Lost Or Found? DROGO FANFICTI...

By Lovetwinkle018

My own version of "Is it love? Drogo" with same bases but different twists. Hope Smith, a decent girl, volunt... More

Drogo Chapter 1 (ANOTHER CHANCE)
Drogo Chapter 2 (PERMISSION)
Drogo Chapter 3 (THE PAST)
Drogo Chapter 4 (A Mysterious Door)
DROGO Chapter 5 (A New Atmosphere)
DROGO Chapter 6 (Ruined Reputation)
DROGO Chapter 7 (Part Of The Family?)
DROGO Chapter 8 (Grumpy Mood)
DROGO Chapter 9 (TIME FOR TRUTH)
DROGO Chapter 10 (FEAR)
DROGO Chapter 11 (Realization)
DROGO Chapter 12 (A Maze Of Corridors)
DROGO Chapter 13 (Revelation)
DROGO Chapter 14 (Discussion)
DROGO Chapter 15 (An unfair game.)
DROGO Chapter 16 (A Long Day)
DROGO Chapter 17 (Charisma)
DROGO Chapter 18 (Strong emotions)
DROGO CHAPTER 19 (Nightmare or Truth?)
DROGO Chapter 20 (A Little Care)
DROGO Chapter 21 (Old Memories)
DROGO Chapter 22 (Lets just pretend)
DROGO Chapter 23 (Professor Sebastian)
DROGO Chapter 24 (A Final Decision)
DROGO Chapter 25 (Beyond Endurance)
DROGO Chapter 26 (What Will Happen Next?)
DROGO Chapter 27 (Understandings)
DROGO Chapter 28 (A Step Forward)
DROGO Chapter 29 (Moon)
DROGO Chapter 30 (A little fun)
DROGO Chapter 31 (Identity Crises)
DROGO Chapter 32 (Powers... A Blessing Or Curse?)
Drogo Chapter 33 (Ivan And Drogo)
DROGO Chapter 34 (A Wolf At Forest?)
DROGO Chapter 35 (Magic And Love)
DROGO Chapter 36 (Steps Toward Darkness?)
DROGO Chapter 37 (A Gift Or Proposal?)
DROGO Chapter 38 ( Accidents Happen)
ANNOUNCEMENT
DROGO CHAPTER 39
DROGO POV (PART ONE)
DROGO POV (PART 2)

DROGO Chapter 40 (Better Than Expected)

589 18 25
By Lovetwinkle018

Telling Drogo everything and getting over with it was the biggest relief I ever could have felt. But there was something strange, a kind of tension in Drogo behavior since I told him about the wolf... I don't even remember right if that was a wolf or there was something else. No matter how much I try to think back I couldn't come up with anything at all... Maybe if I give myself some rest it would come back to me?

Drogo: "You look troubled."

Hope: "Huh?"

Drogo: "Something bothering you?"

Hope: "I was actually trying to remember."

He came close to me and sat near on the chair near me.

Drogo: "You don't have to. What matters the most is that you're alright and then... We will have enough time to think what happened."

He looked tensed again talking about it... I was going to point it out but I saw someone entering the room, a red head ... Attractive woman...

Woman: "Oh you're awake then... Lucky you, I thought it would take more time."

I frowned and turned at Drogo expecting him to introduce her to me on which he silently nodded.

Drogo: "Hope this is..."

He paused... Okay

...: "You can call me Ivy."

I made an 'Oh' sound as she continued.

Ivy: "I was the one who... treated you... And just not to create misunderstandings I know what you all are so... You don't have to talk in code words."

And then it hit me... I don't really know this place... Somehow I feel I am recognizing it the way it's built yet I had never seen it before.

Me: "Where am I?"

Ivy: "It's Sebastian's house."

(Professor Jones?)

I turned at Drogo shocked and he explained me that Professor Jones knowing my powers didn't find it reliable enough to get me into a hospital and how Ivy and my powers helped me... I turned silent nodding... Still trying to get what exactly happened... I thought the wolf to be my pet wolf and then it wasn't but... I can't find wolf marks they are more like something hit me...

Me: "Did Professor Jones say something about what could've happened?"

I asked this question to Ivy knowing Drogo's partly jealous over Professor Jones...

Ivy: "He said you got hit by his car by an accident."

Me: "I... What?"

I turned at Drogo.

Drogo: "That's what he says though."

I sighed shaking my head.

