Oh Hey Look, A Dekuverse

De StarGemZirconium

Aizawa walks inside to start the day off with Advisory Class as always, reading the schedule for the day, onl... Mais

Experimental Spell
Back on Earth
Oh Lords, Where's Izuku
The Villain I Appear To Be
Whoops, Wrong Spell
Crime Scene: Brooklyn 99
Monsters Within The Mind I
"Oh Gods, DAMNIT!!"
Monsters Within The Mind II
Best of the Heathers Universe
Monsters Within The Mind III
Gypsy Of Notre Dame
In The Hands Of An Author
Monsters Within The Mind IV
Some Random Shitposts
Identity V
Thomas Sanders
Hazbin Hotel 1
Hazbin Hotel 2
Helluva Boss
Character Radio
22 Jumpstreet
Wanna Hear Something Scary?
1-A Violin
The Promised Neverland
Jojo Intermission
Meeting My Alternates
Deku Being Annoyed
Deku As Wednesday Addams
Crazy Rich Asians (Part 1)
Crazy Rich Asians (FINALE)
Ouija Time
MORE VILLAINS?????
Shipping Vines
Hypnos, The Villain of Eternal Sleep
Back Home
Synesthesia
Pirates of the Carribean
Sadism
First To Go
5:35
The Masterpiece
Compensation Mimi
Vines Once Again
Witchy Vibes
Nichijou
GenderBend
DTFF Dare
A Month
Shama
Kilmaa
Split Up
Prince
Anemia
Speaking Animal
The Resident
Chord Shore
Give Him Back
With My Heart
Azrael
The Boy Who Talked To Shadows
Memes, But Not Bnha
Deku Talking To--What?
Wonderland in a Wardrobe
Beautiful
Candy Store and--WAIT
Me, I am Damaged
Dear Bakugou, The Feelings Mutual
I Need A Break
Atropos Ropes
Boses
Here Comes A Thought
Entomologist
Oh Honey~
Hunter's Moon
Di-VINE
Star Is Born
The AssClass
QnA by Yours Truly
Did You Just Open The Umbrella Inside?!
Woes of a Writer
When I'm Silent, Call Red Flags
The Golden Boys
Uncle Midoriya Had Not Seen Such Bullshit
I'm not joking
10 Fears +2 Bonus!
In-Laws.....
Halloween Party~
WHO THE----
Murder Family: November Special
CHRISTMAS (Starring Witches and Filipinos)
F R E A K S
Chaotic Little Twink
Lights! Camera! Action!
Do You Even Food Fight Bro?
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! Here's Something Unrelated
I Kinda Miss School
Getting High On The Weekends
Post Party
Izuku Midoriya; The Gran Prix Struggle
So We're Shitposting Now?
Random Stuff That Comes Up Mid-Class
51.34.42
Dread Lock Best Moments
Phantomhive
🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝
MHHHMMM YES BAKUDEKU
Теперь все в порядке
Last Man Standing
Roulette Kid
Let Me Cry, It's Valentine's Day
👁
Bye Bye Fingers
Let The Living Beware!
Nom Nom, Fingers
Ugly Cry
"I HAVE NO SON!!"
Entrance Exam
Receptionist
Uhhh....
To The Sea We Go
I JUST WANT SOME BLACK COFFEE
In My Hands, The World Ends

Wields and Lycans

1.1K 20 3
De StarGemZirconium

"Hey, hey, hey. Character death and some confusion." Joshi said as everyone looked at her weirdly.

"Please don't kill Midoriya in this." Jirou said as Joshi shrugged.

"Nahhh..I won't. I'll explain first a few things. Instead of quirks, it's called wields. There are different kinds of wields, depending on tier and type. Tiers are 0 to 5, five being the lowest. Type being Mix, Pure or Elemental, Travel, Protector, Shifter, Psychic and Manipulator. Instead of hero work, it's protecting the 4 Borders or 100 Wall Barrier from Werebeasts, Lycans and Werewolves. Shigaraki is a doctor here and he gets taken by the werewolves so they try to rescue him. The rest unfolds as you go forward." Joshi said as everyone looks at her in excitement.

"We have bogies coming from borders, watch your 3 and 9." The intercom beeped as Aizawa grabs it from his belt.

"Got it Hawks, over." Aizawa said before summoning a black rifle from his hand.

"Wow, I got your quirk." Aizawa said as he looked at Joshi who just shrugged.

"Aizawa's quirk is a Tier 3 Manipulator: Dark Manipulator." 

Growls were heard from the sides as Aizawa faces the darkness, before placing in his infrared goggles.

