Izuocha one shots

Von Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... Mehr

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

38-Doctor

5.6K 132 131
Von Author-kun77

Thanks everyone for 40k views.

Izuku Midoriya was a 27 year old man with a good stable job and he was very healthy and responsible.

And yet he had managed to break his arm while jumping a fence with some of his friends which landed him in the doctors office.

"Hello Mr Midoriya" Said a Nurse coming into the room.

"Hello" Said Izuku.

"I heard you broke your arm. Mind telling me how that happened?" Asked the nurse.

" I... I was jumping a fence and I landed on my arm" Said Izuku.

" I see... Well we just need to do a few things like check temperature and heart rate before the doctor comes" Said the nurse.

After doing all the necessary things the nurse typed everything down on the computer and left Izuku all alone in the room.

' My arm feels a little bit stiff. I hope I don't have to stay long or if I have to come back' Izuku thought as he waited.

The doctor with brown hair came into the room with a clipboard after a few minutes.

"Hello. My name is Doctor Uraraka. I'm here to take a look at your arm Mr Midoriya" Said Uraraka in a soft voice.

' Holy cow she's pretty! And young!' Thought Izuku.

"Um sir are you alright? You're turning red!" Said Uraraka.

" Huh? Oh! Y-yeah I'm fine! Maybe just a small fever" Said Izuku.

" Strange. The nurse took your temperature earlier and it seemed normal. Would you like for us to check again mr Midoriya?" Asked Uraraka.

" I-im fine. I just want to get my arm fixed" Said Izuku.

"If you're sure. Now then you don't mind if I take a look do you?" Asked Uraraka.

" Of course not. Please go ahead" Said Izuku rolling up his sleeve so she could take a look.

Uraraka put om some gloves and went over to him.

"Alright let's see.... Hm Wow. You gotta lot of muscle"Said Uraraka with a little blush.

" T-thank you" Blushed Izuku.

"Well it appears to be fine on the outside. I heard you were jumping fences" Said Uraraka.

" Y-yeah. It was kinda stupid honestly. Peer pressure I guess" Said Izuku.

" Can you move it? " Asked Ochako.

" I haven't really tried to move it much honestly" Said Izuku.

" I see. Let me just-

Uraraka gently move his arm a little bit resulting Izuku to let out a hiss in pain.

"Oh God I'm so sorry! I-i didn't mean to hurt you! " Apologized Uraraka.

" It's fine! I'm alright you don't have apologise" Said Izuku.

" Well I feel like I should. I really hate hurting my patients" Said Uraraka

" Really? Don't you get used to it though? " Asked Izuku.

" Not really... Honestly I... I haven't really been a doctor for long. Ive done all the necessary school and such and got my doctor's license. But that was only a few months ago and I just started here about two weeks ago. By the way you can roll down your sleeve now " Said Uraraka.

She took off her gloves and threw them away while Izuku rolled down his sleeve.

"I guess that explains why I haven't seen you before then" Said Izuku.

" You come here a lot? " Asked Uraraka.

"More often then I should. My mom would always take me though everytime I just coughed" Said Izuku.

" She sounds like she cares a lot about you" Said Uraraka.

" She does. Makes me feel guilty about coming here a lot" Said Izuku.

" Then maybe you should take better care of yourself" Said Uraraka with a smile.

" I guess I should. Anyway what do you think about my arm?" Asked Izuku.

"... Oh right! Got sidetracked there for a moment. Well I can definitely say it seems to be broken, although we should do an x-ray just to be sure" Said Uraraka.

* 1 x-ray later.

" Yep. I hate to say it but your arm is definitely broken. Sorry" Said Uraraka looking at the results of the x-ray.

" Damn. Well how long do you think it will be before it's healed?" Asked Izuku.

" I would say about two months. At least. You will have to wear a cast as well"l." Said Uraraka.

" That will make my job hard." Said Izuku.

"What do you do?" Asked Uraraka

"Well I work as a elementary teacher, kindergarten to be more specific. They can be a handful and with only one arm it could be harder." Said Izuku.

"I can write and give you official letter that will give you time off so you can heal" Said Uraraka.

" Thanks." Said Izuku.

