Just let me love you

Par psathya2018

you are an army .who is a casual girl. one day you got msg from a person in twitter.. who changes your life... Plus

Author Note
Intro
Pinky Promise
Joon oppa
New name
Woirred Feelings
Upset
New Turn
Got to see you
Excited to see you
Meet Ends unexpectedly
Your arrival
Too close yet too far
Will we meet Ever ?
Will this wait end?
Let me see you
Change in PD
Finally together
Meeting Bts again
Getting close
Which Marriage
Talking to your Mom
Heading to Busan
Dream of jimin mom
Accepting you
Adoring Jimin
Getting close to JM Mom
Your dairy
Peak of your past
What to do now
Back to India
At your absence
That Scare
In FlashBack
FlashBack part2
FlashBack P3
FlashBack P4
FlashBack P5
End of FlashBack
Marriage
Surprise Gift
Surprise visit
Fear of losing you
New Staff
New Project
Haters Plan
Unstable Health
The Anger
She is Mine
Announcement
live with you
After Marriage

Project Submition

123 9 0
Par psathya2018

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are talking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

After 2 months..

You were talking to him daily sometimes in video call... He came to see you when ever he is free & miss you.. He will stay with you for a day & leave..

You completed your project... Today you gonna submit it.. Your pretty sure it's going to be Rock...

Before going to office you called mom& jimin to tell about the submission...

You: hi minshi.. Gud morning

JM: morning y/n...

You: ya today we have submission.. I'm excited & scared at a time..

JM: haha y/n don't be scared... You will do great... Trust yourself...

You: hmm tq minshi.. For supporting me.. I love you..

JM: love you too y/n... All the best for submission... & be confident & speak out ok?

You: ya minshi.. Tq so much.. Ok I will leave now... Cya..

JM: cya..

You left to office by this

Later

You reached office your members also arrived.. You people still have time.. So you all decided to take a review on the project... So that we will get some confidence... & if you have any mistake you can correct it...

They all are fine & your project review got well... So your happy too... But small amount of tension is irritating inside you... But you are confident too...

Later

It's time for you to present the project... You all entered seminar Hall...

Their present every person of your company.. Your sir, bro To those people & his brother... & you took a big breath... & started the explanation...

.

.

.

Wow....

This is the only word came from the audience.... & you are so happy like hell... Ya your project got succeeded & it got approved too.... Tears of joy were coming out of your eyes rapidly... Their clapp's made you so happy.... It's the proud movement for you...

Everyone congratulated you... Your so happy & after meeting everyone over their... You rushed to your cabin & called minshi..

You: hello minshiii

JM: y/n..what happens... Every thing ok??

You: hmmm yaa... * crying* our project got selected... & I'm soooo happy...

JM: aww so sweet y/n...hehe.. You are crying for this... Haha... Congratulations y/n...

You: tqq minshi... I'm so happy..

JM: I'm proud of you my wife..

You: aww... Hahha.. Your funny... Tqq for supporting me... I I love you..

JM: I love you too haha... Y/n...you make me blush... Anyway take care y/n...

You: ya sure.. You too tc of your self.. I wish you are with me now... I want to hug you..

JM: aww.. Don't worry... Soon when we meet you can...

You: ya sure... Kk then tc... Cya..

JM: cya..

Then you called mom & sis conference..

You: hi people..

They: hi y/n..

You: hii... You know what mom?? ... R project got approved... & & I'm really sooo happy...

Mom: wow that's my child... You can do anything.. I know that... Congratulations for the success..

You: tq soo much mom... & tq for being by my side when I need you.. You to sis jan..

Sis: hehe.. Congratulations baby...

You: tqqq.... I love you both..

Sis: did you said to minshi??

You: hmm ya.. Over..

Sis: see mom.. She first told to her husband & then us.. * smark*

Mom: haha.. For a girl before marriage mom& family will be everything.. But after marriage husband will be everything.. & he will be the first preference... & it should be like that too..

You: hehe tq mom...

