YES BOSS! | JJK ✔

Por lv0904

where CHOI JIYOUNG a 22 yr old girl unexpectedly becomes manager of JEON JUNGKOOK of BTS ......... #bts #j... Más

NOTE!!!
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 42

755 29 0
Por lv0904

(8 months later)

Jungkook pov:

I am just sitting here in the balcony........regret....pain....guilt.....thats what i am feeling from the past 8 months...........my bunsss never really listened to me and did wt i say...........but this time.....she did it........she left me.............and its all my fault...........that day....

(Flashback...)

I slowly went to bang PD-nims room......ohh everyone is here.....all of them are serious....uh....

"Wts wrong?why is everyone like this...?"

They didnt answer me.....jin hyung just gave me a envelope.....resignation letter......who is resigning.....fck

"Is sejin hyung resig-

"Its jiyoung...."

"What?" I just froze then and there...i am feeling numb....

"Jiyoung fckin resigned and thats cz of u...." Jimin hyung said and took me by my collar.....

"Wt did she even do to u....u rascal...."

Slowly his words started fading away.....i just got off his grip and went to the parking lot running......

I got into the car and went to jiyoungs house.......i sprinted to her apt......i started banging her door...

"Jiyoung....open the door jiyoung...plzz"

She is not opening...i just typed the password and went inside....wtf!!.....why is the house empty....no...no this cant be true.....

"ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I punched the wall hard......ahhh she is gone where did she go....i took my phone and started calling her.....wtf!!the number is unavailable......fck.........

"Mina....yeah mina might know where she is...."

I dialed her.....

"Hey kook..."

"Mina....where is jiyoung?"

"Wt do u mean isnt she with u...."

"Wt....u dont know where she is?"

"No...jungkook"

"Mina....jiyoung....jiyoung left..."

"Wt r u talking jungkook...."

"She resigned....i came to her home and all her things are missing....."

"WHATT!!!!"

"Her number is unavailable....."

With that i hung up......i just fell on my knees...and finally the salty water started rolling down my cheeks.......

(Present)

I dont know where my bunss is......i searched for her 3 months...i searched in each and every place of seoul....i contacted her parents...her friends....who ever she knows.....i tried to track her old number....but i couldnt......thingsss drastically changed between us......yoongi hyung and jimin hyung dont talk to me anymore.......

This is all my fckin fault....i misunderstood everything.....blamed her....insulted her....but still she was with me......even when i fainted she came and asked me wt i want...i fckin stupid idotic dumbass asked her to leave....and that gurll...just left me.....

Yeah.....i followed jiyoung on that day......she shopped with yoongi hyung.....she also went to his house....they even hugged....so i thought both of them are in love....i didnt want to ruin yoongi hyungs love....he rarely likes someone....so i just gave up on jiyoung.....and i started acting cold towards her........i thought she will get mad at me and will ask bang pd another position....and with that she will live happily with hyung....but that day.....jiyoung just helped hyung in proposing to his fiance.......i misunderstood everything and ruined everything.......

I got know about this 5 months ago........she is such an angel.........ahhh where is she.....is she safe....is she happy.......i dont know anything about her....she cut strings with everyone and left.....i dont even know if she is still in korea.............ahhh i just hope she is happy.....and safe....hufff.....i did a huge mistake....i am so damn angry on myself......i dont even know wt got into me that day......i was just so trustfrated.....hurt......sad.....angry......stressed....alot more......i was dying....the memory of hyung and her hugging each other alwayss played in my mind...and from the other side....my family was eating my brain....they want me to retire as an idol and take up their company.....after jiyoung left....i burst out infront of them and now they r not pestering me anymore...all of that anger....stresss i took it out on jiyoung for so damn small mistakes....i know its no excuse....but wt could i do....i was feeling miserable.....and now i am lost....my happy pill.....my sunshine....my battery......my everything.....my bunss...left me.........

Jiyoung pov:

"You will get u r order in 5 min sir...."  I said and smiled.....that guy went and sat on one of the tables...i gave the order to my co worker jake.....with that i closed the counter....went to the door and put on the closed sign.....i started cleaning the tables......

Yeah.....after jungkook asked me to leave.........just like a dumbass i left.....the way he asked me to leave....made me pack my bags and leave.....just like that without thinking......he was so damn desprate....i just felt....maybe really he will be happy if i leave....with that i went to my home....took all my things....threw the sim in a bin....and here i am in BUSAN..........