" Well anyway I can go ahead and get your cast now." Said Uraraka.

She left the room and then she came back with the cast.

"Green?" Said Izuku.

"It matches you're hair,so I thought it would look cute" Said Uraraka.

Izuku felt his cheeks get warm once again.

" Now let's put this on... J-just let me if it hurts and I'll stop " Said Uraraka with the cast.

" I'm sure I'll be fine." Said Izuku.

With that Uraraka began to set the cast onto Izuku's arm. He did feel a bit of pain but he did his best to not react so he wouldn't give the doctor a scare.

"There we go. A perfect fit. How does it feel?" Asked Uraraka.

" It feels fine I think. " Said Izuku.

"Great! And that's all we needed. You can come back in two months and we will check again. And of course come back immediately if something goes wrong" Said Uraraka writing down.

" Thanks Doctor" Said Izuku.

"Anytime. And you can call me Uraraka mr Midoriya" Smiled Uraraka.

"O-okay U-uraraka. And you can just call me Midoriya" Smiled Izuku back.

"Oh by the way do you have someone to take you home? " Asked Uraraka.

" Dang I didn't think about that. I can call my mom though" Said Izuku.

" You can wait in the waiting room if you'd like" Said Uraraka.

" Sure" Said Izuku.

Uraraka opened the door to the room for him to walk through and she helped him all the way to the waiting room.

* 2 months later.

"Welcome back Midoriya" Said Uraraka closing the door behind her.

"Hello Uraraka" Smiled Izuku.

" How is your arm doing?" Asked Uraraka.

" It's doing well. I've tried to not move it as much as possible" Said Izuku.

" That's wonderful. I see a few people have signed on it as well" Said Uraraka noticing the writing.

" Yep. A few friends and family...W- would you like to do it as well?" Asked Izuku.

" I would love to" Smiled Uraraka..

She took the pen to the clipboard and wrote Ochako Uraraka on his cast with a small heart beside her name.

" T-thanks" Said Izuku.

" No problem. Now we can take some more x-rays and see the progress" Said Ochako putting the lid back on her pen.

*Some more x-rays later

"It seems to be all healed up now. So let's take off your cast. Just let me know if it hurts" Said Ochako.

" I know you will be careful" Said Izuku.

Ochako then took the cast off and set it to the side.

" You can keep it if you want" Said Ochako.

"Thanks. Is it alright to move it around? " Asked Izuku.

" Aa long as you don't feel any pain. Go ahead and try" Said Ochako.

Izuku moved his arm around in a few circles not feeling any pain.

"It feels so much better" Said Izuku.

"Great. Well then you can go back to work now. Try not to hurt yourself again" Said Ochako.

" I won't" Said Izuku hopping off the table he was sitting on.

"Well...have a good day" Said Ochako.

"Hey um...d...do you maybe want to go out sometime?" Asked Izuku blushing.

"Oh......... I'm sorry. I don't date my patients" Said Ochako giving a sorry look.

" Oh okay. I-i understand" Said Izuku.

"I'll be right back with a note that says you can go back" Said Ochako.

" Okay thanks" Said Izuku staring at the ground in shame as Ochako left the room.

After a few minutes she came back, but she wasn't wearing her doctors uniform anymore.

"Alright we're good now Midoriya" Said Ochako giving him his note.

"What do you mean?" Asked Izuku.

"I'm off my shift now. So I'm not a doctor at the moment. So you're not my patient now. So we can date now" Said Ochako.

" That's great! I thought I creeped you out for a moment" Said Izuku now happy.

" You were more cute then creepy. Now c'mon let's go" Said Ochako as they left together.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

81.4K 1.3K 24
🪻 ; " .. this book is filled with oneshots based off of deku ! it could range from simple ships to dekubowl ! .. „ ☁️ ; " .. warning ! this book con...
887K 17.3K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
851K 10.3K 15
"your just a girl who's worthless" "Leave me alone!!!" "WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?! YOUR BEAUTIFUL! YOUR QUIRK, YOUR APPERANCE, EVERYTHING!!" ᴅᴀᴛᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇ...
Dabi Von Sixyno

Fanfiction

281K 5K 67
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...