Sis: gud girl... Haha.. Love you Park y/n...

You: haha... Kk sis what are you doing..

Sis: office sis.. Too boring you know.. But interesting too

You: that's great... Tc both of you... If I talk more.. It won't be gud... Haha

Sis & mom: ya tc you too... Cya..

You: cya...

Your so dame happy... It was a power of success...

Next day

As you said to jimin... Wish you could be here... He wanted to fulfill it... He thought of surprising you as he got some vacation Of a day... He took flight to your place...

Normally when ever he visit you he will inform you & will be waiting at your home... For you to come to him... But now he didn't informed you so he won't get home key so, he directly came to office & it's 2:00 at afternoon...

You were working in your system.. Then came a office men...

Men:Mam their is someone waiting for you...

You: me?? Who??

Men: ya mam... He said min-- haa min* thinking his name *.

You: minshi??

Men: haa yes mam... He is not looking like he is from here...

You: * face light up* .. Omg minshi came??... I'm coming..

You got up & rushed to see him..

Your members were happy to see you like that... & the people out side of your cabin was seeing you in worry... What the hell is happen to her... Why is she running that too in happiness ..

You reached waiting room & opened the door to reveal minshi..

You: MINSHIIIII *excited*

JM: hi y/n

* you run to him & hugged him tightly*

* tears formed in your eyes by seeing him & feeling him.. You cried in his chest*

Seeing him made you so happy that your not at all bothered about the surrounding & just was fine in his embaras...

JM: y/n.....please don't cry... See your making me cry tooo...

You: hmm.. No... *broke the hug & rubbed your tears with the tissue given by minshi* I just felt soo happy..

JM: hehe I know... But please don't cry.. I came to make you happy... But your crying!!

You: hehe.. No I'm not crying.. I love you.. * hugged again*

JM: love you too.. * hugged back* but we can't be like this I think..

You: np... I don't care... I want to be like this for a while... But... Why you didn't informed me??

JM: I just want to give you a surprise... You said you wish to have me with you... So I came..

You: soo sweet of you..

JM: not more than you.. * broke the hug*

You: where is your luggage??

JM: I didn't bought any except this * a gift pack* ..

You: aww.. But.. Why?

JM: hmm actually I have only one day vacation... I have to leave at night ... So..

You: hoo... But you came for me... Tqqq * so soft*

JM: haha.. I just missed you.. Anyway... Can you go out with me now??

You: yes I think... Come I will introduce you to my sir & my team members... They are waiting for you..

JM: hoo... Cool let's go...

You both went to your sir now.... You were walking to your sir cabin... While your hand is in jimin's hand...

You can feel so many eyes on you... & some eyes are so terrified.. Hahha...

You: excuse me sir..

Sir: yes y/n come in...

You: tq sir.. * came in with jimin* sir... Minshi...

Sir: *got up from the chair* hoo minshi... Welcome... Come take your sit..

JM: tqq.. Haa nice to meet you sir..

Sir: ya I'm glad to see you.. y/n is looking soo happy haha...

You all continued talking for a while..

Sir: kk gud to see you here...

You: uncle.. Can I get permission to leave with him??

Sir: sure y/n you can... I was about to ask.. Haha...

You: tq uncle..

Sir: kk see you tomorrow..

You: cya..

You went out from their to your cabin..

Your team members meat him & all are so happy... They took picks with you... All are happy & you left your office with him ... To a restaurant & then to home

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

So how was it... I wish you all like it... When will be they marring officially??... Let's see what will happen further... In their life's.. Do they live together or not.. Let's see

Thank you all for your support ,Don't forget to vote & comment

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.5K 3.3K 15
❝He belongs to me and, shall forever belong to me.❞ Started: 11-09-2021 Ended: 02-10-2021
7.1K 315 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
35K 1.3K 36
"Then again, to remind myself, all this is just for pretend, this is just a contract. This won't be real!" But that's what you thought... You finally...
144K 1.4K 39
warning: LOTS of JIMIN mature content/smut Requests are OPEN