November | ✔

Da anxhhh

▪︎▪︎He takes a step forward and I immediately step back. But he doesn't stop. He steps forward and I step bac... Altro

1. Strong
2. Mr. Rich
3. Playing with fire
4. Princess
5. Call me Leo
6. You'll be mine
7. Omelets
8. One, two, three
9. Pervert
10. Boyfriend
11. Shopping and fun
12. Weird feelings
13. Love and friendship
14. Drama and romance
15. Promises
16. Here for you
17. The eyes never lie
18. Kiss
19. Realisation
20. I love you
21. Date
22. Festive atmosphere
23. Letting go
24. Goodbye
25. Fresh start
26. Too late
27. Gunshot
28. November
29. Epilogue
A/N

NEW STORY

23 3 0
Da anxhhh

Hey everyone!

I want to inform you that I've started writing a new story titled 'Me And The Harris Brothers'. Here is the description:

"Rebecca Lorraine has had a crush on the popular boy Joe Harris since seventh grade. But him being around his basketball team and hot and sexy girls, makes it hard for her to make him notice her. Well, that's what the thinks, until Zach Harris, Joe's twin brother offers her a little deal.

She will teach him maths. He will help her get under his brother's skin.

But life doesn't always go as you plan it. A total change of events will make Rebecca's life a little more complicated than it was. Feelings change, attraction grows and the tension is present. They say to follow your heart, but if your heart is torn between two twins, which one will you follow?"

If you want to check it out, you're appreciated. You can look it up in my profile :)

Thanks, love you all 🦋

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.2K 187 22
I could still feel the numbness in my limbs and the piercing pain on my shoulder as I tried to adjust my eyes to the light. There was a constant bang...
59.8K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
166K 1.7K 87
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
497K 17.6K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...