One word of Love | Taekook...

Oleh bts_bangtang7

( Completed βœ“) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... Lebih Banyak

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note πŸ’Œ

Chapter 12- Paradise

6K 346 67
Oleh bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Jungkook Pov

I still can't believe Bogum is here in Seoul, and happily successful after all what he did, he ruined three lives...Now I have to punish him after what he did " He is a doctor, but he killed many lives " I mumbled to myself " Jungkook why aren't you coming for lunch ?" I Looked at Him uncle, I smiled towards him.

" I was just thinking about something " I said....he came towards me and sat beside me on the bed " is something bothering you?" He asked me softly, rubbing my back, I smiled a little and shook my head " No....just missing someone " I said, not wanting to worry him...he smiled a little " I thought maybe, because you refuse to go to Taehyung's company too " Yeah Because I wanted some time alone.

" Don't worry....I'm perfectly fine " He nodded with a smile " okay come downstairs " I nodded my head...he went out of the room....I signed and stood up from my bed...I went to bathroom to wash my face, because it's really fustrating me....Just as I wipe my face, I heard my phone ringing....I went to room and grabbed my phone from bed.

...........Papa Bunny calling 🐰.......

I smiled and pick up the call " hey papa , I missed you " Yes the first think I said was I missed him, too childish, what do you expect from me, I never got sperated from him ( sound too dramatic) ,I heard him chuckling on the other line, I want to hug him so badly.

" I missed you more baby bunny " I pout when I heard that Nick name " you are still calling me that.... anyways How are you Papa, did you take your medicines regular and ate your breakfast and what about lunch ?" I heard him laughing again " Hold on hold on....yeah I did, tell me about you " I smiled, even I can't see him but still I know he must be smiling.

We talked for 5 minutes, because he was in school and the students were shouting a lot...I went downstairs and saw Yoongi Hyung litterly sleeping on chair and I was a man sitting beside him, looking at his phone " Oh Jungkook you're here " The man stood up and smiled at me, where did his eyes disappeared?.

" Do I know you?" I asked him, wow I sounded rude, great Jungkook " Oh sorry " He apologized and came towards me " my name is Jimin , Park Jimin " He said and winked at me " Jungkook don't mind him, it's his nature to flirt with every person he meet " Grandma said who was sitting beside uncle Namjoon, who smiled and shook his head slightly.

I smiled toward him and shook hands with him, while eating me and Jimin hyung talked a lot, I came to know that he was about Busan too...Coool, and he is Taehyung and Yoongi hyung's best friend , and I know he is not fake like Bogum ,yes Bogum is Taehyung's best friend.

" John here is Taehyung's lunch " I looked at Grandma, I stood up " can I take his lunch to his company " I said , yes because I want to see his company and office...She smiled and nodded his head " I can join you Jungkook " Jimin hyung said " sure Hyung " I said and smiled....we drog Yoongi Hyung toward the car.

" Yaa why do I have to go with you guys?" Yoongi Hyung asked whining....John , Jimin hyung and me chuckled at him " Because we are going " I said, he sighed and laid his head on my shoulder " Don't move or this will be your last day " He mumbled, Jimin hyung was sitting on the passenger seat, while me and Yoongi Hyung on the back.

After 12 minutes we reached his company, not really far " We are here " John said...I smiled at him and woke Yoongi Hyung up " Hyung we are here " He opened his eyes and glared at me " Didn't I told-" before he finished his sentence I stopped him " you love me too much to kill me " I said, Jimin hyung laughing " Unfortunately yes " he said and we got out of car.

No one's POV

Taehyung was in his office, thinking about Jungkook, yes this time Jungkook not doctor kook,.....( But they are same...),Mina entered into the room " Mister Kim, you have some visitors" Just as Mina said that Yoongi and Jimin entered into the room, without hesitation, and Jungkook behind them, holding Taehyung's lunch box.

" It's fine Mina, you can go now " Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook , Mina bowed and went out of his office " is that mine?" Taehyung asked Jungkook pointing towards the lunch box , Jungkook nodded his head and gave him his lunch box " Your office is nice " Jungkook said looking around the room.

Taehyung nodded his head and start eating his lunch, Jungkook went towards the window to see the view, he smiled when he saw the view from the window.

Jimin went to Taehyung and smiled teasingly " He is a nice boy " He said to Taehyung, whose mouth was full of food " You're lucky, treat him nicely " Just as Jimin finished that Lisa entered into his office " Tae....did you saw that " The first thing she said...Taehyung frowns.

" I don't know ?" He asked, Jimin looked at her and rolled his eyes, while Jungkook also came back and looked at her " why her clothes are so short ?" He asked himself looking at her " see this " She showed him her phone.

