𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐇|✔︎

By sagalalala

₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑜
𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑖𝑚
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟
𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑦
𝑡𝑒𝑛 : 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝐴𝑔𝑖
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 : 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑏
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑠
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑘𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑘𝑢
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 : 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑐
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑝𝑦𝑟𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑖 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑑
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑢𝑔
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 : 𝑖 𝑑𝑜
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑖𝑠
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : ℎ𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑠
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒?
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 : 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑚 𝑝𝑢𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑑
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒̀
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑎
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 : 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑠
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝐿𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡
𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 : ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑑

8.9K 557 337
By sagalalala

"Friends are like condoms. They protect you when things get hard."

"I really think you are deaf you know, because ding dong ding dong broody angry man who needs to chill! Hello? Do you not know what mocking a person is like?" I scoffed out loud after knowing a very nice strategy that I've always prepared before hand whenever I feel there is an external threat to my bubble, is that if someone tries to scare or intimidate me, news flash bitch, I will scare you back.

And that's what I exactly did by taking a step further towards the ridiculously beautiful man in front of me, to which he rose an eyebrow without moving a muscle, almost making me feel his immense body heat on mine that was stupidly making me draw towards him even more for no explanation at all, and it honestly left me a little bothered because it was so obvious that even he was feeling my body beat, before shoving reaching for his jaw with both my hands, cupping them quickly and ignoring the electrifying sparks that came with it along with his enraging expression that was starting to form, and brought his face closer to mine in a very stupid way, and knocking the side of his face as a pretending door, angering him to the brim from my actions, but I was still not caring.

Did I just...do that?

What am I doing!?

He's a damn stranger—did Agatha put some drugs on the pizza?!

"Oh hello there Mr Jerk. I thiiiiinkkkk youuuuu caaaaaan heere meee." I declared sheepishly without any shame in my tone while dragging out every word for him, somehow becoming a bit too bold for my sanity because judging by the look on his this enigmatic man's face, my life was possibly endangered in some way. I had to assimilate the fact that he had to literally crouch down a little bit to reach my height abruptly since he didn't do it by choice, and I was even more surprised after accidentally bringing his face way too close to me until he was just a few inches away from me, with his eyes burning daggers into my skull.

For some reason, I was doing stupidity like this with a complete stranger that I've never seen before. I'm definitely the last person to speak up, or even encounter a stranger who was just talking on the phone he just had to hang up because of bumping into me, let alone try to piss off a very scary man who can possibly wrench me into a paper ball and throw me across space.

I don't know why I was doing this shit to him, I shouldn't even be touching him, heck, I shouldn't find anything about him nice. His touch was surprisingly so foreign yet so familiar in a way, and his face was so new yet so recognisable. It was like a part of resistance had ignited in me from the tone and the predatory walk that he had used on me to keep me under his nerves, but for some reason, I was having none of it. I felt challenged, I felt like my life was challenged because he just radiated power like how a tree radiate its green leaves, it's inevitable, and that's what didn't scare me when it should be doing that.

It was almost like time was not even a matter of something that would pass by at any moment, almost like it was frozen on the spot when he had made eye contact with me again, and this time, there was something else that I had noticed in those lava filled eyes that seemed to fire up something inside me. It was something more than dangerous, something that I couldn't exactly decipher because he seemed to be a hard shell, and yet here I am, surprising myself even more because I'm actually analysing a person for the first time absolute years.

If we were in a cartoon, you would see lightning spark between the overflowing tension in the staring contest I had trapped us both in. My hands were still on his very sharp and prominent jaw that just called out to my touch like a magnet, while his own hands were on his sides, all clenched and pissed off. But for one split second, I saw his eyes blink softly at me instead of staring harder into my soul, almost as if he was calculating something in his mind, and I brought myself to realise the fact that I was once again, lost into his whole appearance because there was something that was making me want to be near him.

I needed to get away, he could be an actual predator for all I know. Or to make matters turn even more difficult, he could be a sex trafficker who would sell me, or might be a very dangerous gang leader who would happily put a bullet through my head. Or worst of all...I didn't want to even think about, and my mind was screaming at me to get away from him and run away towards the direction of my house.

