Star Slayer | Ahsoka X Reader

By cheesEPIC

(updating frequently) In this story, you play the role of the 16 year old DOOM slayer in the Star Wars univer... More

Chapter 1 - Hell On Earth
Chapter 2 - Priests
Chapter 3 - Journey Back Home
Chapter 4 - Master
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Exultia
Chapter 8 - Hell
Chapter 9 - Return
Chapter 10 - Past
Chapter 11 - Training Discovery
Chapter 12 - Panorama Trouble
Chapter 13 - Trandoshans
Chapter 14 - Ahsoka
Chapter 15 - Rescue
Chapter 16 - Med Bay
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Forsaken Word
Chapter 19 - Missions
Chapter 20 - Carlac
Chapter 21 - Padmรฉ's Introduction
Chapter 22 - Terror Dome
Chapter 23 - Christophsis Crisis
Chapter 24 - Christophsis
Chapter 25 - Teth
Chapter 26 - Stinky
Chapter 27 - Prophecy
Chapter 28 - Questions
Chapter 29 - Meditation Trouble
Chapter 30 - Fake Friend
Chapter 31 - Lower Levels
Chapter 32 - Super Gore Nest
Chapter 33 - Aftermath
Chapter 34 - An Eventful Morning
Chapter 35 - Fun In Bed
Chapter 36 - Unexpected Departure
Chapter 37 - ARC Complex
Chapter 38 - Sentinel Prime
Chapter 39 - Council Report
Chapter 40 - Repaying Nightmare
Chapter 41 - The Gathering
Chapter 42 - Return Encounters
Chapter 43 - 79's
Chapter 44 - Hangover
Chapter 45 - The Show
Chapter 46 - Rescue Operation
Chapter 47 - Healing
Chapter 48 - Lethal Mistake
Chapter 49 - Broken and Breathless
Chapter 50 - Repaying Questions
Chapter 51 - Happy Together
Chapter 52 - Distress Call
Chapter 53 - Mortis
Chapter 54 - The Force
Chapter 55 - Dark Side
Chapter 56 - Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 57 - Apology
Chapter 58 - Meditating Realisation
Chapter 59 - Separate Missions
Chapter 60 - Barracks and Blindness
Chapter 61 - Traitorous Loss
Chapter 62 - Distractions
Chapter 63 - Funeral
Chapter 64 - Resurrection
Chapter 65 - Phobos Facility
Chapter 66 - Lightsaber Training
Chapter 67 - Bane's Holocron
Chapter 68 - Children Of The Force
Chapter 69 - The Other Hole
Chapter 70 - Panorama Savage
Chapter 71 - Lux Gets Roasted
Chapter 72 - Lux Gets Bullied
Chapter 73 - Sacrificial Delay
Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment
Chapter 75 - Corrupted Control
Chapter 76 - Meditating 79's
Chapter 77 - Hungover Duel
Chapter 78 - Blue Shadow Virus
Chapter 79 - Underground
Chapter 80 - Virus
Chapter 81 - Talk
Chapter 82 - Morning
Chapter 83 - Rich Dress
Chapter 84 - Naboo
Thank You.
Chapter 86 - Past Marauder
Chapter 87 - Divinity Meltdown
Chapter 88 - Seraphim
update
Chapter 89 - Divinity Machine
Chapter 90 - Unnecessary Trial
Chapter 91 - Nekravol Kidnapping
Chapter 92 - Rage
Chapter 93 - Icon of Sidious
Chapter 94 - Urdak
Chapter 95 - Reunion
Chapter 96 - Icon
Chapter 97 - Portal
Chapter 98 - The Blood Swamps
Chapter 99 - Ahsoka
Chapter 100 - Peace
Chapter 101 - Helping Decision
Chapter 102 - Hell's Diner

Chapter 85 - Worrying Talk

674 10 12
By cheesEPIC

Me and Ahsoka arrived back at our room. She sat down on the bed as I began to take my suit off.

"Padmé really doesn't understand." I said.

"No, but I don't think anybody will truly ever understand you." Ahsoka replied.

"Why so?"

