The Devil is Tribrid (The Ori...

By human33

My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be... More

Bad News
The Originals Season 1
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Originals Season 2
Character Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Original Season 3
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Season Of the Originals
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR!

Chapter 18

2.2K 74 17
By human33

Farewell to Storyville

Arabelle pov

#LaFayette Cemetery

When i arrive at the cemetery, i came in the right time. Stopping Nik, who looks so furious and lunges at Rebekah, i throw Nik to another tomb. "Morning! I hope i'm not late for this family conference, have to stop at the local cafe first."Announcing myself and open a paper bag filled with burgers from the local cafe. I raise my other hand up and the stake flew to my hand telekinetically then i throw the stake to Elijah. 

"Morning Niklaus. You look well today." 

"Sister, leave us" i hear Elijah stated. "I'm not going--" Elijah cuts her off, "--I said, leave us, please." I tilt my head aside, unfold my burger. "Before you begin with that speech, Nik. I knew what she had done to us, but i knew why she did it. Unlike you, i never stand in our sister's happiness. You wouldn't listen to her. So, now, you must deal with me. Simple, right?" 

"So what's it gonna be? Elijah holds both weapons and you acting as her represent. Tunde's blade would put me down, but the stake could finish me off for good." I shrugged, munching on my burger. "I don't know, Niklaus, that sound like a good idea for me. Thank you for the suggestion," i taunt him, only to piss him off more. "Well, unlike you, brother. I have no taste for fratricide," i hear Elijah said. "I only hold this to keep it from you. This is just my insurance." 

"Why must you two defend her? Rebekah betrayed you two, as well, when she brought Mikael here." His face is full of confusion, betrayal, and rage. "Because she is our sister, and because I like to remember her the way that she was before we became what we are!" I lean my side to the tomb and see Elijah has a little flashback to the past. "She was an innocent girl, quick to laugh, full of life." Remembering the young version of Bex, "my memories serve to make her betrayal more painful." I know deep down that he knew he is wrong but his hatred is clouding his judgement. 

"Can you not then accept some small part of the blame? After all, Niklaus, it was your cruelty that led her to do what she did!" i speak up, eating the last bite of my burger. 

"Do you not see, Ari? She didn't mean to chase me off. She wanted me dead!" i shook my head, "if i want you dead, Nik, i would do it long times ago. But you're wrong," i said. "She has always hated me. You know that's true!" he seethed with anger. "You have no idea, do you? You have no idea what she was prepared to do for you. When our sister sees something that she perceives to be an injustice, she can be stubborn, impetuous, and, at times, downright dangerous, and never was this more apparent than the night she tried to kill our father," Elijah spoke. 

I furrow my eyebrow in confusion as this is something new for me. "What is this, some melodramatic fiction designed to garner my sympathy?!"

That's his hatred that is speaking. 

"It is the truth. I was there. And she would have done it, all to protect you, had I not stopped her. I often wished that I could revisit that moment, complete the task myself," Elijah answered, looking at us with guilt. "Why are you just telling us this now?" 

"Niklaus, sometimes our sister acts without thinking. She's short of temper, she's quick to fall in love, but she loves you. But, your malicious treatment has broken her heart. So, yes, she responded by summoning our father. Yes, that was a mistake. I'm not entirely sure that I can blame her," Elijah tries to reason with him. But he must know that in this state nothing can change his mind. "I can!" Nik vamp-speeds to the tomb where Rebekah is hiding, but Elijah and i beat him there. 

While Elijah defensively holding a weapon in each of his hands, "Niklaus, so help me!" i said, warning him. "Sister, are you really going to stand against me? And not with that pathetic blade..." pointing to Elijah, "you'd just have to pull it out someday, and then I'd hate you as I do her, now. If you want to protect Rebekah, you'll need to use the white oak stake." I rolled my eyes and wave him off. "Oh, please, we all know that i don't need a stake or that bloody damn knife to kill you. Elijah and i don't have to listen to this nonsense," getting bored of this nonsense Nik told us. 

