Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

30-Football

5.4K 132 196
By Author-kun77

Don't expect me to do the following kind of stories:

Anything involving cheating, the hanahaki disease, and anything that involves Izuku in a dress.

And if you don't watch football, you probably won't understand somethings.

Today was the big game at U. A. highschool If they won they would be going to the playoffs.

If they lost, the season is over.

The captain of the team was currently in the locker room.

"Ochako... D-don't you think it's a bit too much?" Asked Izuku.

"What do you mean? It's just a cheerleader outfit. And it's not even revealing" Said Ochako.

" I know but... You wrote go Deku on your shirt and you have green palm palms. And your the only cheerleader" Said Izuku blushing at her uniform.

" I want to cheer you on. I will make sure you win!" Said Ochako cheerful.

" But don't you care what people will think?" Asked Izuku.

"Nope. I only care what you think. So Deku. How do I loook?" Asked Ochako starting to purr like a cat.

"Y-you look really cute" Said Izuku blushing.

"DEKU! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE THE COACH WANTS TO TALK!!! " Yelled Bakugo from outside.

" C-coming!!! " Said Izuku grabbing his cleats and quickly putting them on.

"Hey Deku wait" Said Ochako grabbing his arm.

" What is-

Ochako pulled him in and pecked him on the cheek.

"For good luck" Smiled Ochako.

She them pulled his ear to her mouth.

"If you do really good I will reward you later... I'll even keep this on for you~" Said Ochako.

" Um. I... O-okay! " Said Izuku completely red but excited

" DEKU! " Screamed Bakugo.

"I'm on the way!!!" Said Izuku running out and towards the field.

"About fucking time!" Said Bakugo.

"What happened Midoriya? " Asked Todoroki.

" Just... Doing some warm ups." Said Izuku.

"The coach wants to talk" Said lida.

Everyone huddled around the couch.

" Alright you all know your positions. I want you to all go and give it your all!" Said Coach Toshinori.

" AND KICK ASS! " Yelled Bakugo.

"Just try to win. Alright on 3 Midoriya sound off!" Said Coach Toshinori.

" Alright everyone! 1!2!3!" Counted Izuku.

"PLUS ULTRA!!! " Yelled the team and immediately took the field.

"Welcome everyone to tonight's game. I'm Mina of U.A. high the one providing commentary alongside my good friend Kirishima. What do you think Kirishima? " Asked Mina.

" I'm feeling pretty good about tonight's game. Although honestly I am not sure if we could win, but I have faith. And the ref has blown the whistle signaling the start of the game. " Said Kirishima.

" LET'S FUCKING GO! " Yelled Bakugo kicking off.

" And just like that Number 7 Bakugo has gotten himself a red card not even two seconds in. " Said Kirishima.

" That's his 5th in a row now. His ego is bigger than this crowd. He may very well be the next Sergio Ramos" Said Mina.

" I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU! " Yelled Bakugo.

" Oh... I thought I switched the microphone off.. " Said Mina.

" Well anyway continuing on the opposing team takes the free kick...and it's intercepted by U.A.
Todoroki passes to lida...lida runs with the ball and then passes to the captain Midoriya..OH MIDORIYA HAS BROKEN THROUGH THE DEFENSE! HE'S GOING FOR THE SHOT!!! GOAL!" Yelled Kirishima.

The team down on the pitch celebrated the goal as the fans on U.A. side cheered.

"There goes Midoriya carrying the team once again. Just like how Messi carried Barcelona!" Said Mina.

" And apparently we got a single cheerleader,the girlfriend of Midoriya, cheering loudly for her boyfriend with some palm palms!" Said Kirishima.

" She seems to be pretty entergetic. And as long as U. A. keeps this up they should win easily! " Said Mina.

*85 minutes of playing later

"Well... The score is 2-3 with the opposing team with the led and the current time is 90:00 and the ref has signaled for two extra minutes. U. A. has just sent a sub for lida. Coming in for him is center back Kaminari,and they also are switching lida with striker Sero as well" Said Mina.

" It's U. A. With the throw in" Said Kirishima.

Izuku held the ball behind the out of bounds line looking at the time.

' Not much time.' Thought Izuku.

He looked over at Ochako who was still cheering.

" You can do it Deku! I believe in you!" Called Out Ochako.

Izuku took a deep breath and threw the ball running back in. Sero took the ball and dribbled around two players and then passed it to Sato.

Sato kicked it over an opponent's head who tried to head it but failed.

The ball landed back into Izuku's possession. He looked towards the goal and it was just him and the goalie.

' One minute left... Gotta score and send it to penalties' Thought Izuku.

He took the ball and ran forward keeping the ball in his possession.

A opponent ran behind him trying to steal the ball but Izuku kept it.

He got closer to the goal and took the shot. He planted his left foot in the ground and swung his right leg back.

He then Sung his foot forward sending the ball flying towards the goal.

The goalie dived for it but he was to far away and couldn't reach it and it went behind him.

Unfortunately the ball hit the post in the corner sending the ball out of bounds.

The ref blew the whistle signaling the end of the game.

"And it's all over... The final score is 2-3... U. A. Is out" Said Mina sighing into the microphone.

" Oh well. At least most of the team are juniors so they will get another chance next year at least" Said Kirishima.

" And the team is patting Izuku on the back. To be honest he shouldn't be blamed, Bakugo is the one who got the red card" Said Mina.

" I CAN STILL FUCKING HEAR YOU!" Yelled Bakugo.

"This damn mute button is broken" Said Mina.

*10 minutes later.

Izuku sat alone in the locker room feeling awful for missing the winning shot.

"Hey Deku" Said Ochako coming in.

"H-hey Ochako" Said Izuku.

"What's the matter?" Asked Ochako sitting beside him.

" I lost the game for our team" Said Izuku.

He felt Ochako give him another peck.

"It's alright Deku. You did your best, and you almost won even though you were at a disadvantage" Said Ochako.

" But-

"No buts. You did your best. I know you did. That's all you should be expected to do. And I know you will make it next year, because your Deku. You never give up! " Said Ochako.

" Yeah your right! I will just train more and do better! " Said Izuku.

" Great now let's go home" Said Ochako.

" Yeah I really need to take a shower. " Said Izuku.

" Oh but that would be a waste of time Deku" Said Ochako.

" Why is that? " Asked Izuku.

" Because we will just get dirty right after" Said Ochako gently biting on his earlobe causing him to let out a moan.

"B-but I didn't win" Said Izuku.

"I didn't say you had to win. Just do great. And you did. Now let's go home so you can get your reward~" Said Ochako.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 21K 44
❝Y̲O̲U̲'̲D̲ ̲B̲E̲ ̲B̲E̲T̲T̲E̲R̲ ̲I̲F̲ ̲Y̲O̲U̲ ̲W̲E̲R̲E̲ ̲M̲I̲N̲E̲.̲❞ -ᴀ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜsᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ...
26.6K 458 31
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
248K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
26.2K 267 15
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 ♡ 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ♡ 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 �...