Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
23-Double date
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

28-Grief

6.6K 148 102
By Author-kun77

I don't like angst so don't expect much. I hate sadness. Unless it's like a happy kind of sad.

Izuku was still stuck inside of his room. He had been there for the last two weeks without coming out expect to use the bathroom.

Ochako was worried. The man she had married was always so full of energy and always the most selfless person she had known.

That all changed with all might's death.

He died as a true hero should. He saved his successor, but the cost was far to great. He died saving Izuku. The only good thing is he went out with a smile on his face.

But it hurt Izuku. It didn't just heart. It was as if someone repeatedly stabbed him in the heart but his body refused to die.

Ochako understood that he would be sad. She herself was devastated, but nowhere near as much as Izuku was. Ochako knew she had to do something.

"Deku" Said Ochako lightly knocking on the door with a plate of dinner in her hands freshly made.

She didn't get a response. He hardly ever said a word anymore. Only thing Ochako heard was either " I'll be alright"," thank you Ochako", or" I love you".

She slowly opened the door and looked on their bed to see Izuku lying under the blankets with his head sticking out facing the wall.

"Deku honey.... I brought you dinner" Said Ochako.

He didn't respond. Ochako walked over to the side table beside the bed and sat the plate down while picking up the old one which still had his breakfast on it, completely untouched.

"You've barely eaten anything these last two weeks. Just enough to survive. Please eat Deku. You will get weak and sick if you don't" Said Ochako.

" I will try to" Responded Izuku weakly.

Ochako had a small smile form on her lips. He had finally said something new.

She placed a small peck on his forehead and went to the door carrying the plate.

"Deku....you know you can talk to me. I'm here for you" Said Ochako.

She didn't get a response. She closed the door and walked into the kitchen throwing away the old food.

* Two hours later

Ochako opened the door to her bedroom and slipped inside the king sized bed they shared. She took a look at the plate to see he ate about half. She scooted all the way to the other person and cuddled up with him.

" I love you" Whispered Ochako.

".... I love you too Ochako" Whispered Back Izuku.

*The next day.

" Yeah he is still like this Asui... I... I'm honestly getting worried. He has made a bit of progress but it could be months before he is himself again" Said Ochako on the phone while making lunch.

"Well I hope he gets better soon. Everyone over here at the agency misses him" Said Asui.

" Even Bakugo? " Asked Ochako.

" Eh. He is more pissed that he now has the number one hero spot without Midoriya to compete with. He feels like he didn't actually earn it" Said Asui.

" Well im hoping Deku comes back to kick his ass in the rankings...again. I'm going to bring him lunch and try to cheer him up again" Said Ochako.

" If he gets better bring him here so everyone can see him. Bye Ochako" Said Asui.

" I will. Bye Asui" Said Ochako pressing the end call button.

She grabbed the plate of lunch and carried it to the bedroom.

"Deku?" Called out Ochako as shet knocked on the bedroom door.

No response.

She pushed open the door and stepped inside.

"Deku I brought some-

He wasn't in the bed. In fact he wasn't even in the room.

" Deku!!!" Called out Ochako.

She immediately searched all over the house but couldn't find her husband.

' Deku....' Thought Ochako looking outside at the snow. She immediately grabbed her shoes, her shoes, and a blanket and ran outside.

* Meanwhile

Izuku sat down in front of the former symbol of peaces grave showered with all kinds of flowers and cards. It definitely stood out in the cemetery.

He looked at the grave as he started to cry. He buried his face into his hands.

" I'm so sorry All might... If... If I had been stronger or maybe if you made someone else your successor... You would still be alive" Said Izuku.

He wiped away his tears which proved useless as more came down from his eyes.

" This is all my fault... I wish I had been stronger" Said Izuku.

He suddenly felt a blanket wrap around his body.

"Huh?" Said Izuku.

" You will catch a cold if you stay outside withouts a Jacket" Said Ochako.

" H-h-hey Ochako" Said Izuku.

" Hey Deku" Said Ochako sitting in the snow beside him.

" What are you doing here?" Asked Izuku.

" Well when my husband is in his room for two weeks and he suddenly disappears,I tend to go looking for him" Said Ochako.

" You can go home. I'll be fine" Said Izuku.

" Heard that before. Deku you know it hurts me to see you hurt. I want you to talk to me" Said Ochako.

" I know you are hurt Ochako.... But I feel much worse" Said Izuku.

" I know. And that's why im here. I want you to be the happy Deku I feel in love with. Not this unhappy depressed Deku. " Said Ochako placing her hand on top of his.

".... It's my fault Ochako... If I had been stronger... He would still be alive" Said Izuku starting to cry once more.

Ochako grabbed his head and placed him on his shoulder as he cried.

"It's not your fault Deku. He sacrificed himself to save you and he did it willingly" Said Ochako.

" But.... I was weak" Said Izuku.

" And that was then... You need to keep moving forward and grow stronger so you can protect those that are still with you. He gave his life for you. You can't waste that sacrifice by just moping around. " Said Ochako.

" Y-y-your right Ochako... But it still hurts" Said Izuku.

" I know and it will always hurt. But your not alone. You don't have to do this alone. You will get stronger and always protect those you care about" Said Ochako.

" That includes everyone and you also well" Said Izuku.

" Well.... Plus one" Said Ochako.

" Huh? What do you mean plus one?" Asked Izuku.

"I wanted to tell you this under better circumstances but... Deku.... I'm pregnant and we are having a baby" Said Ochako rubbing her belly.

" W-what!? Your pregnant!? " Said Izuku now full of life.

"Yes I am. I learned about it just last week" Said Ochako.

"You mean I'm going to be a dad!!? " Asked Izuku.

" Yes. And you will be a gr-Whoah!" Said Ochako now being up in the air in a tight hug by Izuku.

"I'm really going to be a dad!" Said Izuku.

"Yes. And you will be amazing!" Said Ochako.

"I think I already got the perfect mame!" Asked Izuku.

"What is it?" Asked Ochako.

"All might jr!" Said Izuku.

"Hell no!" Said Ochako.

I hate this! I hate angst!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 21K 44
❝Y̲O̲U̲'̲D̲ ̲B̲E̲ ̲B̲E̲T̲T̲E̲R̲ ̲I̲F̲ ̲Y̲O̲U̲ ̲W̲E̲R̲E̲ ̲M̲I̲N̲E̲.̲❞ -ᴀ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜsᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ...
35.7K 438 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
527K 13.2K 55
Love story man! Angst, drama, tears, everything! #2 in bakugoxreader 1/5/2020 #18 in bakugoukatsuki 1/5/2020 #5 in bakugoukatsuki 1/8/2020 #4 in baku...
17.9K 364 41
X reader one shot stuff from my tumblr herofics. Check out my other books too! If you want to read more of my stuff go check out my tumblr "herofics"...