"Because you've seen things and know things which we couldn't even begin to believe. You've gone to places where no being has gone before and done stuff which will never be done again. I know that you do all that you have to because it has to be done. I may not like the fact that you had to sacrifice thousands of innocent lives to do it, but I know that without making that sacrifice, millions more would die."

I sighed as I sat down next to Ahsoka, having finished taking my suit off.

"You understand, more than you realise." I said. "You know why I do what I do, even if you don't agree with it, like you said. The reason why I lived down in hell was because I was not afraid to make sacrifices. It was kill or be killed, and after so long down there, you realise that it is better to kill everything which comes near you, because you'd never know what was a demon or just a lost UAC test subject."

Ahsoka sighed as she snuggled up next to me. She put her head into my chest and wrapped her arms around my body.

"Hold me." She whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you like it. It calms and relaxes you when you hold me." Ahsoka said.

"Ok, my little 'Soka." I whispered as I picked her up and placed her in my lap before wrapping both of my arms around her small little body. She let out a long sigh as I did so and closed her eyes.

I laid back onto the bed, still holding Ahsoka closely and rolled onto my side, making sure that Ahsoka was still firmly in my arms the whole time.

I held her small, soft little body tightly for a while before she eventually opened her eyes to look at me.

"Hello Ahsoka." I whispered with a smile.

"Hello (y/n)." Ahsoka whispered back.

I slowly loosened my grip on her body, causing her to let out an annoyed and desperate noise.

"Nooo." She whimpered as she pulled my arms back onto her body. "Just a couple more minutes."

"Only for you." I replied as I kissed her on the forehead.

I held her tightly for a few more minutes, giving her a fair few kisses on the forehead as I did so.

Soon, I decided that it was time that we stopped just cuddling and did something, mainly because I had to talk to Hayden.

"Ahsoka, wake up sleepyhead." I whispered as I poked her nose. She didn't reply to me though. "Ahsoka, I know you're awake." I said. "Alright, I'll just go to Dr Hayden and leave you here without kissing you goodbye." I said as I began to loosen my grip.

"Nooo!" She whined as she opened her eyes and pressed her lips hard against mine. We both melted into the kiss together and, as per fucking usual, her hand snuck its way down to my trousers.

We slowly backed out of the kiss and looked into each others eyes as Ahsoka massaged my area.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Ahsoka, I've got to got talk to Dr Hayden." I said as I tried to move our of Ahsoka's grasp.

"Can't it wait?"

"I'm afraid not. What I need to talk about is, very important, probably the most important thing, ever. This is, galaxy, no, universe threatening, or at least it could be."

Ahsoka immediately let go of my area and gave me some space.

"Oh my, that's, very important." She said.

"Yes. I don't like leaving you here, but this has to just be me and him." I said.

"Ok. I'll still be here when you get back." Ahsoka said.

"I know you will." I replied as I put my suit back on. Once it was back on, I looked down at Ahsoka and pouted.

"You can still give me a kiss goodbye." I said. As soon as I did, Ahsoka leapt up to me and wrapped her arms and legs around my body while holding her lips firmly against mine. She stuck her tongue into my mouth as well and began to explore it further for a while, before eventually backing out and gazing into my eyes.

"Goodbye (y/n)." She whispered as she got off of my body, still looking into my eyes.

"Goodbye Ahsoka." I replied.

"You better be ready for when you get back." Ahsoka whispered as she put her hand onto my area, still not breaking eye contact. "Because one thing I know for sure is that my ass has missed you, just as much as I have."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Ahsoka, it's been less than a day since we last did it. Actually, god, we've done it what, twice today??"

"Well, once more wouldn't hurt now, would it?"

I smiled as I made my way over to the door.

"Only for you Ahsoka."

"Bye (y/n)!" She shouted as I opened the door.

"Bye Ahsoka!" I replied as I left.

Vega opened a portal for me to Hayden's office. He decided to open the portal in the middle of the corridor though which scared a lot of the Jedi, even the masters, but I didn't really care.

I made my way into Hayden's office where he was sat and leant against the wall.

"Hayden, I need to tell you something." I said.

"Is it about the Maykr Drones on Naboo?" He asked.

"Yes it is."

"I take it you have come here to learn about why they are here and what their place means."

"Yes I have."