"Oh, don't pretend you two haven't thought about it," he turns to look at me, "you look at me, and you see everything you abhor in yourself." Then he turns to Elijah, "sure, you dress it up with your fancy suits and your handkerchiefs. You, with your mask of civility and eloquence, you're every bit the abomination I am. Or worse. Go on, Elijah, sister. Go on. Use the white oak stake."

I watch Elijah throws the white oak stake far away and glares at Klaus, "I'm not so cowardly that I have to kill you, Niklaus, but if I have to make you suffer to protect Rebekah, that is what I will do." I pinch the bridge of my nose as this siblings quarrel are never end, I zap behind Elijah and shove the blade inside him. Elijah falls to the ground, gasping in agony and glaring at me. I let out a heavy sigh and look up at Nik, "now the peacemaker is temporary....." i shrugged my shoulders off, "busy. We don't have the stake and knife and we will solve this problem with my way... REBEKAH! Come out now!" 

She came out of her hiding holds up the white oak stake. I use my magic and snatch the stake out of her, "now, I have this. So, there are rules. I decide who lives and who dies. And that knife will stay inside Elijah until you both stop throwing tantrums. In the other words, you two decide how long Elijah will be in his agony." "You two start talking," i motion to Rebekah and Nik. "I did not want you two dead. I wanted Klaus to run," Rebekah starts speaking. "Liar! You wanted revenge!" Nik pointing finger at her. 

Rebekah turns to look at me in guilt and shame, "Belle, i never wanted you to die. You have protected me when the others not, if i could turn back time, i wish it wouldn't happen to you. But him!" again pointing fingers back at Nik. "You drove me to betray you, and now you want to twist it and make it worse so you can justify killing me instead of accepting your own fault?" Bex is right, this is his fault too. "All I did was love your friend! You could've been happy for us, but instead, in your paranoia, you feared losing us both. And, because of that, you did. There is no one else to blame, Nik. Only you!" 

You see, this is not Rebekah's fault. This is ours.

"Where is Marcel now, hmm? I thought he loved you, and yet he left you trapped in here with me." Nik trying to twist the word and get some emotions from Rebekah. "You against me. It's hardly a fair fight, is it? I mean, perhaps, if Marcel were here, you'd stand a chance, but I expect he's already found another girl. No doubt younger and prettier." 

Such a low blow, Nik.

I lean against the tomb, "you take joy in other people's pain and then you wonder why she hates you," i commented. Rebekah takes a step forward to him, closer to me. "Yes, and that hatred led her to do what she did." Nik also takes a step forward, causing her to step back carefully. "Admit the truth. Admit you wanted Arabelle and i dead!--." 

I see what Nik trying to do. 

"I wanted you to run, that is all--despite your delusions," Rebekah corrected him. "Elijah lies suffering, we can stop his suffering. All you have to do is admit it!" Niklaus paranoia self has appeared and forcing our sister to admit it. "You're insane," Bex snapped. Agree, sister. "Yes! Yes! I am. A vicious, heartless monster, and so you summoned Mikael to kill me. Admit it!" Nik growling. 

"It's not true..." i see Bex starting to breaking down and starting to believes everything Nik said. "You know what you did. Admit it!" repeating what he keep said. "I didn't," she said, in a low tone. "You wanted me dead! Admit it!" keep forcing her until she becomes quiet. "Maybe I did. Nik--" Nik is shocked that she actually admitted it before he could do anything, I zap behind her and stab her with the white oak stake. 

"Two down, one more to go." 

Shoving Rebekah down, "it's time we have chat without Elijah or Rebekah interrupt us." Smiling at him. "She accuses me of being evil, and yet she is the one who conspired to kill her own blood. and you standing beside her!--." 

Not this again. 

"It's our fault, Niklaus! Not her or you or me or Elijah, but us!" i snapped. "Have you ever realize that you made her life a living hell? How many times that she seek our approval for love and freedom? And yet you denied her by killing every man she met. You tormented her, Kol, Finn, even Elijah. Because what? Because they want freedom and love! You and your paranoia ass are afraid to let us go!" 

"If only you, ever, let her have her own freedom, this will never happen! I tried many times to ask you, no, i was begging you to let her go. She has stood beside you longer than any of us and with one mistake she made in the past then you want to kill her?! Wake up, Niklaus! I love you, i love Rebekah, i love Elijah. I love this family! Heck! Even your unborn baby!" i shouted, lashing out to him. 

He sat in one of the tombs, leaning his face against his hands. "I love my family-- You, Elijah, Rebekah. I loved all of you...." Tears falling out of his eyes, walks toward me and looks me in the eyes, "tell me, sister, what did i do to make you hate me or siding beside Rebekah? We were never fighting like this." I place both of my hands on his shoulders, "i never hate you, Niklaus, I'm on nobody side but my side and our family. You are my twins, we have the same type of blood that flows inside us."

"But for thousand years, you have become somebody else. Someone that i never know. I saw you laughing over someone pain and sadness then it got me thinking, is it because i was protecting you? Or is there really no hope for both of us?....." i move my hand to wipe his tears, "you have a child that will be born in months, you have a chance that not all of us can have. But instead of turning a new leaf, you act like this Niklaus i never knew. Wake up, Niklaus. Not only she will inherit our last name but she will inherit our enemies, hatred, and rage." 

I turn around and walk toward Bex and pull the stake out of her chest and throw it Nik, "this baby is my one and only chance to get the old Niklaus Mikaelson i knew. The sweet boy who made me laugh and gave Rebekah gifts, the boy who was very excited to show me about how to mix colour." Nik takes a deep breath and nodding his head, "I know I can be difficult, but I did not make myself this way. It was Mikael who ruined me," i shook my head. "he ruined me, too. All of us. He broke us, you with your anger and paranoia, Rebekah with fear of abandonment, me with my unstable state. And poor Elijah," i look over at where he's laying, Papa Tunde's blade still stuck in his chest.

"He dedicates himself to everyone but himself. Look at Elijah and i, we love same woman. The mother of your child. Both of us are dedicate to this family and, yet, i knew he deserves a happiness. That is why i'm willing to grant him his happiness and sacrifice mine. But the bigger question is, will you grant us a happiness?"

I guess the question strike him down, he hangs his head down in shame another tears come out of his eyes. Later, Bex wakes up to find us sitting, Nik holding the white oak stake. "You missed my heart..." I look up at her, "perhaps I did. Or, perhaps I never meant to kill you. Perhaps I just wanted you to feel when Mikael drove his stake right on my chest," i answered her. "I love my family-- You, Ari, Elijah. I loved all of you," Nik started, trying to hold the tears in his voice. 

He walks toward Rebekah and looks her in the eyes "we're still trapped in here. Whatever you two are going to do to me... Do it now," Rebekah said, giving her life to both of us. "Ari said our father ruined us. And I can't help but wonder, what if his father ruined him?" A strong gust of wind blows the gate to the cemetery open, indicating the spell has been broken, "the barrier is down," referring to the gate that open. "I know you hate me, but what's done is done." I vamp-speed to them, "what's done is never done. It remains within us, a story we tell ourselves. So we know who we are," i corrected her. 

"Vicious father, an insane sister, a bastard son, and the sister who betrayed them......" Klaus added, taking a moment to look at me in a hopeful look. "Perhaps it's time for a new story....." i shot him a small smile. "What is it you want, Rebekah?" Nik taking few steps closer to the gate then turn to look at her. "Same things that I've wanted since I was a child. I want a home. I want a family. I want someone to love me and I want to live," he looks down, seems trying to think over something. 

He takes quick glance at me for a while before turns to Bex, "then go. Go far away and never come back. We are far too damaged to remain together, less a family now than a volatile mix of ingredients." "New Orleans will be mine. I will raise my child here in the city you took from me. No doubt, Elijah will choose to stay and.... Hopefully, maybe Arabelle wants to stay here. Helping me raising my child. But you... Sister, you are free." 

I hear Rebekah slowly exhales in shock, she turns to look at me then takes one last look at her brother and leaves the cemetery, as we both watch her walk away. Nik takes a look at me, "I....... I really want you to stay here, help me raise my child. I want her to be strong as you and there's no one i trust with my child but you....... But, if you want to leave New Orleans..." He paused, thinking of the worst that can happen. 

"I won't hold you back." 

I look around the cemetery then him "but, if you choose to stay and give me a chance, i want to fix the broken bond between us......" "Then you better start to fix the bond immediately," smiling at him little before i teleport myself away from the cemetery.

#Penthouse

I teleport myself right behind Thomas and when he turns around, he is startled by me and my sudden change in mood. "I take that you save the world from WWM," i let out a sigh and take his plat. "I'll be in my room," i simply said. I head to my shower, take my clothes off and stepping under the shower. I turn the water into a cold and close my eyes, I run my hands around my face.

How i wish the cold would wash away the pain i have, i truly don't want to let her go... But what if it is the right thing to do? Hayley is perfect for Elijah, she would be happy with him..... It's the last thing i could give to Elijah, but is it? How about me? Will i always be alone by myself? What if i'll never find someone, if i let her go? 

Will i see the light in darkness?

My thought are interrupted by the sound of knocking, "hey! I'm sorry to interrupt your shower time, but there is a blonde woman named Rebekah, she said that she is your sister and she is looking for you!" he yelled. I turn the shower off and wrap the towel around my body, changing into sweatpants and hoodies then walk out of my room to the front door. I open the door and see Rebekah in her black coat, she still has this look of fright, guilt and shame. 

"Come in." 

Opening the door wider, I turn to look at Thomas who looking at both of us, "you know what? I realize that we don't have milk, I'll do night-groceries. I'll need to borrow one of your car," he said to us, vamp-speeds away.

I take a seat on the single chair, "I come to say goodbye... I know not even an apology could imagine the pain i cause you in the past. But, i still owe you an apology.... I'm sorry, Arabelle. I knew Klaus would not let me go easily if it were not for you." She sighs, "despite whatever monster we became for thousands of years, Klaus still looks up to you and he cares about your judgement. You and the miracle child are the only people who could stop him from being the monster he is afraid of."

I chuckle and shake my head in amusement, "you know what..." i look up at her, "thousand years and you still bad at saying sorry," i joke. Getting up to reach my shelf and found a certain key car that i barely use. I return back to Rebekah and throws it to her, which she catches it perfectly. "A goodbye present, take good care of my baby." She looks at the key then at me grinning. She walks up closer to me, i see tears threatening to come from her eyes. I pull her close to me and hugging her tightly as she hugs me back, "you are free now, sister. Go. Find your own home and don't forget to send me a letter. I'll watch over our niece and the baby mama," i said, softly. 

She wipes her tears off, "last advice and do it for me, Ara. You need to fight for Hayley," she said, giving me one last look before vamp-speeds away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 759 85
Four Months Away from my children. I am different, I am changed. I am a Mama tribrid with not little ones and it hurts. But my story continues
182K 3.9K 32
"Not all doppelgangers act the same." *I do not own any TVD or TO characters. I do not own Efah Nomed, she is @the1andtheonlytifftiff's character. I...
8.3K 77 8
Octavia Mikaelson. The first tribrid . First of her kind. Twin of Kol Mikaelson. She lives by two vows. Always and forever Jus drein jus daun Book...
3.3K 50 14
The vampire diaries + the originals Octavia Mikaelson. The first tribrid . First of her kind. She lives by two vows. Always and forever Jus drein j...