"Guys, I'm pinned, send back up, over." Aizawa said as he slowly went backwards, towards the moonlight, before he steps on a branch. Red eyes suddenly glared at the ravenett, before rolls his eyes and cusses.

"Guys I need air support now!" Aizawa yells into the intercom as he shoots out silver bullets on the red eyes. The growls grew louder before a wolf-like figure jumps out of the shadows and pounce on him.

Aizawa summoned a spear, stabbing it through before climbing up the border wall.

"Where the hell is my air support?!" Aizawa yells as he shoots at the ferals from below.

"On it's way!"

"When?!?!" Aizawa screams before a purple portal pops out where Jirou and Sato shoots out from.

"Took you long enough!" Aizawa yells as Jirou rolls her eyes.

"Jirou's a Tier 2 Travel: Portal Summoner."

"Just get in, I can't hold the portal for much longer." Jirou said as Aizawa grab hold of her arm before she closes the portal.

"Section 25, Border South is pinned, send E Squad there now." Aizawa says into the intercom as Hawks descended to a fly hangar.

"They're on their way, what kind?" Hawks asked as he looks at the cameras that showed werewolves climbing up the wall.

"Type B- 15. We'll need more than just silver layered bullets. We'll need the silver caps and blades." Aizawa said as he picks up some grenades from the hanger.

"E Squad, you copy?" Hawks asked as Todoroki nods.

"I copy, I can't pinpoint pack leader though. " Todoroki said as he flew around the perimeter like a fiery comet, alongside Uraraka, Denki and Bakugou

"Todoroki's a Tier 1 Mix, Uraraka's a Tier 4 Manipulator, and Denki's a Tier 0 Manipulator. Bakugou's a Tier 2 Manipultaor: Shock wave."

"What happened to explosions?" Kirishima asked as Joshi shrugged.

"Bakugou can trigger explosions using shockwaves, so all he has to do is just clap or stomp his feet and there. Shock wave."

"Cool." Deku beamed as he muttered on about their Wields

"We'll let Mind's Eye, know." Hawks said as Mirai (real name of Sir Nighteye) nods before closing his eyes.

"Mirai's a Tier 0 Psychic: Seer."

Mirai was seen walking through the forest as he passes large werewolves until he reaches a small hill that had a burrow under it. He looks inside one of the burrows to see a blue lycan that howled loudly.

"Your Pack Leader is a Class P Lycan. He's burrowed right now." Mirai said as Todoroki spots the hill.

"If I burn that hill down, he'll burrow even deeper. No doubt that it'll be packed with more wolves." Todoroki said before he got caught in a net casted by the wolves.

"Shit!" Todoroki hissed as he tries to fly higher, only for the wolves to pull him lower

"Incoming!" Denki yelled as he crashes on the ground, releasing a load of lightning on the ground, electrocuting all the wolves on the ground. The blond bolts up before another crash was heard from Bakugou who released a bomb-like shock-wave. 

"Shockwave, Bolt. Get off the ground!" Todoroki commanded before blue light surrounded the net before it was thrown on the ground.

"They can handle themselves, let's get you out of here first." Uraraka said before gravitating all of them up on the sky.

"Let's go before they catch another one of us." 

"We got it!" Bakugou said as he threw a silver grenade inside the burrow, making it explode along with the shockwave he made so he could beam into the air, getting caught by Uraraka.

______________________

Deku was seen running through the forest, his hair releasing a green light the faster he ran. The howl of wolves got louder as he ran deeper into the forest.

"You're just a low class wielder, you'll never be an Elite Hunter in the future."

Izuku tripped over one of the roofs before falling over and rolling down hill. He flinches, standing up carefully as he held his head in a daze.

He looks up to see the small hill, seeing wolves going in and out of the burrow. As he walked closer to the burrow, the more the wolves growled at him.

As he passes by the guarding werewolf he descended into the burrow, almost tripping on the thin walkway under the hill. 

"This is a maze." Izuku muttered as he sees the Pack Leader walking near the entrances of the burrow. 

"That's a Class P, crossed with a Type B-30. Venomous type, tank-like skin and special infrared vision." Izuku muttered as he got closer to the lycan, as it  snarled towards his direction.

"You're a weak Wield." The lycan snarled as Izuku froze before getting flung to the rocks and getting trapped inside them.

"How can you use your wield?" Izuku asked as the lycan started to morph into a human.

"Of course I can." Izuku stared at the man--

"Shigaraki Tomura."

"Why of course, you know me." The man grinned as he neared the boy.

"You were studying the basic genetics of the werewolves. I've read your articles and studies." Izuku said as Shigaraki sniffed the air around Izuku as his sharp canines shown through his smile.

"I'm flattered. Very. But my studies and articles are rather, lacking more information." The man laughed as he circled Izuku.

