Behind her hazel eyes (COMPLE...

By white-wolf-girl

Everyone loves a good mythical/monster story, right? We all know our far share of myths, medusa the lady who... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: mate
Chapter 2: warrior pup.
Chapter 3: mel.
Chapter 4: healing
Chapter 5: whats a mate?
Chapter 6: in love right now?
Chapter 7: new feelings
Chapter 8: watch your tongue, mutt!
Chapter 9: thanks for opening a door into my life..
Chapter 10: the unknown
Chapter 11: pick me, choose me, love me
Chapter 12: whispers.
Chapter 13: heat
Chapter 14: just you and me.
Chapter 15: blood is thicker
Chapter 16: Christmas Traditions and The Kids.
Chapter 17: As planned
Chapter 18: forgive her arsehole, her mouth slipped.
Chapter 19: a sent and to meet Him
Chapter 20: you're as beautiful as you were yesterday.
Chapter 21: part of me
Chapter 22: the shocking truth and the fanged family?
Chapter 23: this cant be real right?
Chapter 25: the act of kindness and our lunas secret. Part 1
Chapter 26: the act of kindness and our lunas secret. Part 2
Chapter 27: the power of three...and their pack!
Chapter 28: perfect time for a family reunion...huh
Chapter 29: Forever one
Chapter 30: Broken whimper!
Chapter 31: in which it all falls in place
Important message
Chapter 32: forgivness!
Chapter 33: some confusing plan.
Chapter 34: the unspoken words are now spoken!!
Chapter 35: hand in hand, together.
Chapter 36: for a great sacrifice comes a great reward
Chapter 37: talking to the dead?
Chapter 38: bless it be
Final chapter: beautiful ever after!
Epiloge!
Cast list
Goodbye

Chapter 24: the goddess works in amazing ways!

3.8K 143 26
By white-wolf-girl

Edited.

Words:-1380.

Song-perfect by pink.

THIS IS A CHAPTER I HAD TO DO, AND TWO NEW P.O.V'S I HAVENT DONE YET....ENJOY!!!!

Jacob's P.O.V

Flash back:

"Please just stop" I sobbed falling to the floor holding my stomach.

"stupid fagot!" My bully screamed as he kicked me again.

"Stop, please stop" i tried fighting but I couldn't.

I was young.

I was weak.

"No one will ever like you and treat you better then I did, no one will look at you, you pathetic cûñt! your mate-"He came close to my face.

"-Will reject you" he punched me in the face and before I knew it I was out cold.

End of flash back.

I sat on the sofa, shivering at the thought of those events.

My bully, Lewis was once...well, me and him had a thing.

However, he would bully me and call me names in front of his friends then be nice when they was not around.

It really did mess with my head.

I could not take it anymore.

For fuck sake my brother was an alpha, I was a warrior; I deserved better.

I broke up with him and he flipped.

He started beating me calling me names, it was the longest beating of my life and the most painful one.

I was thrown out my thought when I saw a walk to remember coming on the tv.

A smile found it way to my face as I watched and mimed all the words.

"Are you scared?" I said coping Landon.

"To death" a new voice said Jamie's line, it made me jump and turn quickly; only to see Jon leaning against the door way smiling.

"That's not funny" I said at the same time Landon does still looking at Jon as he shuts the front room door and makes his way over.

"Hey lighten up" he says doing that crazy flip he normally does from the back of the sofa and land on the seat with a smile.

"I scared I'm gonna lose you" he said faking a Mandy moore voice making me laugh.

"Oh baby that will never happen" we dramatically hug then burst out laughing.

"I didn't know you was a fan JJ" he said calling me by my nick name that he gave me.

For some reason it always made me shiver.

"You're kidding, I love it alone with. now is good, dear john, flowers in the attic all those kind of romance" I said blushing.

"No bloody way! So do I" he said making me smile.
****
We spent hours talking about the movies, crying over a walk to remember and laughing.

It was continuous joking, crying over and over again.

"Have you ever read the book of a walk to remember?" Jon asked and I shook my head.

"it's amazing and I know it off my heart including my favourite part" he said smiling.

"Well go on then, do share" I moved closer to him as he turned towards me, he had a weird look in his eye.

"really? you want me to say it, it's embarrassing" he blushed.

"pleaseeeee" I stuck my bottom lip out and gave the puppy dog eyes, in return he signed.

"fine! fine" he chuckled, cleared his throat and began.