But my body didn't move, neither did his move. We were glued to the respective pavement squares we were standing on, still staring the fuck out of ourselves. What the fuck is wrong with me? In what world was it sensible for me to just stare at a inhumanly gorgeous man at a time closer to midnight in an empty street? Would he kidnap me? Would he hurt me in any way? He's not moving either, neither did he push me away...

But finally he himself answered the many foggy doubts that were starting to fill my head after pursing his perfectly shaped lips into a thin line without actually snarling, plastering the coldest look he could possibly muster that had made me involuntarily shiver right in front of him as soon as he had engulfed one of my wrists in his abnormally large hand, cornering me back into the bushes even more as he made both my hands move away from his face, and he threatened my next move with his stare alone.

"Es patientia mulier scopebam spiritum meum." He hissed to himself with a loathing tone that I was not able to understand at all for a brief second, seeming a little lost as he stated down at me with a very conflicted looks before letting my wrist go with a hard yank that had me catch my own hand if I didn't want it to get injured, and that itself did it. I had to force myself in ignoring the nicely feeling sparks that had gifted me with and put on a sneer on my own, not at all liking his move because he even seemed to be abnormally robust than an average person, as I was on handing on a thread with my blood while glaring at him. [Translation: You are testing my patience woman.]

"Are you that big of an asshole to not have the balls to speak to me in English or something? Why, afraid to make me cry with your insult?" I rolled my eyes with a mischievous smirk suddenly growing on my own lips that seemed to provoke him even more, as his brown eyes glistened in the remaining lights around us with a flaming ring inside them that I thought I was imagining, but I brushed it off of my system.

"Oh I'll make you fucking cry you alright—" He started way too menacingly that was making my heart pound in my chest, before getting rudely abruptly stopped with a force to his body that came out of nowhere that even I had felt as an outsider, as he whole bulky and muscular figure was pushed closer to me by something that had made me squeak and him sneer in the distance, already with my face meeting his muscular chest on an instant.

"Okay dude, how about for starters, would you like to not invade my no-no square for God's sake?" I grumbled a small scolding while trying to push him away from me.

"This is not my doing." He cursed under his breath while scanning our empty surroundings for something, before he was pushed towards me all over again again before both our bodies were completely intertwined and mingled near the bushes, making me go completely red after feeling the same tingles adorn ever piece of my my naked skin through the clothing, as something string like started to wrap around my body before prickling me, making me gasp into his chest in shock while he hissed.

"What is going on?" I suddenly panicked after feeling something sting me into both my arms at the same time, feeling the same string thing tighten around me way too much until I was completely hugging his heavenly amazing smelling body that was as tense as mine, and I looked up at him before he started to scan the floor for something, leaving me to find the thing that was trapping us in one place.

"Oh my god...A-Are these...thorn stems!? How are we even—"

"Don't move." He suddenly commanded in a very ordering voice that had made something shift in me dramatically, shifting his arms dangerously down towards my prickling waist to untangle the cruel stems that were stabbing me with their thorns as he tried to pull them away, to no avail.

I being the stupid person, obviously ignored his command.

Hah.

"This is useless—ow! Hey! Stop doing that! Why the fuck do these things have thorns-"

"Just shut the hell up for once." He grumbled after accidentally moving his face closer to mine all over again that made his minty breath almost fan my face for a split second, causing me to blink my eyes at him in astonishment, already trying to struggle away from him as he did the same.

"CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I finally yelled at him due to my hormones going crazy inside me for whether I should be scared or not, being a little loud on the silent street as the thorns were pushing us closer an closer until there was no space for me to breathe anything other than the natural musk that had surrounded his whole being, and he let out an inhuman noise under his breath, making me flinch again.

"Goddamn you Blaze, stop this fuckery." He scowled.

"W-What? Who's...Blaze?" I questioned skeptically as our arms had finally touched together thanks to the stems reaching the top part of my body, making his warmth mingle with mine in a harmony that was not supposed to be liked by me, as he tried his utter best to get us out of here, almost as if he wanted to get out since his life depended on if. He instantly wrapped his hands around my figure for some reason, gripping the stem that clung onto my body painfully as a small wince had escaped my lips in pain, as I could see the thorns digging into his own skin while leaving marks, widening my eyes to oblivion.

