Betrayal Of My Best Friend.

By Whitewolfspirit29

When Sailor Mars gets tired of being a loyal and trustworthy friend and gets sick of everyone's love for Sere... More

1. Broken Spirit and Hearted Goodbye.
2. The New Sailor Moon.
3. Sailor Moon's Weapon.
4. Inuyasha's Inner Heart's Confusion. And Rei's Evil Planning.
5. Why Don't You Join Us.
6. The Group Learns More About Serena's Life.
7. The Fox and the Female Fox as Well.
8. Kagome and Inuyasha's Talk.
9. Rei's Dream Has Come True.
10. A Hot Spring of emotions and Naraku's Defeat.
11. Moving Forward Just Seems Too Hard.
12. Girl Talk.
13. Passionate Lovers.
14. The Truth Has Been Set Free.
16. Why, why, why?
17. I'm Not Returning To The Present.
18. The Group Together for The First Time in A Long Time.
19. Like It or Not
20. Rei's Actions and Her Protection Over Serena?
21. Darien's Threat. And Rei takes a Stand against him.
22. Serena's Acceptance and Forgiveness.

15. Good Timing and Bad Timing.

226 3 0
By Whitewolfspirit29

So, over the last few months Kagome and Serena manage to make an agreement, Since Kagome has to be in both worlds, and yes Naraku is dead, and they were all grateful for that, And Sango and Miroku wanted too truly tie the knot officially.

And Kagome knew where her heart was at, and she knew that everyone still needed her here in this era, but thankfully Serena could see the shards too, just like herself, and it would seem that she was able to help out truly, and so one night Kagome needed to go back for at least a week or maybe 2 at the most.

Inuyasha shouted out that was way too long, they wanted to end this war now, as long as the shards were out there, And the jewel will only cause more pain for a lot of people and making it worse. Sango and Miroku agreed. So, Serena told them she had a plan.

Soon she and the others were around the fire pit eating grilled fish, When Serena stated she had a plan. Kagome asks what plan? A couple months back. Flashback.

So, they all listened too Serena. "Well, honestly...!!!! Kagome and I both can see the shards and sense where they are, Spoken up Serena" honestly. "That's right, and you both can purify it as well, Replied Miroku" honestly. "Exactly, Say's Kagome" nodding her head. "So, what's your plan then how does that help? Asked Sango" curiously.

"Well...!!!! I am suggesting we all split up for a while, Say's Serena" chewing her fish down.
"What you mean go off on your own? Asked Shippo" worried.

"What...!!!! Shouted out Inuyasha" a little worried. "Calm down Inuyasha, first of all dearests, and hear me out, before you jump and start worrying, I have a plan, if you'd just shut up and listen to me, Say's Serena" serious tone voice. As everyone flinched, she was getting good at handling him.

As he went quiet as did everyone else too.

"Now what I am saying is that, Each team is going their own ways in teams of two, Witch Kagome and I can see the shards, So I guess what I am saying is that I wanted this job too end too, So Inuyasha and I can start our own life together too, And I am not in the mood for waiting and wasting time around much either, On waiting for years either, But I can understand that Kagome is needed in both worlds, While I am here all the time full time in fact, So I suggest we split up into two teams, And look for the shards that way we would cover more ground this way, And we find the shards that much faster, Replied Serena" honestly.

"What are you stating then, that we leave Kagome in her own era and go off without her? Asked Sango" a little worried. Kagome placed a hand over her chest feeling saddened that she was kicking her out.

"No...!!! I'd never kick Kagome out like that, And honestly I am stating that Kagome can take some time for herself, And work at her own paste as much as you guys do as well, And you guys stay with her, And Inuyasha and I go off looking for the jewel in our own paste, I can work fast, And keep up with his speed, And I figured this covers more ground and more villagers can be saved from the shards evil too, And that way we will be that much closer too gathering it together whole once more, Replied Serena" serious tone voice.

As they all thought about her words. "Hmm......!!! Interesting, so we gather the shards together, but by splitting up into two teams, Say's Kagome" thinking about it.

