Haikyuu x Male! Reader One-sh...

By astridtheotter

"We are the protagonists of the world." ~~~ You see the title heathens. ā˜ļø - Fluff šŸ‹ - NSFW šŸ’” - Angst šŸ’˜... More

Requests (CLOSED)
BokuAka x Male Reader
MatsuHana x Dominant! Male Reader
Daichi x Male Reader
Osamu x Male Reader
Ushijima x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Goshiki x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Kenma x Male Reader
Kyotani x Male Reader
Ukai x Teacher! Male Reader
Aone x Small! Male Reader
Lev x Tall! Male Reader
Asahi x Male Reader
Kuroo x Dancer! Male Reader
Yamaguchi x Insomniac! Male Reader
Iwaizumi x Athlete! Male Reader
Suna x Male Reader
Kyotani x Shy! Reader
Iwaizumi x Small! Male Reader
Terushima x Feminine! Male Reader
Kageyama x Chubby! Male Reader
Kenma x Short! Flirty! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Short Blocker! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Tall! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hinata x Male Reader
Tsukishima x Chubby! Male Reader
Kenma x Seme! Heartthrob! Male Reader
Bokuto x FTM Trans! Male Reader
Kuroo/Tsukki x Insecure! Male Reader
Atsumu x Dominant! Male Reader
Terushima x Skater! Male Reader - Part 2
Shirabu x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Shy! Male Reader - Part 2
Kyotani x Sweet! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
Nishinoya x Depressed! Male Reader
Tsukishima x Male Reader
KuroKen x FTM Trans! Male Reader
Oikawa x Playboy! Male Reader
Yaku x Male Reader
Akaashi x Dom! Male Reader
a/n - new discord server
fin! ā™”ļøŽ

TsukkiYama x Chubby! Male Reader

24K 667 768
By astridtheotter

☁️
god I wish y'all knew how much I love these two 🥺 yamaguchi was the reason I got into haikyuu and tsukki's just- skzkwmzksmzka
so this is requested by @silvervince1 !! I hope you like it !! 🥺💕✨
involves: bullying (don't worry, y'all a bad bitch in this one !!)
presented by: these dorks-

(M/N) hummed happily as he pressed his coins through the slot of the vending machine, balancing on the balls of his heels. He began to press different buttons, clicking his tongue in rhythm with the sounds of the snacks hitting the bottom of the vending machine. He bent down and began to collect his snacks as they finished falling.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi rounded the corner, in the middle of chatting, when they saw (M/N). Tsukishima saw the boy piling all the snacks into his arms and scoffed. "Jeez, raiding the vending machine? Why not buy actual food?" He said, crossing his arms. Yamaguchi glanced at the chubby boy, and wasn't taken aback by the snacks in his arms; rather, he was taken aback by his good looks and beautiful appearance.

"Because cafeteria food sucks," (M/N) retorted, opening his bag and starting to put the snacks inside.

"Don't tell me that's all for you," Tsukishima chuckled dryly as he walked over to the vending machine. He glanced the male up and down, eyes stopping for a second on the boy's rounded cheeks and soft lips. "You-"

"I am perfectly fine, thank you," (M/N) cut him off, crossing his arms with a smirk. "And yes, all the snacks are for me. A boy's gotta eat, right?" He sassed before starting to walk away.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were a bit surprised - nobody had ever been so calm about Tsukishima's teasing. They watched the (H/C) haired male walk away, faces flushing when they saw certain assets. The friends then looked at each other.

"Who even is that?" Tsukishima mumbled as he averted his gaze back to the vending machine.

Yamaguchi looked at (M/N) again, trying to remember where he had seen him. "I think that's (L/N) (M/N)," he said. "I remember hearing someone say.."

"What?"

Yamaguchi smiled a little and rubbed his neck. "He's the guy that got suspended for beating up someone. I think it was because the guy made fun of his, well, weight."

Tsukishima blinked a few times, then smirked. "Well, what do you know," he snorted. As he grabbed his snack and moved to the side, he felt his cheeks grow hot once again. 'He's got some confidence, unlike half the other people here..'