"Y-Your arms...they'll start to bleed—"

"Forget about it, and please just shut up." He groaned in frustration as my body was suddenly backed against the street light pole that was in the opposite direction since he made me move somewhere else with his footsteps, finally making me witness the stems coming from the bushes behind him that were growing more and more like some fairy tale, and I panicked even more.

What the fuck?

"Shut up? Excuse me jerk, I'm trying to look out for you. You can't just—"

"Then look out for me by not uttering a damn word. God your voice is annoying," He complained with an unhappy face, as I rolled my eyes again and started to stretch my arms out to loosen the rough stems, letting out a small cry because it was causing more pain in my body that was inexplicable.

"I said, don't move." He repeated his words with annoyance lacing his voice, ticking off my patience because of his rude authority, and I shook my head with my stubbornness surfacing to piss him off more.

"I sAiD, dOnT mOvE." I mocked him again without thinking, as he momentarily ignored my comment as his eyes landed on something behind me that I couldn't particularly see from my vision, before his arm quickly went in that direction,

Before he spanked me to shut me up.

DUDE.

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP.

DID HE JUST—

...

Did he just.

Spank my ass.

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING—"

And then his gaze shifted towards to my other arm with no warning, before his other hand grabbed onto it roughly.

"WHAT THE FUCK EXCUSE ME—"

And then he turned towards my chest without actually even letting me process what the hell was happening, as I quickly looked down to see the bobbing red Geeko dancing in joy on my fucking chest with no remorse, before I heard the man in front of me take a deep breath to himself, and then he did one thing that made me loose all my control.

He grabbed my breast.

And only for me to see the stupid Geeko was on my breast and he was trying to grab him.

But no, I is le victim.

So you have chosen death.

"That's. It." I warned him because I was a very nice person in reality, pushing him away as much as I could with all my power that I could gather in my whole body without even caring whether I hurt him anymore or not, already furious with his unwanted warmth around my bits, as he rolled his eyes at my attempt, and tsked in amusement.

"It won't work." He reminded with a small shrug.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TOUCH ME ANYWHERE!? YOU MOTHER TRUCKER!" I accused after looking up at him again.

"I was least interested in touching you woman, I have better things to do." He growled.

"Yet you did it anyway." I shot back.

"Good God, I was trying to get my...pet." He concluded.

"THAT STUPID GEEKO IS YOURS!?" I exclaimed in shock while throwing my arms around me in an exaggerated move, as my movement was mostly restricted from the current situation, and he looked kind of offended from my exclamation after he vigorously grabbed onto my hips to get rid of one of the stems that was connected to his midriff and tear it while glaring at me.

Although, his presence was nice..in a way.

I shouldn't be thinking like this, he just touched me like that.

"Yes, you got a problem with him?" He retorted.

"Oh great, like owner like pet. Both are annoying." I huffed in a small whine.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you." He persists.

"Oh I know what I would say if I were you, oh God I'm such an asshole, I'm so rude to this poor woman who just wanted to go home. I should fix my attitude and be a better person to make this world a happier place, I am the most obnoxious and perverted man out there—"

"Finish that sentence, I dare you." He suddenly declared way too calmly for possibly anyone's good in this whole world while eyeing my whole face with his brown orbs in a livid way, already consuming my grey ones into a maze of chocolate that I couldn't seem to escape since the past few minutes, as I tried to swim through his captivating iris, almost as if he was hypnotising me.

Great, so along with being a jerk...all the bad ones are of course the sons of the ruler of hell himself.

"I aM tHe mOst ObNoXiOus aNd PerVertEd mAn oUt tHErE aNd I lIkE tO toUcH wOmEn InApProprIatelY." I finished my sentence while completing the safe, almost making hot steam come out of his ears because of disrespecting him, and I widened my eyes after seeing a sudden vein pop up on his forehead, while he was literally fuming. He looked scarier than any demon to ever exist, as I was literally shivering under his breath that was heavily fanning my face. and I almost regretted what I just said.

