The Journey Continues: Devil...

By chasy2804

I don't own the Devil May Cry it was made by Capcom, but this story takes place after Devil May Cry 3 but now... More

Mission 1: (Rewrite)
Mission 2:(Rewrite)
Mission 3:(Rewrite)
Mission 4:(Rewrite)
Mission 5: (Rewrite)
Mission 6:(Rewrite)
Author Note
Mission 7:(Rewrite)
Mission 8:(Rewrite)
Mission 9:(Rewrite)
Author note
Mission 10: (Rewrite)
Mission 11: (Rewrite)
Mission 13:(Rewrite)
Mission 14:(Rewrite)
Mission 15:(Rewrite)
Mission 16:(Rewrite)
Mission 17:(Rewrite)
Mission 18:(Rewrite)
Mission 19:(Rewrite)
Mission 20:(Rewrite)
Mission 21:(Rewrite)
Mission 22 (Rewrite)
Mission 23:(Rewrite)
Dante has a plan:(Rewrite)

Mission 12:(Rewrite)

314 12 0
By chasy2804

(Y/n) POV

Dante opens the door, and it really wasn't special at all.  So, me and Dante walked downstairs to see demons down there, so we grabbed our weapons out and start fighting them.  Dante was acting strange because of how he was fighting different from the demons.  So, once we got rid of the demons, I decided to ask him, "Hey Dante is everything alright? Because you were just fighting the demons strange and I never see you do that before, but if you don't want to talk about it, I'm fine with that." I said to Dante.  Dante looks at me before he starts talking to me, "You remember that demon we were fighting earlier, the one that grabbed your neck, and we were just fighting him a minute ago?" Dante asked me.

I nodded my head at him, "I think Mundus is control my brother Vergil." Dante said to me.  I was thinking about the fighting moves that demon has been doing with both me and Dante.  Those fighting moves from that demon did have some of the familiar fighting movements that Vergil has.  Dante starts talking again, "I think about it because you remember he fall into the demon world, when we tried to save him." Dante asks me.  I kept thinking about what Dante said to me, but it sounded like Dante was making sense of saying that demon could be Vergil.  

I kept think that it could be Vergil, but he is being control by Mundus.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Yeah, I think you're right, Dante. Because the way you describe it. It does sound like that could be Vergil, but he is being control by Mundus." I said to Dante.  Dante nods his head at me before he tells me, "I'm glad that you understand me." Dante said to me.  I just smiled at Dante before I grabbed his hand before I moved my other hand to pick up his chin and make him look at me.  Dante looks at my (e/c) eyes before I told Dante, "Dante, I know you are upset but I know that we can defeat Mundus and free your brother from being in control anymore." I said to Dante with a small smile on my face.  Dante gives me a small smile on his face before he kisses my lips before I return his kiss before we pulled away from each other.

We look at each other before I gave Dante a hug, "You know, I love you, Dante." I said to Dante.  Dante returns my hug before we start hugging each other again, "And I love you too, (Y/n)." Dante said to me.  I just smiled at Dante before we remove each other from hugging each other.

Dante's POV

I'm just glad that I have (Y/n) as a girlfriend because she is really special, and she understands me.  We were walking a bit until we saw an abandon ship by itself.  (Y/n) just looks at the abandoned ship before she mutters out, "Huh?" (Y/n) asks herself.  We look around the ship, but we couldn't go in the ship.  Me and (Y/n) kept looking around before I noticed water down there that we have to swim to get us around the ship.  I knew (Y/n) couldn't breathe in water that long because she could only breathe for a few minutes but that's it.

I looked at (Y/n) before I tell her, "You know, we have to go underwater." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) just sighs at this before she tells me, "Well, there is no way that we could get inside of the ship. So, let's do it." (Y/n) said to me.  I just nod my head at her before I jump in first before waiting for (Y/n) to get in the water.  (Y/n) gets in the water before she takes a deep breath before she dives in the water with me.  We look at each other before we start swimming, we noticed a hole on the bottom of the ship before we start swimming in there, but once we went in the hole.  We saw demons in here, but we couldn't use our guns in here.

I noticed (Y/n) got her dagger out and she was swimming towards the demon before she was able to lay a good stab at the demon's head before the demon was dead.  I noticed a high up there.  (Y/n) looks at me before I pointed up to let her know that we could swim up to get us some air.  (Y/n) nods her head at me before we start swimming up.  Once we got up.  I jump out first out of the water before I see (Y/n) start to swim up.  (Y/n) just gasps at this before she starts to breath out from this, "You, okay?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before she tells me, "Well, I'm not doing that again." (Y/n) said to me.  I stick my hand out towards to (Y/n) before (Y/n) grabs my hand before I pulled her up from the water, "Thanks, Dante." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "You're welcome." I said to (Y/n).

Once I help (Y/n) out of the water, we start running upstairs, but there were demons up here.  Me and (Y/n) got ready before I start hitting them with my sword before going into my Devil Trigger, while (Y/n) was able to shoot her guns at the demons before using the Grenade gun to shoot at the demons before we were able to defeat them.  We sigh at this before (Y/n) noticed something.  (Y/n) starts walking towards something before she picks it up before she turns to me, "Here Dante. I think you need this the most." (Y/n) said to me.  I looked at (Y/n) before I asks her, "Are you sure?" I ask (Y/n).