The next day i regretted coming here....but i thought...okay  this can be a good start.....and just stayed here....i didnt tell anyone where i am gng....not even to mina........after cmng here....i met a guy jake...in the subway.....he somehow helped in finding a house as well as a job.....now i am working in a fashion designing company.......as well as in a cafe.....its jake's mom's cafe......they treat me like one of their family member.......i am pretty happy here but....

Still i miss my boss......even though he did that many things....i cant help but miss him and love him.....i hope he is happy....healthy......i regularly watch his performances........and i guess jin is taking pretty good care of him......i wanted to go back to them but.....nah...i shouldnt do that......if i go all the things will change....and alot more might happen......all the customers left.......i and jake cleaned the cafe and went our ways.......my house isnt that far from here....just 2 streets away......on my way to house....i went to a convenience store.....

I saw a boy sitting on one of the tables with banana milk in his hands..ahhh he seems familiar..ahh i am just thinking like that.....by the way my jungkook loves banana milk........ahh everything reminds me of him...ahhhh....jiyoung u should start moving on....i went and got some essentials.......i was about to leave when the boy drinking banana milk suddenly held my hand....

"Wt is it....?" I asked and kneeled down to his length...

"Noona.....my uncle got lost..."

"Your uncle got lost...or u got lost?"  I asked giggling...

"He got lost noona...." 

"Okay...so do u want me to call him?"

"Uhh no....i know way to my home...but i am afraid to go alone....can u come with me....."

"Sure....by the way wts u r name...."

"My name is minjun....PARK MINJUN"

"Ahhh hi minjun i am jiyoung...CHOI JIYOUNG...."

"Hehe i am 4 yrs old..."

"And i am 22 u cutie...now come lets go...."

I wore my mask...took minjuns hand into mine and started walking....

"Noona can we go to the park and play for someetime.."

"Yahh u r family will get worried..."

"Issokay noona come lets play...."

He said and dragged me inside the park.....he ran towards the swing....

"Noona push me...."

"Aye aye captain..." He giggled to my reply........we both played in the park for sometime......

"Noona there is an ice cream store here...lets go get some ice cream..."

"Okay kajaa..." Ahh this baby boy is so damn cute....unknowingly i feel connected to him.......we both went to the ice cream store....

"Okay so wt does our minjun want..." I asked while lifting him up....he looked at the board and said...

"Mint choco...."

"Wahhh u likd mint choco..."

"Yess noona...i love mint choco..."

"But noona hates mint choco...."

"Hupfhhh....noona doesnt have a good taste..."

I just giggled and got him and myself ice cream.....this convo remainded me the convo between kook and me on the day we went to the beach....ahh jiyoung dont think about him....we sat on a bench and ate our ice creamm....

"Noona can we become friends...?"

"Sure sweet heart..."

"Hehehe noona i will come to the park tomorrow with my uncle...we three will play together...okay?"

"Ahh minjun ahh noona has to work tomorrow...so lets meet another time...here this is my number....call noona when u want to meet me okay..?"

"Okay noona..."

With that both of us left......while we were gng to his house...we heard someone yelling...

"MINJUN AHHH....MINJUN AHHH....WHERE R YOU...MINJ-

"UNCLE...I AM HERE...."

That person heard it and started running towards us....wtf....

"Jimin...."

-----------------------------
Hey lilpiessss......

Hope u got a clarity on everything....😂i think all of u already had a guess about this and i also think the guess was right.....

Hope u liked this chapter........

Have a pretty day😘

love
Author💜😂

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2K 349 29
Da-Som joins the company as an assistant to Hoseok's manager. Will a perfectionist like Hoseok develop feelings for a clumsy and childish 22 year ol...
1.2K 56 48
Jungkook is the softest, shyest and bashful muscular 18 years old you'll ever meet. He goes to Seoul Korean's finest Collages. There, he meets Kim Ta...
3.2K 212 44
MATURE CONTENT!!!! ❗❗🔞 y/n is a executive chef in park hyatt hotel and someone calls you to tell you that your food is delicious but you think that...
205K 8.7K 34
"You are the woman that I love. My love for you isn't lust or temptation, it's one of a kind. You are the woman that I'm going to marry and I don't c...