"Your studies stated that those who were turned couldn't use their wields, but only detect them." Izuku said as Shigaraki cackled.

"Well, there's where you're wrong. Werewolves can't use their wields, nor can they sense them. The only ones who can sense and use their wields are--"

"Lycans and werebeasts." Izuku gasped s Shigaraki smiled at him.

"You catch up fast. I like that. I'm keeping you." Shigaraki grinned as he sniffed the air again.

"Ahh~ That's the right scent. Let them breach now." Shigaraki ordered before howling. More lycans and high tier werebeast started emerging from the hill as the loud howl called the retreat on the werewolves.

______________________________________________

"Nice, we ward them off." Sero said as he teleports beside Denki, who gave him a fist bump.

"Sero's a Tier 4 Manipulator: Spider Lines."

"So just wires."

"Yes, really sharp one."

"Wait." Mirai said as he glances on the hill again, seeing the werebeasts and lycans going out of the burrow.

"It's not over yet. You have a whole army coming."

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked as he hears the loud howl from the forest. Aizawa stares at the monitor seeing the beasts running towards the border walls.

"Holy shit. Ancient Werebeasts and Lycans." Aizawa muttered as he opens a switch and hits a button.

"We have a full army breach on the Border South! We need all the help we could get." Aizawa called before cracks and scratches were heard on the walls before banging was heard from the other side.

"Jirou, get us out of here now." Aizawa said as she opens a portal to the Border North

"Go!" Jirou says as everyone in the room went through the portal while Aizawa summoned a scythe.

"Where's Cobs?" Aizawa asked before Hizashi was seen stretching beside him.

"Hizashi's a Tier 0 Travel: Quick Silver." 

"Nice to know you're concerned, Azzie." The blond thanked before speeding inside the portal.

"After you, Sir." Jirou said as Aizawa took a step backwards before the wall burst open with lycans. Aizawa shot at the nearing lycans before a forcefield was in front of them.

"Jirou!" Momo called as the purple haired girl got inside the portal. 

"Tier 3 Protector, Glass Shield."

As the portal closed one of the lycans spat a black spike, stabbing Jirou through the heart.

"FUCK." Momo screamed as Jirou gaped, staring at Joshi.

"Told you I'd kill someone."

"No!" Momo cried as she caught the girl who bled to death on the ground. Aizawa looked at the black spike, before reaching for the Universal Intercom.

"Any troops and teams out there. Get the hell out of there now!"

"We can handle this, Az. No problem." Kirishima said as he was seen under stone-like armour.

"You don't understand. Everyone we lost on the battlefield and were turned can use their wields! Shigaraki's studies were lies!" Aizawa said as Kirishima's eyes widened in shock, before turning to the team fighting off the nearing lycans.

Kirishima did a pushing motion with his hands, making a wall between the lycans and the team.

"Tier 2 Manipulator: Earth."

"We gotta leave, the lycans and werebeasts can use their wield even if they're turned." Kirishima said before paging Jirou, which only showed a red light.

"Sorry, this contact has been deceased." 

"What the hell?!" Bakugou screamed as Uraraka activated her wield on all of them.

"She got shot by Spiker when she closed the portal. Get to North now." Aizawa said as Denki bolted down, crashing on the ground with the electric wave.

"Dunce face what are you doing?!"

"Leave me!" Denki said as he cracks a lightning whip on the lycans. The rest of the team left him before Denki eyes faded to white as he floated upwards, lightning crashing on the ground.

"What's he doing?" Momo asked as Aizawa saw the satellite image.

"Summoning a lightning storm." 

As lightning crashed on the ground, a rope tied around Denki's leg before pulling him down and knocking him out.

"Denki, do you read?" Bakugou asked as Todoroki paged him.

"Sorry, this contact has been deceased."

"Such a waste for a Tier 0." Yuki sighed as Denki frowned.

"Guys, where's Izuku?" Uraraka asked as Todoroki looks into his pager again.

"Contact unable to be reached, location unknown."

"He's supposed to be at the hangar with a ride." Todoroki said as they see a fly carrier on the air. They looked at the pilot window to see Iida who just waved at them to get inside.

_______________________

"He left?!" 

"He left to the forest. He said that he could find the burrow and get the Pack Leader." Shinsou said as Aizawa held his head in disappointment.

"Why the hell would he do that?! He knows that there's not enough signal to get to him underground!" Bakugou said as Mirai lit up.

"So that Shinsou can track him."

"Shinsou's a Tier 2 Psychic: Tracer."

"I'M ALREADY TRACER--" Sero and Mina screamed at Shinsou who just hissed.

"Shut up you shit." 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

247K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
259K 39.6K 101
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
29K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.