Me: "And elaborate me why would he lie about hitting me?"

I arched my eye brow a little bit angry and disappointed how much Drogo just don't believe anyone. He didn't say anything just sat near me quietly.

Drogo: "Are you hungry?"

Me: "Well now that you mentioned it."

Ivy: "Good then, light or heavy?"

I turned at Ivy, looks like she's going to make it.

Me: "Something light I guess."

Ivy: "Fine."

She left the room and I turned at Drogo who had found strange interest in his hands. I put one of my hands in his slightly caressing it partly to get his attention.

Me: "Where's everybody else?"

Drogo: "Nicolae, Peter and Lorie are at the manor and that... I mean Sebastian is at University."

I smirked at him.

Me: "And how did exactly Nicolae let you be here?"

Drogo: "Well, I kind of lash out at him."

I paused and looked at him.

Drogo: "Well he was all yelling about why did we fight and finding it the right moment..."

Me: "The Right Moment?"

He just shrugged, and I slightly hit him but bad choice of action it ached my shoulder a bit but I managed not to flinch.

Me: "I was not anywhere to be found we just had a fight and you call it the right moment... Honestly?"

Drogo: "Well yeah..."

He replied slightly annoyed.

Drogo: "You where not in manor, and he was yelling at me why do I care or why did we fight... The tension was enough to get to my nerves and Nicolae was making it worse... It shut him up at least."

Drogo can really be Drogo sometimes.

Me: "Then what happened?"

Drogo: "Well he wasn't very happy, but I guess he might give us a break."

Me: "You think?"

Drogo bit his lips.

Drogo: "We didn't really talk about it but you don't have to worry... The more you worry the more he would try to convince you this is a bad idea... Be firm."

Me: "I... I won't think that Drogo."

I couldn't help but snap back at him, why does he think I'm confuse about our relation?

Drogo: "Nicolae don't get to judge us Hope. He acts like an elder brother for the image and he IS my brother but he doesn't make my personal these decisions."

He moved his hand back and forth between me and himself indicating us. I nodded its okay if he knows... I've got good powers too it's not like I'm the poor little fellow in this story.

(Good powers or black powers?)

I shook my head... Now it not the time to have such thoughts. Ivy made us the breakfast, after finishing it I actually felt more better... It was crazy how fast my body was healing on its own.

After some time while I was sitting with Drogo quietly I heard a knock on the bedroom door. Drogo stood up and opened the door...

Nicolae.

Well he looks okay... I don't know how to face him right now... not about my things going on with Drogo but more about how I left the manor at night while he had already forbidden me...

I cleared my throat.

Me: "Hello."

Nicolae entered the room and sat on the chair near me. It was good to see the warm on his face hadn't left.

Nicolae: "How are you?"

Me: "I... I feel better already."

Nicolae: "Do you know what exactly happened?"

Me: "I... No."

There's no point in trying to give stories made up from theories.

He nodded.

I didn't had any idea what to do or say... I wanted to apologize but it would've opened the topic of why I had left at first place...

Me: "I... I'm sorry Nicolae... I apologize for what happened."

Nicolae flinched but he didn't say anything... Okay that doesn't seem right. Behind him I saw Drogo raising his eyebrows as if asking me "Why would you do that?"

Nicolae: "We can discuss this later... Right now what concerns me is your health."

Me: "No I'm... I'm fine really."

Nicolae smiled a bit but didn't raise the topic.

Me: "How is Lorie?"

Nicolae: "She's fine."

I nodded... Of course,she is fine...

Nicolae stayed for quite a time, his mother hen attitude actually helped to soothe the situation. He kept telling me to take care of my foot and arm and my whole self... It was decided I would go to manor in some time when I feel better more like when my wounds gets dressing again tho Ivy tried to convince him it would be better if I stayed at Sebastian's given my health condition. Covering the main point that was actually to avoid any accident as there would be 4 Vampires in the manor... As Nicolae was finally going I called him out, and he turned back.

Me: "Thank you Nicolae."

He smiled nodding his head... Only if it wasn't for his care, this could've gone worse.

(A/N): I know I took my time to publish it, just some out of routine things which never works fine with me... So I apologize sincerely but just so let you know I won't stop with the story tho might take some time... I appreciate those who waited for it, and do enjoy it... Thanks for reading it :) Have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 9.4K 31
While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. After she got dumped by her own Best friend when she needed her the most. ...
6.8K 93 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
90.3K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...