Tissues-Taegi [Complete]

By WhyYouGotNoJams

[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 8

2.8K 129 93
By WhyYouGotNoJams

Taehyung wasn't suprised when Minho didn't apologize the next day, he knew this was going to happen.

In fact, Minho got worse, even going as far as slapping his ass when he bent over to grab his stuff that Minho had thrown to the floor.

"Three more days...then I can have a weekend free of these idiots," He mumbled to himself.

"What idiots?" Yugyeom asked, throwing an arm over his shoulder. They were heading to class, one Baekhyun sadly wasn't in.

"Everyone h-here, but you and Baek," Taehyung had quickly gotten over his initial nervousness with the elder, who was extremely friendly and comforting.

"And Chanyeol," Yugeom added.

Taehyung nodded, he had only met Chanyeol once, but he seemed like a decent guy, especially since he was with Baekhyun.

"Oh! I asked Jin if he could give you an interview, he set one up for today after school hope you don't mind,"

"I don't mind, not at a-all. Where is it?"

They had a few minutes before the bell rang, they usually were early. The two sat down next to each other, pulling out the supplies for class.

"Not far from here, I'll text you the address,"

"You would have to have my n-number for that," Taehyung pouted.

Yugyeom cooed, then slapped his forehead in realization. "Alright then, give me your phone,"

They exchanged numbers and Yugyeom sent him the address, which was thankfully not that far from the apartments, because he had to either walk or take the bus.

~~~~im lazy so now its the end of the day~~~~

Taehyung took a deep breath, standing outside the entrance of the shop. He smiled at Yugyeom's good luck message, thanking him mentally.

"Hello! Welcome to Kim's Floralworks, how can I help you?"

"U-uh, I'm h-here for a-an interview?"

"Oh, you must be Taehyung! It's so nice to meet you. You look a little familiar," Jin shook his hand, gently tugging him into a back room.

Jin sat him down at the table in the corner of the room, sitting across from him. "So, Taehyung. Why do you want a job in a flower shop?"

"I n-need a j-job, and Y-Yugyeom t-told me about t-this. M-my grandmother al-also used to r-run o-one,"

Jin's face lit up, "Oh? That's so cool! Where did she run one?"

"Daegu,"

"Yoongi's from Daegu!"

Then it clicked in Taehyung's head, he knew he recognized this man, "Y-you were in Hy-hyung's apartment, t-the first d-day I got h-here!"

"'Hyung'? You know Yoongi? How? And we met? Was I drunk? I was probably drunk,"

Taehyung giggled, "H-hyung is t-taking me o-on a d-date Friday. A-and you and a f-few other p-people I don't kn-know said Hyungie d-ditched you,"

"Wait a minute! You're the boy Joonie said was cute! He wasn't lying, you are cute, but he really did sleep on the couch. Yoongi is taking you on a date? How in the world did he manage to bag your cute ass? I thought he was going to be single forever!" He rambled for a while before Taehyung gently reminded him of the interview.

"We finished the interview, you're hired! Your first shift is Saturday at 9, don't be late," Jin smiled.

Taehyung tilted his head, "U-uh, but we didn't r-really have an i-interview?"

"Just take the job cutie,"

"B-but-"

"No cuts no buts no coconuts,"

"Yes hyung,"

"Good! Now you can come home with me and eat a lovely home cooked meal prepared by yours truely, or you can go home and eat whatever is lying around in your pantry. What do you say?"

Taehyung grinned and clapped his hands, "I'll g-go with you!"

He ended up helping Jin make the food, listening to all of his not funny (they were pretty funny) dad jokes. He made Taehyung feel almost at home, he was sweet and funny and comforting. He could easily say they were friends, they got along great.

"So why are w-we waiting?" He asked, when he was setting the table. 4 plates, 4 sets of silverware. He thought it was only going to be the two of them, and got nervous.

"Oh, we're waiting for Joonie! And he said he was bringing someone home from the studio, but he didn't say who. I have no idea why. I hope that's okay?"

"Y-yeah, it's fine, i-it's your home,"

"I know, but you're my guest, and it's my job to make you feel welcomed. I can always ask Joon to reschedule,"

"N-no! No, it's f-fine. I'm sure I'll love w-whoever he brings!"

"I'm sure you will sweetheart," Yoongi smirked, coming up behind him to squeeze his waist gently.

He squeaked, jumping away from the contact and burying his face in his hands, "H-hi Hyungie!"

"Hey Taehyungie,"

"Okay, so I say he's cute, and I sleep on the couch. And then you literally bring him home? What the fuck?" Namjoon complained, sitting next to Jin at the table.

Yoongi pulled out a chair and sat Taehyung it, pulling one out for himself across from the boy.

"Oh shut up Joonie! He's my new and favorite employee! A total sweetheart!" Jin yelled, serving Namjoon.

Taehyung giggled, "I'm your o-only employee,"

Jin pointed at him with his spoon, "And my favorite,"

The eldest then turned to Yoongi with an accusing glint in his eyes, "And you. What's this I hear about taking this cutie on a date?"

Yoongi smiled nervously, "I um, I asked him out,"

"No shit. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Hyung, you're going on a date? I thought you would be lonely forever!" Namjoon interjected, eyes lit up.

"Don't you ever listen? I literally just said that," Jin grumbled.

Taehyung, who was sat with his head down facing his lap, felt his chin being lifted up. He locked eyes with Yoongi and felt some of his anxitey melt away.

"So anyways, Namjoon and I are working on a new song," Yoongi said. He knew Taehyung was a little uncomfortable, and he didn't like that.

Jin looked at him worried, "Yoongi are you sure you have time for that? With school and work? You already have so much going on,"

"I'll be fine, I like making songs. I can always ask dad for a couple of days off I feel too overwhelmed, I haven't asked for one in years so I'm sure he'll say yes,"

"You make s-songs Hyungie?" Taehyung asked quietly, picking at his food.

"I do, Namjoon and I have our own studio,"

Taehyung smiled, "That's so c-cool!"

"Thanks sweetheart. Oh! Do you have a ride home?"

"Yeah, I'm taking him. Wait! Don't you guys live in the same building?" Jin asked.

Yoongi snorted, "That's why I asked Hyung,"

"Hyungie c-can take me home, so y-you don't have to! As long as th-that's okay with you?" Taehyung questioned Yoongi, unsure.

"Of course, I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to,"

"Thank you Hyung!"

"Anytime,"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi hoes 1193 words

dude this is the 3rd thing i posted today. ngl im pretty proud of myself

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
23.8K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
146K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...