Love comes to everyone | Geor...

By allwehearisQueen

A year after the incidents of 'Like mother like Daughter', Cecilia has started a new life with an unsteady jo... More

Welcome my froggies!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 - Peonies
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7 - Injury
Part 8
Part 9 - Knock
Part 10 - Visit
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 - Arrival
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 - A sudden encounter
Part 17 - Surprise
Part 18 - Sweet
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 - Even
Part 23 - Revisit
Part 24 - Love and Hate

Part 25 - Adieu

927 34 20
By allwehearisQueen

*final smut, y'all!*

~~~~~~

George slams me into his bed and pins both of my arms over my head.

I wail in response for his grip on my wrists was as strong and tough as I last remembered and squirm uncontrollably under him.

"What's wrong? Did it hurt you last time?"

He asks, gliding his fingers over my ribs and rubbing the sensitive underside of my breast.

"No..."

I manage to breath out and close my eyes in pleasure as his hand dips into my decollete and frees my nipples from the confinements.

They pucker and harden instantly under his ministrations and elongate even more, as he rolls them firm between his thumb and index finger, eliciting a moan that could have been heard from Canada.

I could feel him drooling over me and feel something wet running over the valley of my breasts.

I split my eyes open and find him tonguing me, his lower body instinctively thrusting into me and we were still clothed.

A sigh leaves my lips and I hear him chuckling darkly against my skin, the restlessness between my thighs growing more and more apparent.

His hand reaches my sex and he cups it boldly, enticing every single nerve ending in my body and fondles it with his huge palm.

"Oh how much I missed this..."

He slurs, kneeling over me, his enlarged member visible to me through his trousers.

"This.. pretty little bosom.."

He removes my panties professionally and inserts a finger inside me with ease and prepares me for the mega intrusion, stretching me out.

"Oh.. and she's so wet..."

"Fuck you George!"

I cry, the finger inside me not only pleasuring me but also igniting the caged fury of sexual frustration in me, fourfold.

He chuckles again and withdraws his finger from me, leaving me touch starved and licks my juices falling from it's length.

"Don't worry love. You'd be doing just that...."

He tugs at the waistband of his trousers and pulls it all the way down, revealing his prodding member, which had grown large. Painfully large.

He had definitely grown large.

I spread out my legs as an open invitation and cock an eyebrow at him.

"Open me. Enter me. And fuck me hard."

As the words slip out of my mouth, he slowly pushes his length inside me, resulting in a synchronized moan from both of us and he slumps forward, allowing him to enter inside me deeper.

It had been weeks since our last union and we both somehow forgot how huge (he) and how tight (I) we were.

Once fully adjusted inside me, he gives me no less than a second to exhale and starts thrusting into me hard and deep.

"I don't remember you being this so tight.."

He grunts, pounding into me relentlessly.

"I don't remember you being so large either.."

I moan, swiveling my hips, trying to keep up with his hard, brutal thrust.

His sinuous body lounges upon me and his fingers cradles through my hair as he fucks me hard and fast, making the headboard above us shake and squeak along with each thrust.

He hardens his thrusts and grabs hold of my chin and asks me to open my mouth.

I do so, being the submissive person I am and he shoves his entire tongue inside my mouth, massaging my entire circumference with his warm entity.

I fee his hot spit running down my throat and in an attempt of feeling alive, I unintentionally squeeze him, earning a sharp grunt from him.

"I warn you Cecilia.."

He warns, tugging my lower lip in between his teeth.

I squeeze him anyways and couldn't help but giggle, as he uncontrollably pistons his length inside me, making my walls hug him tighter and the contractions of my skin grow over his quivering rod; hard as steel underneath but with skin, soft as rose petals.

"You wench!"

He curses and rips my top in half.

I gasp at the sudden emptiness but a warm blanket soon comes draping all over me as he sucks my oversensitive nub, while toying with the other one.

"I'm not gonna last long George... faster.. faster..."

I say, to which he grunts another hair prickling roar and confesses the same.

His member begins to swell and my release provides him enough moisture to plunge himself erotically deeper into me.

"Oh God.."