(A/N there was a quote from the actual book, however I hold no entitlement to those characters or words therefore decided to take it out. Copy right and all that)

I felt a shiver go down my spine, I got so into what he was saying I thought he was talking to me.

Just then a strong sent hit me causing every sense of mine to heighten.

It was so amazing, so mouth watering, so...beautiful it made me crazy.

It smelt like freshly cut grass, the rainy air and mud.

I know their weird together but to me it was the most amazing scent ever.

I looked over at Jon, who's eyes where black then it hit me.

It's midnight, I've turned 18 I was meant to find my mate, and it's, it's...

"MINE!!!"

Jon!!

I shoot off the sofa, forgetting about the pain which had me balled over holding my chest and groaning.

Jon was by my side in seconds.

"What happened? Why are you hurt?" I heard the pain In he's voice, I looked away from him.

I couldn't tell him, I could not show him.

He would think I was weak.

When I stood up straight he ripped my top off showing my bruised ribs, a huge bruise on my chest, shoulder.

They were healing, slowly but painfully.

Jon growled a growl I have never heard before, his eyes went pitch black letting me know his wolf was in control.

"WHO HURT YOU? WHO TOUCHED YOU? I'LL KILL THEM!!!" Just as I was about to answer the door opened and in walked Lewis.

I don't know why but I moved behind Jon a bit and put a hand under his shirt, on his lower back trying to calm him and me down.

Jon's P.O.V

I saw my mate move behind me and then I felt his hands go on my back.

Fuck! His hands are so cold it turned me from hard to soft in seconds.

Well, I guess I'll have to warm them up later.

I turned my head slowly to look in front of me.

I saw that boy....

What's the cünts name?

You see! he is not that important; if I forgot his name.

Louie spence?

No not him erm whats his fucking name?!!

"W-what do you want l-Lewis?" My mates scared voice said.

THATS HES BLOODY NAME!

LEWIS!!!!

See I knew it was in the...

Wait...my mates scared?!

Why is my mate scared?

"To see you, see if you found you're mate and he rejects you for being a worthless piece of shit"

What the hell did that mutt just say?!!!

"I'm sorry-" I mumbled and stared at him blankly "-What?"

'Kill the son of a bitch" my wolf Dylan growled and I agreed.

But I think I'll really hurt him and he can live the rest of his life as my punch bag ahhhhhh insert evil laugh and a...

'Sort it fucking out, you liquid arse motherfucker. our mates scared!!' My wolf growled making me jump into action.

I had that Lewis held up by his throat within seconds.

"You--hold on"

'Did you just call me liquid arse?!!' I chuckled to my wolf.

'Get over it Lilly White legs you know it's true' he laughed making me laugh and go back to protecting our mate.

When I turned back to look at him, his eyes held fear.

"Do you know who I am?" I growled and he nodded.

"Do you know who he is?" I pointed to my mate.

"Yeah the useless brother of our alpha"

I saw red instantly.

"How dare you talk to my mate like that, you hurt him!! You'll pay" I through him to the floor and kept punch and kicking for as long as I felt fit.

What?

I said I was holding back, but I didn't mean I was gonna go easy on arsehöle.

I finally stopped and spat on him.

"go near my mate again! even lay a hand on him, I.will.KILL.you" I said last bit through gritted teeth.

I walked to the door before stopping and turning around "another thing! I, Jon Sampson accept you Jacob McCartney as my mate" with a wink I walk off and up stairs, and couldn't get my mates body out my mind making me go hard.

'Aha you're fücked' Dylan laughed.

'Its you're body too idiot' I laughed as his grin fell.

'Fuck!' He growled

I wish.

'Me to' was his answer with a purr.

Well fuck my life it's gonna me a long long long night.

A/N

Sorry I took so long, this chapter was honestly so long at first.

However there was a lot of stuff in this chapter I just didn't like, I felt like it was overloaded so I changed some stuff in this chapter.

But I do hope you like you.

So what shop name do we have for these two?

Any good ideas?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

~Danni~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 246 33
The average human being spends every second of his day fighting against the force of nature to see another day. But I'm different. I'm not afraid of...
54.1K 1.9K 43
In the world of supernatural, anything is possible. However, some things are written in stone by the Moon Goddess herself. In the Werewolf Kingdom...
383 57 28
What if I told you that the things from our stories an Book 1d myths are 100% real and I have to save them? Crazy right? Trust me I know but it's tru...
121 2 19
I sat down next to her and cried on her. "Don't leave," was all I managed when I noticed she wasn't breathing. I didn't want to believe she just die...