, staring at her as he licked his lips. "None was as amazing as you were last night Ms. Thang."

She blushed.

"I normally would feel embarrassed over something like this, but honestly..." she paused to gauge what she was feeling.  "I don't. I feel, refreshed. Like I ran a marathon, broke a sweat but that I could do it all over again."

"The way you were going at me last night...I think you put some mileage in."

"I was trying to break you."

"Baby, you can't break me," he kissed her.

She smiled at him.

"I don't know you at all."

"And you're nothing like I ever would be interested in."

"What are you trying to say? That I'm ugly or something?"

"No, no, no, the opposite. Baby, you're the finest ass woman I have ever been with," he stated.

She blushed again.

"Okay, stop! You're making me feel like a little high school girl giving it up her first time."

"Baby, that was not your first time, or second or third. Not the way you handled this D."

"It's very good," she said, kissing him. Then she pulled away. "But you know what? We should get to know each other. I mean, we're naked, and have done things most people don't do after months of dating."

"We're dating?"

"I mean...you know...like, I enjoyed last night, but what is this?"

"You tell me."

"I mean..."

What the hell was it? Sex with a stranger?  She could tell him thanks for the good times, tell him she had to get to work, put him out, get dressed, and go on with her day. She could not date a guy like Hook. She couldn't take him around her friends. Her parents would disown her. Her sister would think she had lost her mind and would commit her. Her life was messy as hell before him, it could get even messier with him.

"How about this," he said, kissing her hand. "You tell me something about yourself, I tell you something about myself. We just talk and get to know each other."

"Okay. You first."

"Okay, well, I'm twenty-seven," he said.

"Twenty-seven!"

"What? Is that too old?"

"No! Just, younger than I thought. I mean, younger than me."

"How old are you?"

"Why do you have to ask that question? My age is not important."

"That old?  Well, you look good," he said, glancing all over her body.

"Stop it," she said with a laugh.  "I'm only thirty-two."

"That's not old, that's seasoned," he said, kissing her. "Now you tell me something."

"I just did. I told you about my age."

"Well, that hardly counts because I said my age first and you're just responding to my question."

"Okay, okay.  Ummm, I own my own business."

"Nice, we have that in common."

"You own your business?"

"The tow yard and shop, yes, is mine."

"Oh, okay."

"I may not make a lot of money like it seems you are, but I do okay."

This was nice, but she knew this was nowhere close to getting to the nitty-gritty of things.  There had to be more to this man and his story.

"Tell me something more...in-depth about you."

"I don't want to scare you off."

"I'm a big girl, just tell me," she replied.

He thought for a moment, then sat up in the bed. She sat up next to him. His face was serious, and she knew she was about to get something good.

"Born and raised in the Lou, north side, The Ville area. Went to Sumner...well whenever I'd did go to school. I was a badass."

She chuckled at that.

"When I was four years old, I watched my mother murder my father."

She gasped, her mouth flying open. She did not expect that.

"My father was abusive to my mom, and he had beaten her till she was black and blue. He was a gang banger so he kept plenty of guns in the house. My mom got fed up after this beating, she got one of his guns and shot him in the back of the head while I was watching cartoons in the same room."

"Oh wow."

"She tried to shoot me too," he told her. "I begged my mother not to and then she turned the gun on herself and pulled the trigger."

"Oh no! I am so sorry."

"I grew up with those memories of her. My aunt took me in and she raised me and she's my mom. We don't even talk about her but she haunts me sometimes."

"Sounds horrible for you to have to go through something like that at a young age.  And you are an only child?"

"Yeah. I have two cousins that are like my brother and sister. We are tight like that. So come on, tell me something about yourself."

"Well, I did not have any experiences like that.  My mother and father are still married and we grew up in Eureka, so not that far from here. I went to MICDS. I modeled some. Made good money, paid for my own way to college.  Went to Mizzou for undergrad, Webster University for my Master's. Oh, I have a little sister, Shay, we're in business together. We own an online fashion house."

"So, that's it, all roses and fairy tales."

She hunched her shoulders. She did not know this man. She did not know if she was ready to tell all. Then again, he told her some of his deep, dark pain, she owed him that much.

"Oh, and I'm married."

A/N:  Angel dropped that bomb on him! How do you think that will affect this little relationship they are building?

Hit the star if you like and drop a comment.

XOXO
Kimberly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4K 49
Mya is a young beautiful college senior. She is freshly out of a one year relationship with her ex boyfriend, Deontae. The entire relationship was fi...
1.6M 93.1K 81
(EDITING BUT COMPLETE) Roses Are Red And Violet Is Blue. Doctor Violet Ankamah is a surgeon and a great one at that. Her life is perfect. Her job...
218K 12.4K 40
(COMPLETED) "What... do I make you nervous your honour?" He asks into my ear, his tone enough to make my stomach flutter. "I'm not a judge yet, you...
41.2K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...