I am Gay - #IAMSERIES

By ICECREAMProduction

Finally posted this gayness on watty, hope it stays. FIRST SEQUEL OF #IAMSERIES {STORY DESCRIPTION: NOT FOUND... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 01: Awkward Meeting
CHAPTER 2: Planned Meeting
CHAPTER 03: Unexpected Text from Her
CHAPTER 04: She?
CHAPTER 05: Cleared
CHAPTER 6: Believing
CHAPTER 07: Blackmailer (FIRST KISS)
CHAPTER 08: Blackmailer (SOLVED)
CHAPTER 09: Sneeze
CHAPTER 10: In The Drawer
CHAPTER 11: I Decided To Die
CHAPTER 12: Mysterious Owner of Barden
CHAPTER 13: I'm Not Beautiful
CHAPTER 14: Kissing Missing Pissing
CHAPTER 15: Soft to Hard
CHAPTER 16: Strange Noises
CHAPTER 17: The Letter from Jade
CHAPTER 18: She's Conundrum
CHAPTER 20: The Wisest of Them All
CHAPTER 21: Incredible Hulk
CHAPTER 22: No Matter What
CHAPTER 23: Letting You Go
CHAPTER 24: Broken Beyond Repair
CHAPTER 25: Wrong Assumptions
CHAPTER 26: Blood Lust
CHAPTER 27: Glass of Red Tea
CHAPTER 28: Queen's Revelation
CHAPTER 29: God Himself
CHAPTER 30: The Death Scene

CHAPTER 19: Party Gone Wrong

140 7 0
By ICECREAMProduction

# CHAPTER 19

A/N: This will be kinda confusing so read carefully.

WARNING: Typos and grammatically error ahead.

03:43 pm

Chloe's POV

I don't know why but I felt so nervous right now. Most of the time when I felt this kind of feeling there's something bad will happen.

Premonition.

Oh no. Not now, anxiety.

It's a Masquerade slash Halloween Party at the same time so being anxious is natural.

Imagine, it's called halloween and everyone is wearing scary mask? I don't know if it's allowed though.

Anyway. Beca hired me a hair stylist and a make up artist. Even a car and a driver to drive me to Barden and she didn't even ask me if I'm up with that. Or just inform me about it, she just sent some girls here and, boom! I don't know what to say.

Not that I'm mad. Of course I'm glad that I will not be bother of thinking how myself will look like or how I will walk to the auditorium with this kind of dress. And I know she's freaking rich.

SHE CAN EVEN BUY ME AND BE HER SLAVE FOR MY WHOLE LIFE AND I'M MORE WILLING TO DO THAT.

But still she didn't tell me.

Okay. Fine. I won't argue.

LET'S MOVE ON.

I'm here at place where Beca hired the hair stylist and make up artist. I don't know what they call it and I don't care.

I texted Beca.

Me: Becs what's happening! I know I'm ugly enough for you to hire me people to make me more pleasant in the eye but...wth.

Beca: Chloe relax. I just want you to be the most gorgeous human being I wanna see later. ;)

Me: You piece of shit.

Beca: See you later xx

It's too early to have my make up so I'm here staring at nowhere.

Oh my god.

6:48 pm

After so many years of waiting..

I'm here inside the car.

Outside the double door of Barden auditorium.

Sitting.

Nervous.

Anxious.

Shaking.

Fu...

Do I need to text Beca? Oh shit. Is it too much to ask her to accompany me?

I'm so nervous.

"Miss, you need to go inside. It's almost 7 in evening."

See?! I don't even recognize the time!

"Uhm. Okay. Just 5 minutes."

I don't know what will happen tonight. I just know that after choosing the Unlucky 13, the party will be absolutely wild as a usual party in the clubs. The difference of it will be have more free drinks and you are wearing a gown or a dress or suit and tie.

The dress I've been bought was changed into this kinda fancy Beca chose me to wear.

I'm wearing a long fitted black gown that has a long cut that will see my left leg and it's kinda turtle neck that occupied half of my neck and no sleeves (it will be hilarious if it has) and the part of my chest and back was see through. My hair was in a kinda messy ponytail.

This is the same feeling I attend my Prom.

The hallway through auditorium is full of students with their different kind of gowns and suit with different masks.

"Ma'am, you already took 15 minutes."

"Fine." I said. I grabbed my purse and and wear my mask. Even my mask changed into a plain matte black design. The driver got out of the car to help me out.

When I totally got out of the car, I met so many stares of the students outside.

This is what I hate.

I bite my lips and thanks the driver. I walked to the hall and almost suffocate by so many stares.

I saw Jessica without her mask on, with her friends inside the auditorium and she looked at me. Well, you will know me by my so uncommon hair. She smiled at me and walked towards me.

