The Tale of the Lost Sister a...

By daughterofposeidon05

This will be the story of the Third Great Prophecy, a quest will begin with The seven, Reyna, Nico, Will, Rac... More

Introductions and Clarificarions:
The Third Great Prophecy is Decreed
My Friends and I Become Detectives
I Actually Have Hope For Once...It Was a Mistake
I Sense Death and a Problem
Frank, Reyna, and I Attack Inanimate Objects
I Have To Go On a Quest...Greatttttt
My Suspicions are Confirmed...Ugh
I Miss the Campfire But Learn Something Cool
I Take My First Real Shower In Months
Annabeth Goes Off on Chiron...And I Learn I Get to go Off to Scotland
I Blaze With Anger...Literally
I Accidently Cause a Spontaneous Combustion
I Get the Most Important Job...SIKE!! I'm the Babysitter
My New Friend Jumps off a Roof
Lady Artemis Tells Me What We're Up Aganist
I Eat More Cards
Thalia, Hazel, and Me Plan a Sleepover in Percy's Cabin
We Play Truth or Dare After Discussing Our Deadly Quest
The Game Begins
Blue Bottles Spin and Red Apples Fly
I Make a Huge Announcemt...Thanks to Nico
I Decide to go Shopping
I Come Scarily Close to Being Killed...Again
Languages and Threats
I Cause an Indoor Storm
I Clean Up a Bit
"I Do"
Everything Changes
Oh...Brother
Oh...Sister
Leo is Helpful
Annabeth and I Have a War
I Dream About Magicians
Storm
Dam...
I'd Perfer the Loch Ness Monster
Uncle Leo is a Taco Master
I Annoy Repair Boy
Cliff Jumping Times Two
It Really is a Castle
Newcomers with a Warship
I Meet Someone Gorgeous
Draco is Heartsick
Author Note, Timeline so Far:
I Become a Prissy Greek Princess
The Ball
14 Items
Split
Percy is Sick
Time to Go
Connecting Bridges
Stress
Grover's a Girl
Heartache
I Dont Want to Be a Chicken, I Dont Want to be a Duck, so I Shake my Butt
OH NO! Edward Cullen gets Slayed
Tinker Bell...is a Drama Queen
The Huntress, The Twin, and The Sacrificer
Dreams
What's Worse Than Being the Seventh Wheel? Being the Twentith
Mom and Dad
Braids and Boys
Author's Note, Timeline so Far
Surprise Times Two
The Talk...
Ron and Me are Robin Hood...Apparently
Burrowing Away
Not my Daughter you-
Bridget my Love
Homcoming
Fly Away, Hide Away
Runaway
Life is Good on the Other Side
A Choice
Then He Faded
idk what to name is chapter some imma just quote Obi-Wan for now, "gOoD jOb"
Author's Note, Timeline So Far
First Time
Time for a Change
The Battle Begins
Come Back to Me
The McShizzle Man is Back
Blackout
hi <3

Scared of the Future

273 11 10
By daughterofposeidon05

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

[^^Photo is me, hi, that is me, I'm goofy, thought y'all should know hehe, okay back to our regularly (not really regularly) scheduled (or scheduled) programming]

Hermione's POV:

I woke up in a bed, though I didn't remember how I got there. I stretched and got up and went over to the table to look for my notes from the previous night. After the demigods had told me more about their life and attributes they have I started to think.

But my notes were gone.

"Where are my notes? Jason? Reyna? Anyone?" I looked around the tent and then I found the others outside with my notebook, they all looked at me.

Percy showed my notebook to me, "You think you're a demigod?"

I hadn't wanted anyone to see until I could figure it out for sure but I nodded, "Percy when you told me about stuff that Annabeth could do I began to think. I'm obsessed with knowledge and while I don't have ADHD I don't easily stay still I also can knit and weave well and I don't even practice at it. Does that sound like? Or is it just stupid?"

Reyna got up and placed a hand on my shoulder, "It isn't crazy, but that also means you're like crazy extra powerful."

I shrugged, "I mean not really, you can't kill a monster with yarn."

"Yes but if you really are a Daughter of Athena that means you can outsmarts enemies and will probably pick up battle tactics easily," Frank said.

I considered this, "I was pretty lousy during the weapon training...maybe I'm wrong. I'm sorry you guys even saw that."

Jason stood up, "No, it's okay to be curious, anyone can be a demigod really, the only thing is that they made a promise to claim their children by what was it Percy? 12?"

Percy nodded but stayed quiet, he studying me and I could tell. Then he started writing something down.

"I for one wouldn't rule it out, she is crazy smart, if she is a demigod, Athena should not be ruled out for her parentage," Reyna spoke and then Percy walked over to me.

"Have you ever studied ancient greek?" he asked me...I looked at him weird and shook my head, such a random question, "Read this."

He held up what at first looked like chicken scratch "εγώ μπορώ διαβάζω ελληνικά" then turned into words in my brain, "I can read Greek." I spoke out loud.

Percy looked at the other three, "That's what it says. I know you guys know Latin so you can't confirm but she can read Greek...without flaw and she has never studied it. She's a greek demigod. But of which god or goddess, I have no idea."

The four of them looked at me, then Reyna spoke, "Then let's get our asses to work on figuring it out."

•••

It has been two days of the demigods studying me and like before all I'm good at is being super smart and being a witch cause that's what I am. Maybe I am a daughter of Athena who got none of the battle genes.

I wasn't sneaky enough for Hermes, I couldn't raise the dead, or call lighting, or move water, I defiantly wasn't Ares, I'm not good with plants, or archery, I'm decent at healing but with magic not special powers, I can't grow grape vines, and I defiantly am not a child of Aphrodite. While that isn't all the gods I promise you I'm not any of the other ones either.

Along with trying to figure out who I am we've been on the move, every morning we apparate to a new location and camp to take notes and ask locals questions. A lot has been happening. We are very close to the emporium now but in our way there we figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and study about the dagger. Yes there are many parazonium daggers but the original, the first one ever crafted was held by Mars and held an aura of courage.

I've been hanging out with Percy most out of everyone. With his input we decided that even if we figure out who I am we aren't going to tell any of the others until we're back on the boat and a little more settled. It'd be horrible to spring a surprise on them like that in the middle of their individual quests.

I have a feeling the dagger is in a museum and Rome and other agree with me. But today we are focusing more on the blood and head because right now we are walking up to the emporium.

I drew my wand, it was my job to paralyze Medusa. The others had weapons drawn. They looked badass and I looked like a little kid you picked up a random stick. I sighed, I would have to get used to not looking as cool.

Percy turned to us one more time before we went in, "Don't be fooled by her kindness and really good food. She entices you so she can make you off balance. Don't agree to any photos either for her statues." He turned back around and walked in.

He was obviously surprised by what we were met with, the lady standing with a turbine and sunglasses looked nothing like what Percy described. She looked younger and was wearing a leather jacket and stretch pants.

"Uhhhhh...hi," Percy said confused, the lady was obviously still the same woman in a different form but Percy got caught off guard.

Medusa smiled eerily, "Ah, I remember this sent. Demigods...and...my old friend Percy Jackson. Oh...and someone else." Her head turned to me I froze, she was honestly intimidating just from a glance and she had glasses so I could see her eyes. The way she talked made my skin crawl.

"Hermione!" Percy called but I was scared, and was realizing in this moment I was not cut out for this. One quick movement with this lady's hands she could remove her blockades and turn me to stone. And i've been petrified before...from looking in the reflection of a Basilisk's eyes.

"Oh, Percy dear. Son of Poseidon. Did you really trust a little girl to do something. She's standing still as...stone." Medusa laughed and then began to move, Percy and the other immediately kept into action. Keeping the woman from removing her blockades.

I swallowed looking at the lady and then tried to force myself to move but I couldn't. I felt stuck. Medusa was stronger than my friends and she broke free from their grasp and quickly removed her turbine to reveal her head of snake and her glasses.

"EVERYONE CLOSE YOUR EYES!!" Jason yelled. He ran and covered his eyes.

When the lady began to look up it took all my strength not to look at her in interest and curiosity. Just her presence made me want to look.

I looked down and opened my eyes so I could find a path to run. I followed Reyna's running feet.

We both dove behind a row of statues and she looked at me, "Hermione? What was that?"

I felt tears pricking my eyes, "I saw her and I froze. I just froze. I'm not strong enough for this. The second I felt any danger I was brought back to the war and I felt small and scared. I'm so sorry. I can't do this. I can't! I don't have anything to protect me like you guys! I have a wand but it can so easily break and—"

"I know, I know it is hard coming back to a dangerous adventure after what you experienced. The memories just flood back, but we need to because you're the only who may be able to stop her with the least amount o leg bloodshed from our side. And yes, you have a wand. Use it." She got up from where she was and started to run yelling a battle cry.

I looked at my hands shaking and got up. I followed Reyna's path and was met with a room, all my friends fighting with their eyes closed.

Medusa's back was turned to me as she dodged.

I raised my wand, "Petrificus Totalus!" I shouted out and threw the spell at Medusa her body scrunched up and she looked plastic and then she fell face forward.

Frank took the needles and vials he brought and took her blood and made sure to mark the vials. Then Percy took a swing with his sword and chopped her head clean. Jason worked quickly with putting it in the bag we brought for it.

I just stood there while they worked. Everything they did looked so natural. And it almost made me feel bad that doing these tasks was normal for them.

And scared for what my future held being one of them.

•••

I actually didn't know where this was going at first but I'm really excited for it. That's all I have to say, I'm hoping my updates will be for often now because I am past the chapter I had been stuck on before. Which was the chapter previous to this one. Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 246 23
A new prophecy has been given involving Percy Jackson one more time. Trying to make him a boon or bane one more time. Harry has no absolute clue why...
198K 3K 21
Nico, Percy, and Thalia are given a quest that only children of the Big Three can complete... together. They must go, to Hogwarts. (takes place in Th...
768K 18.3K 41
"Seven must travel to the place of magic and spell To unite with new faces left alone to dwell Together you must travel to face two old foes united...
113K 2.6K 41
Percy finds out the wizarding world is real. Now he must go to Hogwarts and compete in the Quarwizard Tournament representing Camp Half Blood while t...