(M/N) grumbled as he walked away, bitter words replaying in his head as his mouth angrily bit into one of his snacks.

"Oi, tubby! You sure you should be eating that?"

"Another cookie? Dude, maybe take a break from those."

"Your uniform's looking a lil tight there, (M/N)."

(M/N) hissed and tried to forget those words. He could honestly care less about what people said - so why did they continue to bother him? If he were being honest, he thought he was cute with some extra fluff; his chubby cheeks made him seem more child-like and friendly, his plush thighs were great for resting things on top of, and his soft belly was apparently a great pillow, according to any of his friends that dared asked to lay their head on it. If he was happy with himself, then why did it matter to anyone else?

A few days later, he was back at the vending machine. He looked a bit agitated, tugging his school sweater over his button-up shirt hastily. "Morons, telling me I need to cover up," he muttered. "Not like I'm a nudist or something-!"
He started to get his usual snacks - well, not as many, since he left some of his money home - when Yamaguchi and Tsukishima returned. When Yamaguchi saw (M/N), his eyes widened as he tugged Tsukishima's sleeve. The blonde nodded, then cleared his throat. (M/N) looked up, then sighed. "Oh, it's you two. Give me one sec," he said with a small smile.

"Yeah, okay," Tsukishima mumbled. He wanted to say something, but as he looked at the other male, his words failed him.

"U-Uhm, hello!"

(M/N) looked up, surprised to see Yamaguchi's blushing cheeks. "Uh, hello," he chuckled. He grabbed his last snack, stepping to the side. "Who are you two?"

"I-I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi," Yamaguchi quickly replied, then looked at Tsukishima. Tsukki was distracted retrieving his money, however. "And that's Tsukishima Kei. It's nice to meet you."

"Ooh, you two are from the volleyball club, right?" (M/N) hummed as he opened his snack. "The middle blocker and the pinch server."

"Yeah. How'd you hear that?" Tsukishima said as he kept his eyes on the machine.

"I heard Shimada and Ukai-san talking about you guys when I went to go pick up something from Ukai's store," (M/N) answered. "I'm (L/N) (M/N)."

"Nice to meet you, properly," Yamaguchi said with a small smile as Tsukishima handed him his usual snack.

"Same for you two," he chuckled. "I've seen some of your plays - you guys are pretty good."

"Really? Do you play?"

(M/N) clicked his tongue and shook his head. "I used to, back in middle school," he chuckled. "But my parents wanted me to stop and focus on my studies. Didn't work out in my favor," he joked, poking his cheek.

"That's not necessarily true. I think you look.. fine," Tsukishima mumbled as he ate his own snack. (M/N) looked at the blonde and blushed a little, surprised by the sneaky compliment. "Oh don't be so flattered-"

Yamaguchi and (M/N) both began to laugh as Tsukishima tried to argue, growing more and more flustered as his words continued. Eventually, the three calmed down. "Tsukki's right though - I don't think you quitting volleyball did anything bad," Yamaguchi said. "I think you're.. good-looking."

(M/N) wasn't used to this - two compliments in one day? 'Woah,' he thought to himself. He bashfully smiled and rubbed his neck. "T-Thank you both. You two as well," he said shyly, looking down at his feet.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima looked at each other. Yamaguchi smiled, while Tsukki simply mumbled something and went back to snacking.

The three would continue to meet up at the vending machine whenever they could, which was almost everyday. Sometimes, they wouldn't even get snacks; they'd just sit and talk. One day, Yamaguchi was rambling about how everyone kept receiving his servers in practice the day before. "Why not use tactics to throw them off guard?" (M/N) suggested. "There was this one pinch server I played against - he was a jerk, but the way he used to deceive the opponents with his eyes and body language.. it was a real gift."

"Yeah, one I don't have," Yamaguchi pouted.

(M/N) tapped his chin, then hummed. "I could help you, if that's okay," he offered, bringing his knees to his chin.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima looked at each other and their eyes both lit up. "Sure," Tsukishima murmured. "When should we.. meet up?"

