I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began.
I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I were a monster. At the age of five, after several agonizing tests, I was diagnosed with Reactive Attachment Disorder. But not even that title could describe just how strange I was. When another kid got hurt, I would cry. Whenever someone else was told a funny joke, I would laugh hysterically. People looked at me as if I were crazy- and for while I agreed with them.
That was until I, Caddie Jones, was exiled to Nox Haven Academy, a school for truly special kids. Not the mentally ill, psychotic kind of special but the magical kind. Like witches, vampires, fairies and werewolves. Call me crazy if you want, you wouldn't be the first. But the stories are all true. The supernatural did exist and I was one of them. Life there was cool until suddenly, I was faced with two-faced witches, egotistical princes, hormone driven werewolves, and an army of evil warlocks who were threatening to destroy the world.
... Maybe Nox Haven was a school for psychos after all.
Highest Rank: #2 in Paranormal
1st Place winner of The Night Shift's Killer Competition 4/10/16
Illustration by: Stephanie Pitino (www.ClairObscur.fr)
(1st book in series)
- NEW BOOK: OUT NOW
- Chapter 1: Breaking Point
- Chapter 2: Psychic Gaurdian
- Chapter 3: Nox Haven
- Chapter 4: Fainted
- Chapter 5: Tour Guides
- Chapter 6: Magicry
- Chapter 7: Royal Witch
- Chapter 8: Do Witches Even Need Algebra?
- Chapter 9: Defending the Heart
- Chapter 10: Ending The Day With A Bang
- Chapter 11: The Heirs
- Chapter 12: Times in the Dark
- Chapter 13: Elemental Games
- Chapter 14: A Dark Encounter
- Chapter 15: What Will The Truth Unveil?
- Chapter 16: Time For Some Digging
- Chapter 17: Oh Brother
- Chapter 18: The Other Side
- Chapter 19: Will It Hurt?
- Chapter 20: Grounded or Imprisoned?
- Chapter 21: Beneath The Snow
- Chapter 22: Before The Ball
- Chapter 23: The Winter Ball
- Chapter 24: Knowing Everything
- Chapter 25: Girls Chat
- Chapter 26: Manipulating The Dark
- Chapter 27: One for All and All for One
- Chapter 28: In The Dark of The Night
- Chapter 29: Down The Rabbit Hole
- Chapter 30: The Bitter Escape
- Chapter 31: Goodbye... For now
- The Dark One and The Dark Warlock Synopsis
- Supernatural Creature Test
- The Others: Update
- Thank You!!