" Yesterday night, 26th August...Kim Taehyung found snorting Cocaine...in one of his best friends party..many people saw him snoring it" Taehyung read it....Jungkook sighed " so he don't even know about this news " He thought to himself.

" That's bullshit!" Taehyung said and throw Lisa's phone " Hey that's my phone " Lisa angrily said and went to grab her phone, Jungkook scoffed  " Wow your friend is tensed and you care about your phone " Jungkook mumbled to himself...Jimin went to Taehyung " Calm down Taehyung " He tried to calm him down, But when Taehyung gets angry it's difficult to make him clam.

" How can I be so calm!" He yelled....He rubbed his head in frustration and stood up from his chair " I'm leaving " he said and without waiting for anyone's replay, he went away " Wait, he didn't wear his mask?"Lisa asked... looking at the closed door " Your whole face need a mask " Jungkook said to her...Lisa turn toward him " Excuse me ?".

Taehyung came out of company and went to his car " John drive the car " John was confused but he did what he was told to do....Taehyung grabbed his phone and call someone " Bogum....I'm coming ".

12 hours later....

It's been 12 hours but Taehyung was still not back, Everyone were worried for him, it's not the first time it happened....but still they love Taehyung too much to leave him alone " Jimin hyung....did you find him?" Jungkook asked Jimin who just entered into the mansion, Jimin sighed and shook his head.

Jungkook sighed and grabbed his phone and dailled someone's number " John hyung....where are you both?" Jungkook asked him " He told me not to tell anyone, especially you " Jungkook once again sigh " Please Hyung....it's important, you know it's dangerous, I will tell you everything later....just " John hesitated a little but he knew Jungkook can change Taehyung " Mile wale's club " .

Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin came to the club, For Yoongi and Jimin it was not new....but Jungkook it was all new, he was scared but at the same time....he want to go inside for Taehyung " Let's go Hyung's " They went inside....almost looking for 15 minutes, Jungkook found him.

He was smiling like crazy " Taehyung come on let's go home " Jungkook said to him...Bogum smirked when he saw Jungkook " Time to scare the little bunny " He thought to himself " Who are you to give orders me " Taehyung said fully drank " your future husband " Bogum was shocked to hear that " Stand up Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted at him.

Bogum decided scare Jungkook " Hey Tae....want this " He said and showed him the drug powder....Taehyung was about to grab it but Jungkook was quick one to grab it " You Par Bogum! " He angrily said to the smirking Bogum, Jungkook tear the packet and threw the while power on Bogum's face " You already ruined many lives, I won't let you ruined Taehyung's life " He said.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's life who was laughing at Bogum " Bogum....you put on so much make up " Jungkook rolled his eyes and came out of club " Leave me Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted but Jungkook didn't stop, Yoongi and Jimin notice them and he went behind them.

Taehyung stopped walking at leave Taehyung's hand " What's wrong with you? Are you seriously here drinking while other are worried for you....and you were about to take drugs !" He angrily shouted at Taehyung " What?! Inside was Paradise and In here it's hell....nobody care for me, media only wants views and they get " Jungkook sighed.

" And you know Jungkook, you are nothing in front of me....I'm better than you and your father did a big mistake adopting you " Jungkook stood there without feeling anything, Yoongi and Jimin felt bad, because for Jungkook, that was the happiest day when Chang wan adopted him.

" He is just drank Jungkook " Jungkook remind himself " And maybe you slept with many boys too...as everyone were crazy for you....I don't want to marry a wh-" Before Taehyung complete at word...Jungkook slapped him hard " You know hat Kim Taehyung! You are a coward....how can't face his problems....you always say Media show wrongs news about you " Jungkook paused for a little.

" There is nothing good in you which they should show....Fuck around, always fighting with everyone....beat a photographer....Smokes, and you were about to take drugs too " Jungkook said chuckling angrily, Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other....while Taehyung staring at him blank.

" I agreed to marry you just for my father and also wanted to change you, that's way I behave the way you behave with everyone.....I hate those people who can't control their dick but want a pure life partner....I thought maybe you could change, but I was wrong......if you want a pure partner Kim Taehyung....then find yourself .....and have a great life with your Fake Paradise"  Jungkook said and went away from their.

" He was right Taehyung....Jungkook is the pure soul, but because of your bad habits, you will lose him....not only him but many of your loved ones " Yoongi said and went behind Jungkook.....Jungkook was sitting in the car, he grabbed his phone " Hyung....Take him home safely ".

_______________________
Chapter 12

Any thoughts?

How was Jungkook's lecture? And any guesses what will happen next ?

Favourite part of the chapter?

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

200K 9.4K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
289K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
509K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
133K 5.4K 42
Jungkook is straight or so he thinks. Taehyung is an openly gay guy and is very proud of it What happens when they become step brothers and have to l...