(M/N) tapped his chin, then grinned. "Tomorrow, during lunch?" He suggested. The other two nodded. "Perfect! See ya tomorrow then babes!" He casually said before standing up and leaving.

"Yeah, see ya-!"

"Did he just call us babes?" Tsukishima whispered, eyes a bit wide. Yamaguchi froze, then burst into a surprised, flustered squeaking fit. "Oh wow.."

~~~

The next day, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi swore for God their hearts were going to explode. For several reasons.

Yamaguchi was going to explode from pure excitement. He wanted to see (M/N)'s skill as a volleyball player, as well as just spend more time with him. Tsukishima, while sharing those same feelings, was also excited about watching (M/N). He had come to realize that despite the two of them having completely different bodies, he adored (M/N)'s plush figure. It may seem like they haven't spoken much, but honestly, it was just because Tsukishima was nervous he'd fuck up his words around the boy.

Yeah, he had a feeling that would definitely happen today.

(M/N) was practicing receives in the courtyard, bouncing ball against his arms as he walked around. He wore black gym shorts and a black t-shirt, and dear lord, did those clothes accentuate his curves. Tsukishima gulped as he walked over, setting his bag down beside Yamaguchi's. "Alright, what do you guys wanna do first?" (M/N) asked as he confidently put a hand on his hip.

"T-Tsukki needs help with blocking!"

"What?!" Tsukishima whispered beneath his breath, glaring at Yamaguchi. He looked at (M/N) and shook his head. "I really don't-"

"BLOCK!" (M/N) suddenly shouted, tossing the ball up and running up to serve it. Tsukishima tried not to focus on (M/N)'s soft thighs as he jumped and instead raised his arms, jumping up when necessary to block the ball. The ball barely grazed his fingers and landed behind him. (M/N) snickered and crossed his arms. "Distracted, Tsukishima?" He teased.

"No," Tsukishima hissed, glaring at the boy. But those (E/C) eyes and flushed (S/C) cheeks made it hard to stay mad. "Let's just keep going."

(M/N) nodded, then continued to spike and serve volleyballs for Tsukishima to block and Yamaguchi to receive. Tsukishima would go back and forth in witty banter with (M/N), while (M/N) occasionally flirt with Yamaguchi. Altogether, the trio seemed to get along wonderfully.
(M/N) giggled as he watched Yamaguchi collapse to his knees, panting and laughing. "C'mon Yamaguchi, get back up-!"

"Oi, is that (L/N)? Doing physical activity?"

(M/N) stiffened up, smile falling. Tsukishima cocked an eyebrow and looked at another trio of students walking over. "What do you want?" (M/N) sighed, holding the volleyball between his arm and his side.

"Just walking by and was surprised to see you actually- well, not eating for once," the 'leader' sneered, scanning (M/N) up and down. "Good thing you're doing exercise. Maybe you'll actually lose weight."

"Hey, leave him alone-!" Yamaguchi began to interrupt, him and Tsukishima standing behind (M/N). (M/N) raised his hand, giving Yamaguchi a small smile. The freckled teen sighed and backed off.

(M/N) looked at the student and sweetly smiled. "Thank you for being concerned for my well-being, but I assure you, I'm just fine," he emphasized the last word, hand clenching into a fist. "Now if you'll excuse me-"

"How can you be fine looking like that?" The other student taunted, a look of disgust crossing his face. "Nobody wants a fat ass as a friend. I'm surprised you've met these two," he said while pointing to Tsukki and Yamaguchi. "What, did he bribe you two with food?"

"No, he didn't," Tsukishima dryly replied, glaring at the student. "What, did you bribe those two to come with you? Why would anybody want to be friends with someone with as crappy as you?" He scoffed. "You're utterly lame if you speak like this."

"You spoke like that when we first met," (M/N) murmured with a small smile.

Tsukishima glanced at him and smirked. "And I take it back."

"Oh God, this is just gross," The bully groaned, cringing in revolt. "First, you choose to live like this," he gestured to (M/N). "And now you're settling with not one, but two, of these-!"

Before he could even finish his sentence, (M/N)'s fist had collided with his mouth.