"Well at least Naraku's dead, I mean you can work in your own paste too, And Since you guys work so well together, you could travel with Kagome, And Shippo too will go with you, And I will take off tomorrow, since you have to go to school, I want to find the shards quick, and if my eyes can see them, then why not do this then, Inuyasha can protect me and help me out, while you all help Kagome out, so what do you think? Asked Serena" curiously.

"I'd rather we stay together as a team, But I guess you do make a lot of good points and sense too split up into teams of two, spoken up Kagome" gently agreeing. "I agree too, it would help us out faster than the first time we collected them the first time, and even then, it was almost impossible to get it back from Naraku, Replied Inuyasha" seriously.

"He's right, I think this is a good idea I mean if it cuts down our travel time, so it sounds like a good plan to me, spoken up Miroku" agreeing. Inuyasha agreed, Kagome took a while to convince but finally she agreed, Shippo, Sango and Miroku agreed to travel with Kagome and help her out getting the shards back, and she can shoot better than ever before.

Awhile Serena and Inuyasha went off on their own too. And so therefore they were off on their own journey. So, Sango and Miroku promised to work with Kagome so she wouldn't be alone, And Shippo wasn't going to leave Kagome's side at all.

Serena and Inuyasha left on their own and went after the jewel shards as well. It wasn't long until they managed to find a few shards already. Serena managed to gather quite a few on her own alongside with Inuyasha, and they already had a half of the side of the jewel. And Kagome she had a big piece as well. 

Anyway, as Kagome went off to school once again. Inuyasha and Serena were on a mission to find this huge bear demon that was said by the villagers that it has 4 jewel shards or others as well, and there were also these panther demons that are also causing trouble, So Serena and Inuyasha agreed to take a look.

 "Inuyasha, do you truly believe that this demon is causing troubles like those villagers say? Asked Serena" curiously. "Hmm...!!! Not sure, but we should check out all areas like you said, besides it's been nice spending time alone together I should say, spoken up Inuyasha" honestly as he held her hand.

 She blushed and then took hold of his hand as well. "I am glad for the time alone too, Spoken up Serena" honest with him. "Good to hear it, so how about after this mission we take a little you and me time in the hot springs? Asked Inuyasha" flirting with her.

"I couldn't think of anything better, I could use a bath, And I'd love to relax for a while, my back and legs are killing Me, Say's Serena" Happily. "I could help you with those sore legs if you let me massage you, spoken up Inuyasha" smiling as he teased her. "Oh, you dirty boy, I am so going to rip you apart tonight, Replied Serena" blushing as she said it.

"You're on, Say's Inuyasha" excited. As he picked her up onto his back, and they traveled far above the forest and deeper into the mountains. Soon they stopped and felt around their surroundings. It wasn't long until the demons tried to attack them and ambush them both.

Sailor Moon and Inuyasha took out the demon's leader, Making the others flea into the mountains higher up and farther away from man.

And they even got the leaders jewel shard. Serena was super excited, Things were going so well for them both, She was a great hunter, Inuyasha was a great demon hunter even, And so protective and loyal too her, He was even good at making her feel like blushing, And he even gave her flowers at times, And showing her true affections, She was in love and she felt happiest when he was nearby, And for the last few months she had been taking potions from getting pregnant, But she forgot to repeat the potion this last two months ago, It sort of slipped her mind.

Soon Inuyasha was celebrating with her for getting another set of jewel shards, He was most excited, He prayed they could gather them sooner and faster so they could just get married already, Or well they were mates in demons terms, But in humans eyes there no legally married, So he wished to make is official, And so did she, She didn't have a doubt in her mind, She was ready for that step, She was moving on, And her past year has been painful yes, And losing Darien was truly had for her, And her friends, But she was okay now, She was alright, She was a great friend to the others, Kagome loved her even, And she had new sisters and brothers, She had a man who loved her too, Keada felt like a grandmother too her, And she felt content, She was happy and she would live her life to the fullest.

Now she felt as if she could open her wings and just sore through the skies and feeling free and happy with herself, She too also couldn't wait too move in with Inuyasha, Sure they both had there issues, But every couple does, But she and him were better at understanding each other more so than before, Even Kagome admitted it, Inuyasha fought less with Serena, Then he did when he was dating her, And that was a surprise as well, Sure he's still tempered and childish, But he was acting more mature all the time now.

Soon Inuyasha and Serena were in a nice hot bath together, and things were getting rather steamy once again, but this time they both pulled a goalie and didn't realize it, Sure the potion was supposed to prevent any pregnancies, but because she hadn't repeated it, it only made things a little bad timing is all, but of course she doesn't know that and neither does Inuyasha, and she wasn't aware that she was already expecting?

Or she didn't know at first until 3 weeks later, Everyone met at Keada's for a meet up too see how many shards had been collected, Kagome had a big side of it, Serena too had a huge side of it too, Miroku and Sango managed to gather only 7 pieces themselves by just dumb luck when Kagome was in her own era, But either way, It was getting there, But still a way to go, But Kagome had to admit it, Serena was right, By splitting up like this, They've managed to gather more shards this time faster than the first time around.

"But then that's when Inuyasha piped up and said of course we are working double time, and that's also because we don't have too relay on only your eyes to see the shards, Serena too can sense where the shards are at too. Kagome shouted out sit afterwards a little bit. But Sango told her to calm down, Inuyasha was just teasing her.

But either way soon as they were about to eat a snack Kagome brought, Serena smelt something bad, or too her it smelt bad, she ended up running too the brushes and yak her guts out.

Kagome and Sango got worried about her right away, Keada even worried, so she took Serena inside and Inuyasha followed her along with the others, He sat beside Serena. He asks Keada if she was, okay? She smiled and said we will see, now child as she stated with her wise voice.

She asks if things like his had happened before? Serena looked clueless but she stated no the puking thing was new, but she has been extremely hungry lately, and she had a little strange feeling now and then inside her body, but then again, she is also late on her period now come to think of it she stated.

Keada and the girls all looked at her strangely. "Your time of the month hasn't happened? Asked Kagome" worried.

"No, it's 2 weeks late to be honest, so my time of deflowering hasn't happened so no, Say's Serena" shaking her head. "Deflowering time of the month what's that? Asked Shippo" confused.

"Hmmm...!!! Miroku, could you take Shippo outside for us please? Asked Sango" seriously. He got the hint, but he also already understood what Serena meant too by the deflowering time, and if that hasn't happened then that means only one thing.

As Keada looked at Inuyasha seriously, And then too Serena's eyes. "What is it? Asked Inuyasha" confused.

"I think I know what's happening here, tell me have you two been sexual with each other, Have you two been having sex? Asked Keada" serious tone voice. This led them both too blush but only slowly nod their heads.

"So, you've both been active then? Asked Kagome" crossing her arms a little bit. "Yes, okay, we are together, we are young, we are attracted to each other, It's not a crime Kagome, it's nature at its best, this is a normal natural thing, Say's Serena" snapping back. "Oh, I know child, I know, Replied Keada" tapping her on the hands.

"So, what is wrong then, I mean what's gotten you all nervous about and can you give Serena some kind of medicine to help it go away whatever is making her sick? Asked Inuyasha" worried.

"There's not a lot of cures for this sickness, But I can set aside some herbs and tea for her to relax, but it's only goanna get worse from here, Say's Keada" serious tone voice. As she was about to speak up, but then Miroku called out his name loudly. He was scared.

He shouted out what not but stormed out and asks questions later. But he soon found himself looking at an ugly demon that was chasing these people around, But Inuyasha went to take care of it.

However inside Keada's hut, she told Serena the truth of what was wrong with her? She was shocked and wasn't sure how to react, but she then asked Keada if she would legally marry her and Inuyasha off together now instead of later. She smiled and said of course dear.

Soon Inuyasha came back into the room, and asks if things were, okay? Kagome asked what that was all about? Inuyasha said it was just a random demon, He took care of it, now what was going on with his woman he asks. Serena smiled and said she was perfectly okay, and then also stated that Keada was going to perform an official ceremony for them to get married tomorrow.

He looked confused by the sudden announcement. "I thought you wanted to gather all the shards first. Asked Inuyasha" curious tone voice. "I do, and we have a lot of the pieces, And Kagome can find the rest I am sure, but honey, we are with child, Spoken up Serena" honestly.

As that went over his head, He looked confused and then he had no emotions. "Wait I thought we were taking the potions? Asked Inuyasha" confused.