He throws his head back and groans from the back of his throat while his cock starts to jerk and pulses hot, white liquid inside my channel, fulfilling me of my womanly needs.

He eases the motion on his penis and continues massaging my inner walls with his hot rod, before pulling out and dripping all the excess fluid on the flat of his stomach.

"Fuck I needed that...."

George sighs in satisfaction and slumps limply beside me.

I cover my face with both of my hands and focus on my breathing, panting heavily to catch my breath.

"I am sorry Cecilia.."

George says, still panting.

"I was a complete dick that day. I was just so...engrossed with jealousy and my own selfishness that I totally forgot how much I loved ya..."

"You actually love me?"

"Fuck yes Cecilia! I do! I love you so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with you..."

"You really do?"

I ask, tears pooling my eyes.

He cups my cheek and presses his forehead on mine.

"I really do."

He leans forward and kisses me and with passion and desire I have had caged in me, I kiss him back and drag his hand down to my tummy.

"If you love me than you have got to love it as well..."

I say, making him caress my bare stomach.

His brows curve in confusion and he stares at me with a glint of curiosity in his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I am pregnant George. With your baby. With our baby..."

George instantly withdraws his hand from my stomach and sits me straight on the bed, turning red with excitement .

"Are you serious?"

He squeals, squeezing my shoulders.

"Yes George, I am! I found out just a couple of days ago and I wanted to tell you so bad but I was so scared that you wouldn't want to talk to me..."

I confess, lowering my gaze, my voice losing itself at the end.

He pulls my face and presses the tip of his nose against mine.

"I'd never not want to talk to you and I'd never not stop loving you.. and I'd never not stop loving this baby.."

He hums ever so softly into my mouth and with that, I am pulled to his body and he paints my face with soft, warm kisses.

"I love you Mr Harrison.."

"I love you too Miss...", he lets his voice trail down before chuckling, "I don't think I have ever caught your surname.."

"It's Taylor, with a Y."

I giggle.

"Would you love to change it into Harrison without a B?"

"There's no B in Harrison!"

"Yes well that's what I said!"

We both break into a fit of laugh and fall down on the bed, still laughing, his body on top of mine.

"I'd love to-"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   𝕱𝖎𝖓   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*a/n

Oh my god! So with this we come to the sloppy, reckless roller coaster ride this story has been and it brings me nothing but great joy to say 'Adieu'!

I had an exceptionally great time in writing this story along with some mental breakdowns in between but hey, we are all writers and being writers we have all gone thru that one phase when we are reading our drafts and want to put our phones on fire just because our writing was just so horrifying.

Anywho, the good part is I could finally give Cecilia a good ending, in contrast to the really awful end I gave her in 'Like mother like daughter'. (Some of yous have still been unable to come over that)

Reality is harsh sometimes and life can be pretty tough and despite having a terrible past and a rough ride, she came thru it and found the LOHL (love of her life)

I am pretty sure the end was justifiable since she is a doll and I wrote her in a way which makes her sympathetic and likable.

And George...

That's all I have to say about him.

So.. from the deepest corner of my heart, thanks for sticking around, for every read, every vote, every comment!
It means a lot!

Okay enough bantering now, I shall go and prep for college!

Bye now!

PS:- Daniel gets a happy ending with Laurie too. You can imagine that! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 627 51
"If I win, I get her" He points at me "What no way! George that's way out of li-" In conclusion: fuck it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Based loosely around 19...
13K 311 29
Married, unhappy and only staying for the sake of the children. Could you imagine living such a miserable life? Sylvia could. In fact, she lived the...
7.1K 360 41
-1961- Unlike her older brother, the 18 year-old Eddie is shy; result of years of being overprotected by her brother and her aunt. The only thing she...
12K 218 28
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 / 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 / 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐬! 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬: #𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭...