𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐇|✔︎

De sagalalala

₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... Mais

𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑜
𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑖𝑚
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑑
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟
𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑦
𝑡𝑒𝑛 : 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝐴𝑔𝑖
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 : 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑏
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑠
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑘𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑘𝑢
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 : 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑐
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑝𝑦𝑟𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑖 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑑
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑢𝑔
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑖𝑠
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : ℎ𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑠
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒?
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 : 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑚 𝑝𝑢𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑑
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒̀
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑎
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 : 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑠
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝐿𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡
𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 : ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 : 𝑖 𝑑𝑜

6.9K 481 392
De sagalalala

"I wish everything was as easy as getting fat."

"Hey." He finally sighed a muse out loud in astonishment, with me even coming back into reality after just shamelessly admiring everything about him because this was honestly the biggest moment I've ever taken to acknowledge how good looking he really is, and he himself tried to snap both of us into action after what felt like years that we stared at each other, completely lost in our world, as he finally started to breathe properly after me.

"Hi." I gulped quietly before bitting the inside of my cheek in an anxious manner, indirectly tightening my hold around the beautiful bouquet I had in my hands, finding his own pierced lips to be tortured by his tongue after he licked them way too alluringly without even knowing it, making my heart pound in my chest due to the tension in between both of us.

"You look...beautiful parum puella." He gushed in surprise after letting out a small raspy growl at the end of his sentence because of his natural instincts almost wanting to take control of him, making me involuntarily shiver after my heart almost was beating too fast for my own good due to the little amount of in pleasure his voice had brought me to, before I cleared my throat.

"You look...adequate enough Zenny." I joked sarcastically with a small huff to my voice, indicating a slight sass to the muse I gave out, making him roll his perfectly striking dark brown eyes at my comment, causing me to giggle.

"Gee, how nice. I feel special now." He muttered with the same joking manner after shaking his head at me snickering to myself, silently and secretly eyeing the mark on my neck attentively because it was out in display, almost as if I had a small dragon tattoo on my nape, making me smile shyly after watching him admire it.

"I'm kidding, you look nice too." I reminded genuinely after huffing a small piece of hair out of my face, indirectly looking like a baby because of it, due to which he actually curled his pink lips into a tight smile that did not waver either way, and this sight itself was too much for me to bare, he was fucking smiling at me like a lost puppy for some odd reason.

Bruh why can't he smile more often.

I don't want this to end.

"Shall we begin now?" The sudden priest standing directly in between us on the side had surfaced the nerve racking question to both of us with a welcoming smile, seemingly because me and him were just in our own little world of overthinking thoughts and blushing cheeks, as we both nodded at him softly before regaining our posture in a straight move, continuing to stare at each other for God knows how long.

"Friends and Family of the bride and groom, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We have gathered here together to celebrate the very special love between LoLo Roxy and Zenith Pierce, by jointing them in marriage."

Bruh—

Dang, wow.

I just realised he's marrying a woman whose name he doesn't even know, what a life.

'Seriously?' I mouthed to him with the 'look.'

'You gave me no choice hoe.' He shrugged casually after clenching one of his hands into a tight fist, making me giggle again.

"We see this union as a get together of all levels of being—mind, body and spirit, under the power of the supernatural gods above and the ancestors of our dragons. As we witness the legal and loving partnership of both the parties, as they have already united in their hearts after being true mates since creation, I feel honoured to announce today's ceremony to join your hands in a long lasting marriage powered by the blessings of your deity, with everlasting love and unlimited wishes of being happily together forever," The priest continued while starting to speak some Latin words about the supernatural world that I couldn't honestly even listen to because it was in a language I didn't know, and I anyways was too busy staring at him in front of me, while Zenith shamelessly scanned every inch of my body and face just like me, memorising it in his brain, as I could hear the girls giggle behind me in amusement after seeing him so cute for once.

'Behave.' I complained at him with a pout.

'I don't want to, you're tempting me.' He bit his lip.

'You're going to embarrass me Zen.' I reminded.

'Too bad, you're stuck with me now parum puella. Deal with it.' He gave me yet another bright smile willingly for the first time in my life, making me part my lips ajar at how brightly illuminated he looked, almost as if the colour of my dress was reflecting on his face thanks to the sun above us.

He looked...genuinely happy.

Woah...

"Do you both have your vows prepared for each other?" The priest asked skeptically while eyeing us both together, as I nervously nodded with Zenith following me.

"Go ahead Ms Roxy." The priest smiled at me encouragingly after taken a small step bale, peaking my anxiety even more because possibly everyone in the scene was looking at me right now, as I took a deep breath to calm down myself as much as possible, with everyone judging every move I make, before I kind of panicked in my heart to receive too much attention.

This was one thing I heavily struggled with, even if there was only one person in a particular area with me, I would still be anxious with my voice whenever I would have to speak something aloud. And for that matter, it's something about vows, and me as a person, I don't take these things very lightly. So even if this marriage was happening to protect both of us, I'm not treating it as a joke, and judging by his face he wasn't taking it lightly either.

But then again, my heart was not cooperating with me after everything just went dead silent around me in a split second, and that itself was a fucking nightmare. I can literally feel Agatha's concern for me as she stood behind me for support, with my fingers automatically twitching and fiddling amongst each other, causing someone to catch my eye after grabbing my attention with a nudge to his head.

'Don't pay attention to them, only look at me.' I could faintly see Zenith mouth some words to me after furrowing both his eyebrows suspiciously, with obvious flashes of the clam cameras rounding around my atmosphere before I started, with the paparazzi already wanting to hear what I had to say after giving the situation too much acknowledgement.

"Ahem, okay so...the infamous Mr Zenith Pierce, the most stubborn and ridiculously complicated man I've ever met till day, fun," I rolled my eyes at first to try and get rid of the outgrowing awkwardness rolling in the background, making some people chuckle in delight, as he narrowed his eyes at me playfully for a show.

"I honestly feel like...it hasn't been much ever since I met you...like our way of meeting was itself very funny to think about, but nonetheless was destined in the stars all our lives. Since that day, I don't see myself a day apart without you flooding my thoughts every hour, with your incredibly scowling face replaying in my mind with a repeat button over and over again, and your cute little complaining irritating me all the time," I quickly joked while shrugging casually, making him roll his eyes now as people awed at my words.

"Geez man, you're quiet the guy I have to handle and babysit huh. But then again...you on the other hand...also made me grow out of my shell and believe in trusting people after a very long time. I can't thank you enough for making me feel things I've never felt before, or even thought was capable of feeling, whether it's in a bad way where you piss me off with your stubbornness or whether it's making me feel like the best princess in the world," I innocently sighed out in an exhale after seeing his amused face for a few seconds, obviously because he was not expecting me to say that, before regaining my oxygen and huffing a laugh.

"I know I annoy you a lot, like you have to handle me okay? You're not mated to a normal person, but I am willing to make a few promises to you today that will forever stick, so listen to me properly for once, and don't be a dickhead heh. I promise you on this day that...I-I'll be there to try the hoodies you demand me to wear," I clicked my lips nervously as I started to list everything we've been through, slowly knowing that none of this was a lie as I thought it would be before encountering his longing face looking at me.

"I promise to not kick you off the bed whenever we go to sleep, I promise you to always hold onto Blaze whenever we fly in the sky and not fall, even if it for a lousy scare, I promise to not dump you alone in a room when you have your man period you know," I felt my throat tighten at my own words because it was just a synopsis of whatever we've been through, while I could see him trying to digest everything I say with difficulty, while he gaped at me.

"I promise to be there when you need to talk to someone after a long day of work and want to complain, I promise to save my portion of a meal for you to eat before you steal from me to push my buttons, I promise to...take care of you when you're wanting a shoulder to lay on after you overwork yourself," I stared at him anxiously before remembering what I had to say, as I could see people recording my words desperately.

"I...I promise to provide you with everything I can offer, not only as a wife...or as your mate, but also as your best friend. You're my greatest distraction from reality and my most earned achievement to bare everyday. You're my puddy bear, and you're my cuddling partner every second," I suddenly choked after saying that because of feeling overwhelmed from the memories because they were too good to be true, making him also cough a little in surprise because of also being affected, while Balthazar and Agatha were whisper yelling at me to go on, wanting to hear more than they were expecting.

"I... honestly can't thank Blaze enough to allow me to be mated to you in this lifetime, I can't ever thank you for fixing me in a way I never imagined. You've made me feel alive and safe from my demons, and I don't know how you do it...but you still do. You tolerate me when I'm at my worst, and push my so fucking hard at my best, and you fill in the gap of emptiness in me with your existence. I...am utterly grateful to call you mine and also be declared as yours, and I'll do everything in my power to not let anyone change that." I finally finished with a final struggled smile after stretching out my lips into a curling grin, as his eyes closed for a few seconds after I had finished my vows, making me debate whether I saw them gloss for a mere moment with some tears, before he opened them and started his own vows with a nod to himself.

"Parum puella, the most infuriating, difficult and the biggest pain in the butt of a woman I've encountered...maybe even crazier than the ones from my teenage years," He started sarcastically just like me after clearing his throat, making me huff dramatically as people laughed at his intro for me which was absolutely loving.

"Oh how far we've already come eh? Even with your defying attitude that will forever captivate my being as whole, or annoy me for the most part I always have to bare, and I will never forget your insults and wonderful loving words that you lecture me with everyday since I met you, I will certainly not forget your stupid clumsiness and sarcasm that I will never be able to understand at times," He groaned out in annoyance like a complaint, making me smirk cockily after my many achievements I had made with him, while Agatha cheered at his confession.

"Even after all the bickering and fighting, it's...it's comforting to know that it's you whom I would see when I come home to rather than any other woman. And if I'm fighting someone as stubborn as me, again, I wouldn't want to do it with another woman other than you. And lastly, I will never forget how you made me...learn many things from you an earn you. You become my stress ball, yet you were also my little spitfire who grew into a wonderful woman day by day, with my skills of course you know, can't let you take the whole credit for that," He announced assuringly with an innocent boyish grin while plastering a cocky smug look, making me gag exaggerating to make the paparazzi snicker in delight.

"Even after your promises, I myself promise to keep you steady on any dragon ride whenever we would go on to keep you safe with me, I promise to always listen to you when it comes to my tantrums, I promise to not take that much space in the bed while we sleep, I promise to always fall for your tricks of fake crying to convince me for something and even allow you to hit me when I'll be in utmost pain from your kicks," He finally admitted after letting letting out a disappointment filled shake to his head, making me clap in victory, while all the people in front started whispering sweet words to our promises.

"I promise to control my angry arse when you provoke me, I promise to let you bully me whenever you want to make yourself feel better, I promise to listen to your singing as long as you want, and I promise to protect you with everything I have and make you feel safe from my demons. You made me feel my heart after a long time and gladly made a place in your crybaby heart for me to stay on, and you are the first thought when I wake up every morning and my last thought before I go to bed. I am...as thankful as I could be to see you tolerate me like no other person while also allowing me to be myself for once. And I'm happy to call you mine and only mine, while I'm all yours." He finished without any hesitation after letting his arms relax on either side of him, obviously making my eyes water a little as I looked away to not make him see that, while some people clapped at his vows and cheered his name.

"Proceeding with that, do you, Zenith Pierce, take LoLo Roxy to be your lawfully wedded wife, and vow to stick with her forever in happiness and sadness, along with sickness and health?"

"I do."

"And do you, LoLo Roxy, take Zenith Pierce to be your lawfully wedded husband, and vow to take care of him forever in happiness and sadness, along with sickness and health?"

"I do."

"By the power invested in me, and in the honour of the Dragonarian of Genzania and our true rulers of the divine spirits, I pronounce you dragonor and wife," The priest finally boomed into the air that had officially sealed the deal once and for all, as roars starting to roll all around us, making me jump in shock after seeing such an approval for our ceremony which honestly was not expected on my part, while Zenith was smiling the whole time.

"You may kiss the bride."

What.

Hold up hold up hold up—

WHAT.

Seemingly finding myself to be dumbfounded on the spot, my shoulders immediately relaxed after realising how much of a dumb person I was to forget the essential part in a wedding. I completely forgot about what happens next in a wedding after this announcement is made, as my eyes obviously widened after seeing an excited smile play on his lips after he looked at me with the same flames in those eyes that put me in a trance.

My plump lips were already ajar after also finding him to be walking to me with a determined face. while he closed the space between us by grabbing my waist protectively with one of his hands and tilting my head through my hair with the other, before cupping my cheek tenderly and leaning his head to my level without giving me the chance to take in with everything that was happening.

And low and behold, my world had completely changed after feeling him crashing his lips to mine in a vivacious claim to my soul, igniting a part inside me that I never knew existing with my heart bursting throw my chest after feeling him tower over my figure, before I heard a similar victorious roar from Blaze in the background who seemed to be living in bliss, while I instantly almost moaned at his action and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

I was kissing him.

Fuck, I was kissing Zenith.

Oh my God.

My mind was already dead at this point and just wanted me to focus on what was going on, rather than wanting to panic about everything else in my life and basically just relish this moment that I wouldn't normally be gifted with. He moved his tender flesh against mine with so much need and desire that I was finally able to process after him controlling himself for so long, groaning from the overflowing new emotions that flooded both our veins like a flood, making him tighten his hold on me while I gripped the end of his red hair with my fingers, while my own silver strands fanned his suit with grace.

His lips brought the pure sense heaven to me in a second, devouring me as a whole as his teeth would do wonders to my own flesh by teasing me and biting me to comfort his bitten marks with his caressing tongue, making me the happiest girl in Genzania before his hands left my cheek and he lifted me from my waist without a second thought, again crashing my figure to him without wanting to let me go, making my head meet his height as he continued to deepen the kiss by tilting his own head, while I desperately clung onto his figure and kissed him back passionately.

Finally I was able to experience something this intimate and powerful with a man like him, it was almost like my body and my own desires only craved him every second ever since I met him. Aside from the bickering and fighting between both of us, there was a clear sense of care and maybe even some feelings left between both of us that had left me filled with utter mirth.

The way he was holding me tightly, embracing me like I was his own person, taking care of my skin with his small caresses and feeling my silver hair between his soft fingertips. My own fingers being able to touch his scalp, with his lip piercing jarring onto my lips after its attack on my own flesh with its power, and both my hands then cupping his rugged face to hold him like he was my delicate treasure, as I couldn't get enough of how he felt when he caught me like I was not like any other woman out there.

There was no distraction to stop this moment, there was no wanted disturbance to his very second because it wasn't even me in my wedding anymore, nor was he in the wedding. Only him and I, captured into a world in our souls that only we could feel together was where we were, and the best part was, only we understood that. It was the bond, the crave, the impeccable scent and touch of his body that became my drug that I wanted to ingest into my body, was what made me addicted to him. My heart exploded with a new overflowing tug that felt unfamiliar, while his hands caressed my bare back and my veil covered our faces, with camera flashes surrounding our figure and his growl sending me to see stars.

It was no joke that this man knew how to kiss honestly, as his simple gesture made me shake to my core after I could feel his own rapid heartbeat right beside my covered bust, while my own fingers dug into his hair to tug them and seek support onto his figure, before he gave me one last kiss to seal our marriage that I honestly never wanted it to end, before pulling away and putting me down, obviously still in his arms.

"Damn you're heavy." He darkly chuckled while breathing heavily into my face thanks for wanting to have some oxygen like me, making me gasp and slap his chest with a pout adorning my face, causing him to laugh and pull me closer by the hips.

"You're so mean." I whined into his face as our foreheads were just against each other, ignoring all the calls and requests of facing the camera for a pose together for everyone to gawk at, while he did the same.

"Only for you parum puella, only for you." He whispered happily before inviting my lips into yet another small peck that I couldn't get enough with.

I don't want to stop kissing this man.

"Do you promise to not cause trouble?" He asked me for the third time, making me groan.

"Yes! For the love of God, I promise." I huffed while pinching his hand while ours arms were hooked together.

"Are you sure—"

"Zenny I swear if you ask me this again I will whoop your ass." I threatened.

"Again, you can try. I assure you that you will fail." He stated the obvious.

"Then I will kick you off the bed again." I deadpanned.

"Hey, you vowed to not do that." He protested.

"And you vowed that I can bully you whenever I want." I retorted, making him shake his head.

"Gravissime, tam pertinax." He muttered under his breath. [Translation: Seriously, so stubborn.]

"English please kind sir." I complained after waving my hand in front of his face.

"I'd rather not, this is fun." He smirked.

"That's not fair, don't do this in front of them at least." I huffed.

"No promises." He shrugged annoyingly while eyeing the whole place like the hawk he was, with everyone staring at us in the front while we were sitting on a throne like chair together, making me lean against him for wanting to be squished.

"You need to calm down woman, I can literally taste your anxiety from here." He grumbled sarcastically after rubbing my arms with one of his hands secretly to comfort me, while I nudged him in protest.

"You can't blame me, I'm seeing all these mythical creatures together for the first time. I will pee my pants." I shivered against him after looking up to his face with timid eyes, as he held my hand in secret to comfort me even more.

"Pee wherever you want, just don't do it on me." He taunted shameLesley while biting his lip piercing, making my stomach churn inside.

"Now I'm really tempted to pee on you." I scoffed.

"Don't even think about it. This suit is the only one I possess, or else Balthazar will take me shopping. I don't need that torture." He groaned.

"Oh don't worry, he won't do that. I'll make sure of it, cause instead of him, I'll take you shopping." I chirped, making him glare at me.

"Absolutely not. I'm isolating myself in the office if you're going to do that." He growled in a threatening way.

"Eh, I'll cry then." I shrugged.

"Go ahead."

"You wanna see me cry?"

"I don't care parum puella."

"O-Okay." I mumbled softly after feigning my yet again amazing performance for him to watch, trying to seem hurt by his words while looking away with a frown, already with a ruined mood because of witnessing more than seven women glare at me from a distance all together, which was honestly a bad thing as compared to our small playful atmosphere that was diminishing more and more.

"He was supposed to be ours." One of them growled menacingly.

"Exactly, it was my turn to have him." Another one huffed.

"Dude shut the fuck up, he texted me two times two months ago. Two times back to back, he likes me." A third girl announced.

What the fuck?!

Are they..seriously wanting to take turns in having sex with him—

"Don't be upset now please babe, I can't have a crying mate on her wedding day. Instead of Blaze, Maximus will have my ass instead, look at me." He muttered with frustration before turning my face to look at him.

"Exactly how many dragonies have you slept with Zen?" I asked him skeptically.

"Why do you want to know? Are you jealous?" He teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

"If we were in the other way around and I would've asked you that question about jealousy, I wouldn't need an answer because I know you would've thrown me back home because of your possessive ass." I shot back with crosses arms, as I loved my wedding dress with all my heart, while he scowled.

"Of course I would." He stated the obvious.

"So no point in asking me that question." I poked.

"So you are jealous?" He asked again.

"I'm not, they are just giving me the death glare and I don't like it." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't focus on them, they are not even supposed to be here in the first place. We have more important people to attend to in a few seconds." He rushed while making me get up from the seat with him.

"Who?" I frowned.

"The King and Queen."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think what do I mean? I'm talking about my King and Queen."

"Like I said parum puella, don't cause trouble. Yes you're going to meet Mother Earth and Father Sky, and no you can't escape because they are on their way here." He mentioned seriously.

"What the fu—are you kidding me?! Where are they? Do I look good enough? Fuck, is my hair oka—"

"Relax, Geez. You look perfectly fine, your hair is in it's place and looks impeccable. Stop growing yourself some wrinkles. And bow at them when they approach us, got it?" He instructed calmly after straightening my posture towards him, making me take a deep inhale as I nodded at him softly shortly after.

"I'm nervous though." I admitted.

"Don't be, the King is like a brother to me, and the Queen is the biggest sweetheart, y'all can be friends and do all the hot girl shit together too. You have nothing to worry about." He assured into my air after patting my head softly to baby me more, as he held my hand in his gently before looking ahead, while my eyes were fixated on the ground.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm meeting my literal soul parents 2.0 right now—

"Well wasn't it nice to be informed that my best friend is getting married because his fiancé accidentally spilled don't beans now huh Zen?" I thought this is more personal, I'm offended." A way, way too powerful voice boomed in front of us that immensely impacted my whole existence with the dominance reeking off of its tone, followed by the sound of heels striking the floor with morale, as I before I could even look up to see their faces, me and Zenith slightly bowed at them respectfully.

"What can I say kid? I'm full of surprises." Zenith chuckled beside me in enlightenment, as I gave myself a pep talk before plastering a smile and looking at them.

Oh wow she's really pretty—

What the...

Excuse me—

WHAT THE FUCK—

"R-Rhea?" I stuttered stupidity affect widening my sockets and marbles at her on the spot, as I saw the same cheerful girl from the lake with her arms intertwined with a very dangerous and intimidating looking guy just like Zenith, but who also looked younger than him, as she gave me a warming smile while the man beside her glared at Zenith.

"So your name is LoLo, mysterious woman." She giggled gingerly after waving at me softly, while I put the pieces together after seeing her mark on her neck, followed by King's mark imprinted by her, making my eyes widen.

N-No..

"Y-You are Mother Earth?!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 124 32
#Anaya , if you see her, she's just a simple, sweet and kind girl but the questions is , is she exactly the way she looks? normal ? or something else...
1.3M 19.7K 55
THIS STORY WAS A WATTY AWARDS 2012 FINALIST FOR VAMPIRE UNDISCOVERED GEMS - 2ND PLACE. Miranda's average life is thrown into chaos from the moment th...
18.7K 765 21
In the sleepy town of Dryden, college student, Jade Miller has one ability that no other human has; the ability to see vampires. She doesnt know wher...
13.4K 833 11
Maddie Thompson's life just fell down a rabbit hole. Finding out she's a dragon shifter was one thing-she never quite fit into the human world, and t...