(Y/n) just nods her head at me before she tells me, "Yeah, I'm sure." (Y/n) said to me.  I gave (Y/n) a small smile on my face before kissing her lips before I pulled away from her lips.  I grab the needlegun from her hands before putting it away before we start running upstairs on the ship before I open the door for me and (Y/n).  Once I open the door, we were finally inside of the ship, even though we were inside of the ship, we were in here.  We were looking around the ship before we were walking in the front of the ship all the way to the plank.

(Y/n) just walks on the plank before she stops walking to look around a bit.  I decided to joke around with (Y/n), "Argh, me matey! You will have to jump off the plank unless you can give me a kiss!" I yelled out to (Y/n) with a smirk on my face.  (Y/n) just smirks at me before she starts to raise her hands up before she tells me, "Then let me, walk closer to you, matey." (Y/n) said to me.  (Y/n) starts walking slowly towards me before we start to lean our faces towards each other before we kissed each other on the lips before we pulled away from each other, "Argh! I'm glad that we're not walking the plank." (Y/n) said to me.  I just smirk at her before we kiss each other again.

We pulled away from each other before I wrap my arm around her shoulder before pulling her closer to me, "I could make you walk the plank with me all the time." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) was blushing at this before we start walking towards the door that has swords blocking it.  But the door wasn't open.  It was block off before we were reading the stuff on there, but we noticed that we have to protect the ship.  We were confused at this before I noticed the demon was coming at us.  I push (Y/n) out of the way before I got stab by the demon's weapon.  I pulled the weapon out of me before (Y/n) fires her guns at the demon before I was able to get the demon's weapon out of my body before I used my shotgun to fire at the demon.

This demon was starting to get annoying because he kept avoiding our attacks before I went into my Devil Trigger again before I start hitting the demon with my sword before I fly up in my Devil Trigger before attacking the demon with my weapon I'm using before I noticed something being hit on the demon.  Turns out it was (Y/n) who was the one who shoot at the demon.  It works out really well because the demon is finally dead.  Once the demon was dead, I got out of my Devil Trigger before falling down on the ground.  (Y/n) noticed me, "Are you okay?" (Y/n) asks me.  I looked at (Y/n) before telling her, "Yeah, I'm good. What about you?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) just nods her head at me before she tells me, "I'll live." (Y/n) said to me.

I just smiled at her before we start walking back towards that door.  But something seems wrong because I look back at the ship to see blue fire was being lit up, "Weird." (Y/n) mutters out.  We felt the ship start to move by itself, "What's happening?!" (Y/n) asks me.  I just hold on tight to (Y/n) before telling her, "Don't know! But don't let go!" I yelled out to (Y/n).  The ship started moving until we were going down.  I hang on tight to (Y/n) before we were both on the floor and we were covered in water.  Once the ship was moving slowly a bit before I look down to see (Y/n) was holding on tight to me, "You, okay?" I ask (Y/n).  (Y/n) opens her eyes before she tells me, "Yeah, I'm okay." (Y/n) said to me.

We were both getting up slowly before we look at each other, but I felt something wrong because I look around a lot before I heard the two swords were lift up.  I remove my arms off of (Y/n) before (Y/n) spoke out, "I see the castle over there." (Y/n) said to me.  I look at the castle before I felt something wrong.  (Y/n) noticed me before she could say anything to me.  I turned around to see that demon bird flying above us before he landed on the ship.  The demon bird starts to fly up again but this time he starts to use his wings to blow a gust of wind at us.  It was powerful but I heard screaming, "Dante!" (Y/n) yells out my name.

I look behind me to see (Y/n) was going to be blow away, "(Y/n)!" I yelled out her name.  I grab (Y/n)'s hand, so she wouldn't be blow away from that big just of wind.  The wind dies down before (Y/n) lands on her feet before I pulled her body close to my chest.  The door behind us was closed again.  The bird demon starts to attack us, so me and (Y/n) let go of each other before we start firing our guns at the bird demon.  The bird demon must've got a little powerful because he starts to use his attack to hit us, but we dodge his attack.  The demon bird just kept using his power to keep hitting us, so I decided to go in my Devil Trigger before I had my arm out towards to (Y/n).

(Y/n) runs up to me before I wrapped my arm around her waist before I fly us up to get some damage towards the demon bird.  (Y/n) was using her guns while I was hitting the demon with my powers before the demon bird starts to retreat again.  I make sure that I fly down to the floor, so I could get out of my Devil Trigger.  I remove my arm off of (Y/n)'s waist before telling her, "Let's get moving." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) nods her head at me before she tells me, "Okay." (Y/n) said to me.  

We start running back towards the door with the two swords.  Once we were near the door, we look at each other before we nod our heads at each other before I open the door for me and (Y/n) start walking in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 4.2K 34
(this book is just a random CROSSOVER mainly DMCxHDXD...) You are YN Redgrave/Sparda, son of Legendary demon hunter, Dante, and the grandson of Spard...
10.7K 106 5
It is the early 20th century in 1915. Dante is a 23-year-old half-demon and half-human hybrid who was raised and born in Red Grave City. He is born t...
3.3K 61 10
What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a new war against Y/N Sparda, older brother...
267K 14.2K 45
★ 2013 Watty Finalist ★ The day Reyna gives her friend Dante the chance to be her boyfriend is the day a demon's soul awakens within her body. His na...