"Very well. They are here because the Khan Maykr is planning something, big. Her deal with the dark lord has continued, but she is greatly unsatisfied with his results of the consumption of this realm, so she has taken it upon herself to deal with the matter more, personally."

"How so?"

"The icon of sin has remained dormant for aeons, ever since you first slayed it, but she has taken control of it and intends to control it to destroy first this planet, then this realm entirely. You must go to Urdak to stop her from controlling this demon, but first, you must retrieve your crucible from the city of Taras Nabad."

"Can Ahsoka come with me?" I asked.

"To Taras Nabad, yes, as Argent D'nur is a balance, unbias realm, but to Urdak, she cannot, yet. She is aligned with the light as strongly as you are with the dark, but with the Khan Maykr still alive and her body still mortal, the power of the light side there will overpower her, causing her mind to break down and for her body to become one with the light, which is not as nice as it sounds."

I nodded.

"You said that she can't go there yet, when will she be able to?" I asked.

"That question I cannot answer until the Khan Maykr has been slain and this war is over, for if I answer too soon then this entire realm will be put under too much risk." I said.

"So, what do I do now?" I asked.

"Go back to Ahsoka and tell her what you must do. Rest tonight with her, as she will need all of her strength to get through this, and leave tomorrow as soon as you can. We cannot delay on this, as the Khan Maykr's invasion has already resumed."

"Wait, she's already started attacking again?" I asked.

"Yes. In the most remote corners of the galaxy, gore nests have begun opening due to hers and the nameless one's presence. Once the icon of sin and the Khan Maykr have been slain however, the nameless one will be forced to reveal themselves."

"Do you know who this nameless one is?" I asked.

"I know more then I am allowed to. I know about everything in this realm on both sides of this war for reasons which will all become clear soon."

"Are you the seraphim?" I asked.

"No, I am not the seraphim, but I am more."

"Wait, you're stronger than the seraphim?"

"Go to Urdak and you will find out the truth." He said.

"Wait, I need to know."

"Only time will tell." He said as a portal behind me opened.

I growled as I walked back through the portal.

As I did, I saw Ahsoka sat on the bed meditating.

I took my suit off quietly and slowly sat myself behind her. I put my legs around her, making sure not to touch her, before wrapping all 4 of my limbs around her.

Ahsoka yelped as I did so but immediately relaxed as she saw it was me.

"(Y/n)!" She exclaimed as she pressed her lips onto mine.

"Hey Ahsoka." I replied. I saw Ahsoka look down at my area and smile.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Of course." I replied.

Ahsoka began to take all of her clothes off and prepare herself.

"One thing I must say first is that we have a mission tomorrow."

"Ok, where to?" She asked.

"Taras Nabad, another city of my past." I said.

Ahsoka looked into nothing before gasping and throwing her arms around me.

"Hey, what's this about?" I said.

"I'm sorry for what I did last time we went to a city of your past together." She said.

"Hey, the first time, we'd barely knew each other in this form and second time, you were nearly dead so, cut it some slack."

Ahsoka smiled before shoving her hand into my pants and gripping my member.

"Well, before we go to sleep, at least five me a snack." She said.

I rolled my eyes as Ahsoka began to pull my pants and trousers down. Once they were down, she took my huge rock hard member in her hands and began to rub it up and down gently. After doing so for a minute, she bent down and began to lick it up and down with her tongue, slowly going up and around it as she went.

Soon, she put her tongue into the tip of my member and began to swirl it around. She laced if with her saliva before looking up at me and smiling.

"How big you want it?" I asked.

"I'm very hungry so make it, as big as you can."

I smiled at her as she stuck the tip of my member into her mouth. She moaned as she did so before slowly moving her head up and down on it. Her head movements got quicker and quicker and soon got deeper and deeper before after a minute, she was ramming the whole thing in and out of her mouth.

She tightened her mouth on me and continued to thrust, putting one hand onto my balls and rubbing them firmly as she went. That really increased my cum production that, as I could feel the pressure building inside of my balls.

Soon, I could feel the pressure begin to build to a point of no return.

"Ahsoka, I'm gonna cum!" I said.