"(M/N)!" Yamaguchi explained, instinctively stepping behind Tsukishima. The blonde held an arm out in front of the freckled teen, watching with shock. He had heard that (M/N) could throw a punch, but he had never seen it up close.

(M/N) let out a scoff and grabbed the student by his collar, holding him tightly. "Listen - I've told you, I'm fine with my body, asshole. I don't care what you say, and I never have. But don't even think of saying anything bad about them!" He snapped, raising his arm again. "I will personally pummel your face in-!"

Tsukishima quickly intervened, grabbing the boy's fist and pulling him back. "Stop, stop that, idiot," he muttered. Yamaguchi grabbed their bags and the three got ready to leave, but Tsukishima stopped and stared at the bullies. "Keep your pathetic mouths shut. Tch."
(M/N) watched the blonde with surprised eyes, then felt a hand on his arm. He turned and was met with Yamaguchi's sympathetic eyes. Then, there was an arm around his shoulders. "Let's go," Tsukishima mumbled. The three walked away, ignoring the glares from the other group of students.

When they were in the clear, back by the vending machine, (M/N) groaned and slumped against the cold metal. "I'm sorry you guys had to see that," he apologized, rubbing his face. "I shouldn't have punched him, not so fast. He's right, I'm gross-"

"Stop that," Tsukishima and Yamaguchi said in unison. They both sat on either side of him. "You're not gross, so please don't say that," Yamaguchi softly pleaded, taking (M/N)'s hand in his.

"While yes, you shouldn't have punched him," Tsukishima mumbled. "He did deserve it. You're not gross. In fact, I.. we think you're great," he whispered, eyes casting to the side.

"You do?" (M/N) asked, eyes a little wide. He rubbed his neck. "But I'm.. you know," he said, poking his stomach. "I mean, I like myself this way, but you guys-"

"We love it!" Yamaguchi blurted out. He blushed as he quieted down, then rubbed his own neck. "I-I know I do.. I think it makes you really special, and c-cute," he stammered, averting his gaze. "R-Right Tsukki?"

Tsukishima nodded, leaning against (M/N). "I wouldn't say cute. I'd say.. hot," he admitted, hand grazing to (M/N)'s knee and moving just a little bit up, instead gently rubbing his thigh. "And Yamaguchi's right. We.. well, I wouldn't say love. It's too early for that. But I'd say.. like. We like you."

"O-Oh," (M/N) stuttered. He began to blush and mumble quietly, obviously quite flustered from the praise.

Tsukishima smirked and leaned closer to the boy's face. "Oh? So you're incredibly confident, and yet the minute we praise you, you grow as flustered and red as a tomato? How cute," he snickered. Yamaguchi giggled, playfully shoving his best friend.

"S-Shut up," (M/N) whined, hiding his face behind his hands. "Not cute.."

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima looked at each other, then shared a smirk. They removed one of (M/N)'s hands, then they each planted a kiss on one of his cheeks.

"Very cute," Yamaguchi said with a kind smile.

"Mhm."

~ ~
we love when that depression hits, don't we- sigh. this could have been a lot better, but I did feel really happy writing it,,, writing chubby reader one-shots makes me feel loved,, i get really tired of people telling me what my body should look like, or the fact that I look skinny so I shouldn't complain. im not skinny,, i just hide my body well,, whatever I'll shut up now

next up: either sugawara x dom! male reader (a request) or kyotani x male reader (something I should probably write for comfort-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 315 8
ļ¾ļ¾˜ļ¾žļ¾Ÿ Haikyuu x reader 怃 "š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—®š—暝—² š˜š—µš—² š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—“ ļæ½...
406K 8.3K 64
HAIKYUU X READER yes, you read that right ā€¢ i don't write angst unless it's requested ā€¢ gender neutral ā€¢ no lemons/lime/smut ā€¢ lowercase intended FEA...
38.9K 441 25
Haikyuu Characters x Reader One Shots. Each story will have randomly generated characters and Romance Tropes/Soulmate AUs as the theme. Hope you enjo...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...