Okay never mind, I regret what I said.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I quickly rushed a small plead while trying to get away from him automatically, concluding that he might have a weapon to cut me into pieces and throw me off into the rivers, causing the stem to tighten even more to the point where we were so close to each other that we started breathing each other's air.

"Blaze, can you stop?" He asked aloud with a pissed odd tone, almost as if expecting a response from the boring silence around us, with the peace followed his question because of the obvious, until again a red reptile jumped in front of my eyes,

And landed right on my face.

Bruh.

This is getting too much for now.

"I swear I'm two seconds away from killing both of you." I grumbled at the sudden darkness the covered my whole visuals, while the Geeko was literally covering my eyes with its burr, making it impossible for me to see possibly anything at the moment, while the mysterious scary man spoke incoherent words underneath his breath that once again, was a piece of blank paper to me.

"Stay still." He commanded to me with a serious tone that demanded obedience, before I could fell his air fanning my soft nose that made me freeze on the spot because his lips were way too close to my face, tickling my skin on impact, as his hands rested on the street light pole behind me to cage me completely after his legs went right in between my own, and I shook my head to get rid of the reptile on my face.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I protested in indignation while trying to breathe normally because of the stupid reptile clouding my breathing pattern, and the man in front of me groaned before trying to restrict my hands from moving.

"Do you not understand what I'm telling you to do? Do you know the meaning of staying fucking still?" He hissed at me dangerously.

"NO I DON'T! Your pet is suffocating me, I can't breathe." I whined the obvious while trying to wiggling out of the stems which were mysteriously still wrapped around us.

Maybe there is a logical explanation to this.

Am I dreaming?

How the hell is getting my mask torn apart from a tiny creature lead to being tangled with the most sexiest man I've ever seen who's also a pervert and has anger issues?

What is this nonsense mama and baba?

"Blaze, get off of her." He finally ordered someone who was not me, while the tiny demon shook its tail on my eye lid that had made me itchy on the spot.

"I said, get off of her." He commanded again, this time in a very authoritative voice that was way too different for anyone's soul, making my shudder slightly against his voice because I won't lie, it sounded amazinf.

Geez, does he have to sound hot every time he opens his mouth?

Jesus Christ, this is not fair.

Grr.

"I am not doing that." He surprisingly sighed out loud after hearing the Geeko squeak something, and I frowned on the spot.

Denying Grr.

"No she's not." He hissed again.

Heh?

More Grr.

"Are you like...as mental as I think you are? I'm assuming you're talking to a fucking lizard." I snorted out loud, making Blaze squeak a hiss on me in disapproval because of not at all liking that.

"YES YOU ARE A LIZARD YOU BITCHY TWAT! GET OFF OF ME NOW." I cried.

"Now this is why she's absolutely not that." I could feel the man roll his eyes.

"I don't know what shit you're talking about to anyone, but can you tell your lizard to please let me go? I just want to go home, please." I whispered in a tired voice after trying to wiggle out of his intoxicating hold again, already convinced that none of this real and I was possibly already asleep in my bed, dreaming all of this.

I'm watching a man speak to a tiny reptile.

And they are gossiping about me apparently.

What a fucking day.

"See? Even she wants to go, now please undo this now." The man growled softly after coming off as a little calmer than normal, as I heard another squeak of denial before the apparent Blaze, the stupid Geeko, got off of my face and landed on my freaking cleavage again.

Bitch why my boobs.

What did my boobs do to deserve this.

"CAN I GO ONE NIGHT WITH NO MAN OR ANIMAL TOUCHING MY BOOBS PLEASE!?" I roared out loud while shaking my chest, or specifically trying to do that while failing miserable because it was just brushing against the rude man's taut chest that was hugging me, making the man in front of me hiss in pain as thorns dug more into his skin.

"He's not just some fucking animal, you're angering him more and more. Stop that before he losses control." The man ordered skeptically after throwing me another glare, and I scowled and giggled sarcastically.

"Oh I'll tell you—"

"I said, don't say anything."