"Hey redhead." She approached when she totally came near me.

"Hey Jessica." I replied and smiled back.

"Oh god. You look so beautiful." I blushed.

"Thanks."

"I almost didn't recognize you. You don't have a date?"

"Sort of."

"Do you want to join us?"

"Yeah." She immediately held my hand and pulled me towards her friends.

Thank god.

She's wearing a black tube gown with a long cut to her right leg. It also had a black crystallize belt on her waist. Her hair was in a messy bun.

"Hey, this is my friend Chloe. Chloe, this is my officers in Judo Club. My Vice, Angela, Secretary Andrea, Auditor Cara and members of the club, Ruzzel and Louie." Jessica introduced.

"Hi Chloe." They said in chorus and smiled at me. They're all wearing their mask, of course, their beautiful gowns and ties.

"Hi."

"She's shy-

"Mic test 123. Oh yeah. Happy Halloween guys!" The brown-hair girl said with a blonde guy with eye glasses and piercing on his nose. We all looked at them as they spoke.

The girl was wearing a black tube dress above her knee. It has designs of green crystallize on the stomach part and part of her both waist sides are see through that emphasizing her body figure. Her hair was light brown that was being lightly braid but spread on her shoulders.

"First, I wanted to introduce myself and my partner tonight before announcing to you the event happenings." She enthusiastically said and looked to the guy beside her.

"Hey guys. I'm Alexander Morgan and this is my partner, Stacie Conrad. You're emcee for tonight." He smiled genuinely.

This guy looks so handsome in his black and grey checkered suit paired with same designed slacks. His hair was in a clean cut.

"We're both Juniors and of course, nervously standing here because even us, the emcee doesn't know what will gonna happen later. Specially the Unlucky 13 people."

Where's Beca?

I texted her.

Me: Hey Becs? I'm already here with Jessica, the blonde girl who punched my ex the other day. Where are you?

"It's sounds so horrible, isn't? Faculty said that it only happen every four years." Alexander said.

Beca: Miss me? ;)

"Yeah. And history said that Unlucky 13 are the chosen people who are being pick personally by the Owner of the Barden." Stacie said.

Me: Srsly Becs. I'm not kidding. I felt so lonely rn.

"Woah. Isn't amazing? Being so honored and at the same time scared because you have no idea what would happen." Alexander said.

Beca: See you later. I'll talk to you after this event.

"But anyway. This will be the happening tonight. Exactly 7:30pm everyone must be inside the auditorium and exactly the loud music will arrive." Stacie said and the countdown started in 7:13pm.

Me: Oh gosh. Fine.

"Auditorium will be lock until 8:05 pm." Alexander said.

"But before that. Exactly 8 o'clock. The Unlucky 13 will be announce." Stacie said.

"The Unlucky 13 are unexpected people who are going to be a player whether they like or not."

"You will be escort by the security to go to the allocated van for you and the game mechanics will be announce in the 13th street."

"I'm expecting that this game is somehow horror games. So be ready guys."

They talked a lot of things that was none of my interest so I didn't take my time to listen. I'm so mad right now.

I get some drink in the waiter that walked by me and drink it straight.

I felt the burning taste of tequilla in my throat.

The auditorium is a very huge hall with a capacity of 10,000 people. There's a stage in front with so many speakers in the corner of the ceiling and bulletproof glass wall that was being covered by an expensive curtains. The Barden University oval field will see through the glass wall.

I took my phone in my purse when it vibrate and read the message.

Beca: wanna spend the rest of 30 mins with me? Go to the bathroom at the left side of stage. I'm waiting.

I bite my lips.

Great Beca.

Super great.

"Hey Jessica. I'll excuse myself." I said to Jessica and she gently nodded at me. I nervously walked to the bathroom.

As I entered the empty bathroom.

I saw Beca sitting at the sink while her back was resting in the mirror behind her. Playing her plain black mask on her hand. Smiling at me. She's not wearing a gown but a suit and slacks.

A very sexy girl suit that has one botton only on the belly part. Revealing her very flawless chest. Her make up makes her so dominant. While her long dark brown hair was being curl.

I gulped.

She's so beautiful tonight.

Very far from Beca who always wear shirt and pants.

"Hey there beautiful." I walked towards her and placed myself between her legs. I can't take my eyes off her.

My heart beat fast when her cold right hand touched my cheek. I leaned to her hands. Her hand smells so good.

"I miss you sexy lady." She said and leaned towards me.

I thought she was about to kiss me so I'll close my eyes but she didn't. Instead she kissed my nose.

"As long I wanted to kiss you so bad. I don't want to ruin your make up. Our make up." I bite my lips while staring at her eyes back down to her lips. "You can talk to me, Red."

Red.

"B-Becs." Oh god. Why I am stuttering? "I missed you too." She smiled at me. Genuinely.

That's when our lips met. I placed my both hands to her arms. While her hands are on my neck, massaging it with her fingers.

The kiss we shared was so soft and gentle until it became more like we're very hungry in each others touch.

She gripped my nape to deepen the kiss, grasped on my arms and gently squeezed it while invading my mouth with her tongue. Pulling me by my side near my boobs to tease me while biting my lips.

We heard a loud noise of music from the outside, telling us that it's almost 8.

She asked me if she can put me some hickey but I rejected and said, 'date me first and then you can put hickey wherever you want.' She groaned and back from kissing me. Harder.

We stayed on kissing and necking without touching each others body. Even I felt so aroused by her taste I prevented myself from touching her almost be seen boobs in front of me.

We pulled apart breathlessly. She put her head on my shoulder and I put mine on hers. Seeing myself in the mirror.

I only see myself right now. I didn't even check myself a while ago because of my nervousness.

And I'm so pretty.

"Chlo."

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"What if I have so many secrets that-

"You are so secretive Becs. I know that."

"No. I mean. What if I tell you them and it made you shock?"

"What do you mean?"

"Uhm. Maybe if I tell you, whether you leave me or you will stay because you accept the facts and problem I had. I can't ask you out because of my anxiety. Even... I l-like you."

"I like you too Beca and I want you more than a friend or best friend." She pulled back and looked at me sternly.

"You trust me, right?"

"Yes."

"What ever happens tonight, we will talk about it tomorrow or tonight if you come to my dorm."

"Wait. I don't get it. What will gonna happen tonight?"

"There's so many happenings tonight. And I wanted you to trust me. Do you understand?"

"Fine. I won't ask." I said and made a face.

"One by one Chloe. I will tell you how worst I am." She smiled at me.

"You're the worst." She chuckled.

"I hope you're not like the others."

"I'm not." I kissed her again for the last time. "See you tonight."

I exited the bathroom first. She told me to go first so I did. I went to Jessica's spot and see them having a drinks in hand. Jessica smiled at me and pulled me closer to them.

The countdown was 2 minutes left.

And the emcees started to go to the stage to do their introduction again. We looked at them.

"Well, here we are again! You're emcees for tonight. Stacie Conrad."

"Alexander Morgan. That will tell you who's the unlucky 13!"

"Well. Let's start with-

BOOOOM!

The suddenly lights turned off after a loud explosion and everyone start panicking and screaming. Everyone wanted to exit the dark auditorium but the double door was locked.

I didn't move to my spot because of my state of shock but I felt someone put a handkerchief on my face and suddenly everything went black.

08:26am earlier.

MEETING

"Make sure everything is settled before the lights off." Said by the authoritative voice. "Choose trusted people to take the 13 people without them knowing it."

"I think Zeus' team will do that, right Zeus?"

"Yeah. I also added more securities in suit and tie in case."

"I know Artemis already did that part."

"Where's Apollo?"

"She's setting up the equipment in 13th street."

"I thought she's done with that?"

"She noticed someone hacked the previous system so she added more secured wall."

"So you are saying someone wants to interfere the event? Why nobody's telling me that? I already told you that inform me in case there's malfunctions!"

"It's just this morning Demeter."

"Dionysus also received a threat from Genesis this morning."

"What the hell?"

"So I decided to change the 13 people we chose into Plan B. The harder the questions, the easier we can get what we want."

"How's the bet poll?"

"The highest bet was the chemist Scandium21."

TOP POLL:

1. Scandium21

2. Chlorine17

3. Lawrencium103

4. Californium98

5. Fluorine9

6. Antimony51

7. Actinium89

8. Francium87

9. Tin50

10. Vanadium23

11. Arsenic33

12. Nickel28

13. Bohrium107

"Make sure no one will notice this to any online matter. Only to Black Market."

"Apollo did."

"As long as the Mafia will do their job. No one will be hurt."

"Was the securities you get are part of the Mafia?"

"Yes."

"How about you Demeter? Are you ready?"

"I need to be ready whether I like it or not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.4K 41
Welcome to Beca and Chloe life they both started off having sex until something horrible happens and they are never the same again
2.4K 131 20
Sequel to You saved me. Beca and Chloe are now conquering life together, but will their love withstand standing in the spotlight all the time and hav...
71.7K 1.5K 15
"As I walk in, Beca is pulling her shirt off, her back still towards the door. My eyes trail along her spine, yea, I've seen her unclothed before, bu...
12.1K 383 22
~ Sometimes you take unusual detours or parallel roads destined not to meet again. I hope it's not our case, but if it is, wherever I go, at any mome...