"I was...!!!! It's just we got so busy this last two months, I forgot to make it again, and take it once more, and this time around because I didn't react the spell and the potion, we created a baby, but these things happened, when you have sex, it's natural, and we are going to be parents, Say's Serena" serious tone voice.

Soon Inuyasha's face went from shocked expressions so happy smiling expression. He soon was hugging her and kissing her tightly. She smiled and said so you're not mad? "He shook his head no. "I am not mad, All I wanted was for us to be a family, And I guess we started our family already, I am okay with this, Replied Inuyasha" hugging her.

Soon by the next day, Keada had perform the ceremony for them both, Kagome and the others were crying and smiling, and cheering them all on. Serena was super happy, as she was asks by Keada if she took Inuyasha as her husband. She said I do. And when Inuyasha as asks he said the same thing I do.

And so, with the power invested in her, she preannounced them as Husband and Wife, and that they could kiss. And they did kiss each other deeply. Soon 3 days later after she had been basically tied to the bed, Inuyasha wouldn't let her even get up, He waited on her hand and foot, she smiled and said I love you.

He smiled and said the same thing, I love you too. Soon the others stated they best get back on the hunt for the shards. Inuyasha didn't want her to fight anymore, so he and Kagome joined back up together to look for the shards. Kagome was done with school now, so she was fine with this, And Sango and Miroku too managed to get married now instead of waiting too.

Soon she was in the garden the next day, Inuyasha and everyone were packed and ready to go. Serena said be careful out there. Inuyasha stated always. And Kagome and the others said don't worry we will make sure he comes home safely too you and his baby, Said Sango" smiling.

Serena stood up and said OKAY, let me walk you all out, she could handle that little bit of a walk. So, they all agreed to head out, she accompanies them for the meantime. As they all smiled and talked about babies' names and other things too, Kagome said she couldn't wait to find the perfect man for herself. Inuyasha said she would have to calm down that temper of hers first.

She turned around and shouted out sit. And then that's when Serena heard it. As she was laughing at first, but then a voice called out her name. And then a few other voices as well. And soon they all shut up and looked at the voices. Those pictures of those girls and guy they saw in Serena's picture book.

They all were right in front of her. "Amy, Mina, Leeta, Darien? How is this possible? Asked Serena" shocked and frozen inside her whole world was froze, Her eye's glued onto the faces of her old life and her friends and her lover.

Soon she moved her arm and pulled out her weapon. She demanded the demon too show themselves, this isn't going to fool her, A trick like this one......!!!! She shouted out her friends were dead......!!!! As she screamed out this. As everyone was being careful and cautious.

Darien shouted out they weren't demons, they were the real thing, Rei lied to them, she lied too Serena, what she saw back there, what she saw it was all fake it was an illusion too split them all apart, and take Serena's place, she managed to fool them even, but they finally found out the truth, and found out that the Serena Rei made was a fake, so were they he told her.

Serena growled and screamed inside her head. "For months, she prayed they'd all come, she wished it with all her heart, she meant it at the time, she wished this, but now she wished they weren't here that they didn't come after her?

"I am not the girl that you all knew, I am not that girl anymore, I am not the woman Rei wanted to replace, But I have a life here a good one, and you had to come back, why didn't you all just stay away......!!! Cried out Serena" angrily. As she turned around and ran for the only place that made her feel safe, and that was in the secret Tree on the branches at the top.

Everyone else looked confused and freaked out too. Kagome began asking questions. And they all told her everything they could remember and found out. So, what will this mean now, Serena is mated and marked by Inuyasha, and is married and is pregnant.

So, what will happen next? Keep Reading. To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 23 9
Okay, yes, I know I have one already, but this one I want to try to go about it in another way. Instead of a Morden day world. This one will take pla...
318 19 5
Inuyasha's long family history has been around for a long time. They were super rich and were high and respectful and responsible for a long list of...
226 14 6
so Inuyasha's mother had been single for practically 17 years since her husband passed away when their son was a year old, so she was used to being a...
126 37 20
Preview: Falling, I am falling, Whether I fall, Up, or down, I am incapable of telling. *~* Imagine waking up in a world, stripped of a...