"—No. Of course he's not just fucking animal, he's a tiny harmless lizard. I'm angering him? He'll loose control? What can he do? Poop on me?" I shook my head in disappointment, as Blaze looked at me with sudden and way too haunting glowing purple eyes before jumping on the man's shoulder, finally leaving my body alone as he was so set on trying to stare at me to death.

"Oh Jesus, give me some strength to survive this. Stop fucking provoking him for God's sake, it won't help either of us." He grimaced.

"Why not? Is he going to piss on me? Spit on me? Bite me?" I taunted out loud, as the man's eyes widened immediately at the suggestion that I had suggested, automatically bound to shaking his head at the semi glowing Geeko on his shoulder who looked way too angry for life, making me gulp.

"Don't you dare get any ideas Blaze—"

Before he could even finish his poor sentence, Blaze horrifyingly disappeared into thin air like an absolute ghost that had left me stunned, with small sparks of fire ignited right in front of my body, making me jump as it prickled my skin in a warning.

"Ah fuck, you just can't stay quiet." The man immediately complained while letting out a very angry rasp from his tone, as his body started warming up way too much that was not at all humanly possibly because it was exceeding normal blood temperature, as it was like both our bodies were being lit on fire.

"W-What is happening? What's going on with you?" I panicked.

"Stop fucking scratching me Blaze. It won't work." The red haired man suddenly spat at a deplorable act after shaking and jerking his leg in a different direction that was not towards me, as the same red pissed off Geeko got off of his boot and crawled on the floor.

"M-Make this stop.." I surprisingly winced to myself as the pain increased in my arms and waist from the thorns, not at all liking this because it was starting to make me physically uncomfortable. No matter how many tingles this man was giving, my body was warming up because of his heat, and that itself was starting to make me sweat.

"You need to stop moving—"

"P-Please make this go away." I implored while plastering a pained expression to the stranger in front of me, as my cells were burning on coal and walking on lava for some reason, making sweat drip from my forehead even in the Canadian cold, and I desperately just wanted to go home.

"Look, you're hurting both of us. Just stay fucking still and—"

"I-It hurts.." I whimpered into his arms after getting onto the verge of just collapsing on the pavement at this point, as my body was starting to give up from the lack of strength thanks to my overly worked ass that I had developed from working for many hours, making him wrap his arms my body all over again and catch me just in time, before it felt like both our bodies were pushed roughly.

I gasped as both of us lost balance on impact, already on our way to the floor and possibly to our room, but the man made sure he was under me to took all the damage instead of making me have to go through that, making me crash into his chest after the fall, making both of us groan in pain.

"Just fucking great. Now, for God's sake don't move, or so God help me I will knock you out." He sneered at me the most influencing and heart hitting order of all, almost compelling me in a spell to listen to him, as his voice turned way to calm for me to comprehend with before his hands reached for my back to get rid of the vines with the sudden strength that had appeared inside him, one by one taking then off as the stem broke a bit because of the fall, as I had no energy left in my body to witness the scene.

I just laid my head on his collar bone because of exhaustion taking over my body, seriously just wanting to sleep and sleep with no stop, secretly inhaling his rich scent into my lungs, as he grunted under me with a small gulp to his throat, before I could feel myself becoming free.

"Finally." He whispered to himself in victory, as he began to unwrap the wrath of Blaze's stunt that had trapped both of us in this mess, before I felt myself go limp from the subsiding pain in my body, and he sighed in relief. I started getting all my energy back slowly and gradually, instantly feeling better because I was finally able to breathe properly, already getting a bipolar mood change because of the thing that happened next.

He pushed me away and made me land on my butt, making me squeak again.

"Well that was very nice. Thanks." I grumbled under my own whisper while rubbing my ass, and seeing him get up from his spot with a glare and dusted his black pants.

"You deserve it, can't you listen to anyone for once? Everyone's life would be better if you do." He lectured.

"Oh yeah? You know, if your attitude is gone many lives would be saved." I barked back while almost collapsing again in my attempt of getting up, as if my body was just like 'no,' and it kind of left me a little embarrassed on the pavement floor.