Ahsoka moved both of her hands onto my balls and began to rub even harder, making my balls produce even more cum, breaking the limit.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled.

I put both of my hands onto the back of Ahsoka's head and pushed it as far onto my cock as I could, just as the cum rushed out of my cock and into her mouth, then down her throat as she couldn't take it and into her stomach.

Ahsoka's cheeks puffed out widely as I came and she continued to massage my balls.

She swallowed my load before thrusting again to get the last part out, which she proceeded to swallow as well.

"That was fun." She said as she took her head off of my member.

"Sure was." I said.

Ahsoka smiled as she got into bed, face down. I got myself ready for bed and smiled to myself as Ahsoka laid face down. I knew how much she wanted my cum, so she surely wouldn't mind if I gave her a little more.

I got into bed with Ahsoka, but instead of going to her side, I straddled her body. I poked at her ass a little and saw a smile form on Ahsoka's face.

"You got some more?" She asked.

"Yeah, didn't want to waste it." I said.

"Go on. Give my pussy all of it." Ahsoka said.

I pulled her pants down and rubbed my cock up and down her ass before placing my cock against her, other hole.

"(Y/n), that's not my pussy." Ahsoka said as she tilted her head to face me.

"Do you not want it in your ass?" I asked.

Ahsoka looked up then smiled.

"Alright, just fucking give me it."

I smiled before forcing my cock into Ahsoka's tight ass. She moaned loudly as I did so and went limp on the bed, letting me smash her ass with my cock.

Her ass was so tight and after just a few minutes of big smashes, I felt the load coming.

"Ahsoka, I'm gonna cum." I said.

"Oh fucking give me it!" She moaned.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled as I pressed my cock hard against Ahsoka's ass. She moaned loudly as my cum went from my balls, through my huge cock and into Ahsoka's ass to fill her up from the inside.

"That's big." Ahsoka moaned as I moved my head down to her.

"You like that?" I asked.

Ahsoka nodded and smiled.

"This is actually quite comfy." She whispered.

"What, with my on top of you with my cock deep inside of your ass?" I asked.

"Yeah. Do you need to sleep?" She asked.

"No, not really. Today wasn't hard for me so I can go a few more without sleep."

"Do you want to just keep you cock in my ass all night, cumming in it whenever you want and I'll sleep like this?"

"I mean, am I that heavy when I lie on you?" I asked.

"Well, go on, try."

I laid down on top of Ahsoka, using my arms to keep some of my weight off of her body.

"Oh that's nice." Ahsoka moaned as my cock went slightly deeper in my body. Her moan alone caused a little more cum to spurt our of my member and into her ass. "Let's sleep like this." Ahsoka said.

"Sure." I replied.

I kissed Ahsoka on the lips and smiled before moving one of my hands onto her ass.

"Goodnight (y/n)." She whispered.

"Goodnight Ahsoka." I replied as I smacked her ass gently.

Ahsoka moaned gently as I did so, but then I realised that I had a perfect position to massage her lekkus from here.

I moved both of my hands up to massage her lekkus and did just so. Ahsoka let our a huge moan as her body melted into the bed, once again causing a little more cum to leave my cock.

"Aww that's nice." Ahsoka moaned into the bed as I massaged her lekkus and gave her a tiny amount more cum.

Soon, she was asleep, so I stopped massaging her lekkus and rolled her onto her side, still keep my cock in her ass though, and hugged her tightly before going to sleep myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 553 43
[๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐”น๐•๐•ฆ๐•– ๐”ผ๐•ช๐•–๐•ค] 'The jedi order does not allow any type of relationship' Since they were younglings ahsoka and y/n have been great frien...
18.8K 895 7
[A book that had over 20k votes, over 600k reads, 12k comments and 100 plus chapters once thought lost... Has Finally Returned!] The rules of the Jed...
15.6K 269 38
Some Ahsoka and her family one shots, I like to use the AU where order 66 didn't happen and Anakin didn't turn. Lots of fluff and platonic cuddles :...
393K 10.1K 114
Male Jedi reader insert #2 in Ahsoka #2 in starwarsfanfiction #1 in theclonewars #10 in starwars /// "y/n's a fine young man, isn't he?" Palpatine as...