"Apparently you can't even get up, so useless." He rolled his eyes in a secretly alluring way before crouching down his board figure and grabbing my arm with a firm grip that I had noticed he always had, swiftly bringing me to my feet with ease without even putting much effort into it, as I stared at him bewildered from the inordinate strength.

"How did you—"

"Get here, now." He interrupted my talking as he looked at the floor with a fiery look in his eyes, eyeing the red mess on the pavement who did not have any interest on getting caught by the abnormally large man, as the reptile was literally shaking in anger, completely turning red.

What the fuck, since when—

"How is he doing that?" I asked suspiciously with a .curious thought adorning my mind, as I rubbed my eyes in bewilderment to see him turn a size bigger than he normally was.

"Blaze, behave." The man roared pejoratively after finding the geeko's act immature, as he clenched his fist and fire sparks emptied from his knuckles, making me step back in surprise and gape at him before pointing an accusing finger at him.

"A-Am I seeing this?" I quietly asked myself while slightly slapping my head.

Grr.

"No, I'm not fucking doing that. Can't you get it? You can't force me to." He again growled at his pet, as his..veins started glowing red in colour that was growing more and more, and I possibly couldn't even comprehend with what was going on in front of me.

WHAT—

GRR.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU!? Y-You're turning red! Like the red hulk—"

"I said what I said Blaze, no more tonight." The man face-palmed after shaking his head in disappointment, as I blinked at the three times bigger Geeko on the floor with an even more gaping appearance.

"HOW ARE YOU SO BIG—"

"You can't do shit. That's forbidden, I won't allow it. Let her go."

"I'm right here you idiots—"

"FOR THE LAST TIME SHE ISN'T HER."

"Uhh...what are you guys talking about—"

"No! I'm not saying your pick is wrong! But I told you before this bond or whatever shit is not for me!"

"What are you even talking about again—"

"I don't want one in the first place."

"HelloooOoOooOo—"

"NO SHE IS NOT."

"HOW ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM—"

"For fuck's sake. Get back." He demanded the growing creature a little too late for some reason, before the Geeko grew legs way too quickly, making me loose my marbles on the spot as I backed away from both of them. Blaze started to morph into something bigger, something more terrifying and more deadlier, making me back away instantly even more as the rude man tried to cover me with his own posture, keeping me shielded from the creature that was no longer a lizard, but was apparently too late.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER—"

"NO BLAZE DON'T—"

Before anything else could unfold, the scary looking creature leaped onto my collar bone without any warning that had made me almost fall down to the ground all over again, dodging the protesting grab from the man in front of me, and a agonising pain started had unfortunate surfaced one my neck in one second, immediately making me yell in pain because of feeling something puncture into me, while my vision blurred in distress because of not evening able to keep my eyes open for a next few moments that seemed like a really big blurring occurrence for me, causing me to not see much at all, as he jumped off of me and my lips parted in shock.

My whole body went into code red after my neck was bombarded with the burden of the most dangerous sting I could possibly have, feeling like my blood rush towards the seemingly formed wound in order to tend to it with its bleeding, and I partly lost my voice because of it all due everything happening way too quickly for my brain to process, and possibly go into a shut down mode.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" The man roared again, this time sounding scared after seemingly glancing at the whole incident that had happened, before engulfing my collapsing figure into his arms once again and letting me into the wonderful scent and pleasuring sparks into my body, while I was on the verge of passing out from the over-flooding darkness around me.

"No no no, hey, be awake. Come on." He hissed a small beg while trying to shake me and patting my cheeks softly to keep me conscious, while my eye lids became heavy, and I just briefly saw the concerned man's face that was looking terrified about something.

"What did he d-do?" I whispered while trying to get up.

"He marked you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 779 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
14.6K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
1.1K 124 32
#Anaya , if you see her, she's just a simple, sweet and kind girl but the questions is , is she exactly the way she looks? normal ? or something else...
7.1K 737 30
*COMPLETE* Lady Maren is a Light Wielder; her magic is illegal. She must appear at court, and to her horror, an ill-timed sneeze forces her to expos...