Oil & Water (GirlXGirl) ✓

By uvonnewrites

"You're an Assassin, I'm an FBI Agent. We can't be together, we're like Oil and Water. We simply don't mix." ... More

Oil & Water
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Acknowledgement & Thanks
Other Works

28

13.5K 848 733
By uvonnewrites

Why was Agent Daniels looking at Venus like that, and why did he keep calling her Jasmine? Xena wished she knew. Agent Daniels was ignoring her existence completely, much rather focusing on Venus.

"Um, hey..." Venus said, looking up at Agent Daniels with wide eyes.  It was obvious just how uncomfortable she felt.

Xena cleared her throat, and for the first time it seemed that Agent Daniels had realized her presence. Confusion was clear in his features as he looked between the two women. Venus just blinked at him blankly whilst Xena full on glared at him, she didn't like the fact that he was even interacting with Venus.

"Is there anything you need?" Xena now asked, speaking up. It came out a little harsher than she expected but she didn't take it back, after all, he was the one interrupting their date.

There was a moment of silence. Once again, Agent Daniels moved his eyes between Venus and Xena. "Um no." He murmured finally. He gave them one last glance before turning on his heels and walking away.

A silence now hung between the two women as Xena silently waited for an explanation.

Venus caught onto this and spoke hurriedly. "I met him at La belle nuit the other night. He asked for my name so I gave him a fake name because I didn't feel comfortable giving him my real one."

Xena felt an anger go through her at the fact that Agent Daniels had even dared approach Xena. So that was what he had been up to that night?

"You seem to know him." Venus now said, but Xena could sense the question in her voice.

"Yeah, he's a colleague of mine at work... we don't necessarily get on well together-"

A small chuckle escaped Venus' mouth and Xena looked at the smaller woman in amusement.

"Obnoxious men at work? Tell me about it."

This immediately peaked Xena's interest. "You have an obnoxious colleague at work too? Where do you work?"

Venus had been drinking from her ice-tea and instantly began choking. In a split second, Xena was at her side, patting and rubbing her back soothingly. They had gotten a few looks of concern from the surrounding people, but Venus had slowly calmed down.

The previous question that Xena had asked escaped her mind as something else dawned unto her.

"Venus, come on, there's somewhere else we need to be."

The smaller woman looked at her in confusion, which just made Xena smile even more. Taking out some cash from her pocket, she placed it unto the table as she took the younger woman's hand in hers and began making their way away from the outside restaurant.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

They walked in silence for a little while longer, hand in hand. Xena relished in the feeling of the younger woman's hand in hers. She never wanted to let her go.

"Here we are." Xena announced as they arrived in front of a lake.Venus was silent beside her and a slight smile tugged at Xena's lips. She knew the smaller woman was confused.

"What are we going to do here?" Venus finally asked, voicing her thoughts.

Xena's smile grew wider.

Gently, she led the woman to a small boat by the side of the lake. She watched as Venus' eyes opened as realization dawned over her. Excitement lingered in her eyes.

Xena guided Venus inside the boat before sitting opposite from her. She took the oars and gently began to row.

The sky had significantly darkened and the New York City air had begun to grow chilly when Xena finally stopped rowing the boat, just allowing it to float on the lake.

"Wow." Venus breathed out looking at the surrounding view, the stars had now come out, brightening up the night.

Xena couldn't tear her eyes away from Venus. The smaller woman looked so beautiful seated in that small black dress. Xena wanted every last bit of her. Her long locs as usual were tousled across her back, she was absolutely breathtaking. 

Moving slowly, Xena reached out, grabbing hold of Venus' hand. The smaller woman turned her head back to look at her, a shy smile breaking across her face.

Bending her head slightly, Xena kissed her. As usual, the kiss was soft. She treated Venus as if the woman was porcelain, holding her tenderly.

The women broke apart and once again were in silence as the boat rocked gently.

Xena was overwhelmed with emotions. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. "Venus."

The smaller woman turned to look at her, and Xena found herself getting lost in her eyes. "I just want to say..." Xena's voice trailed off before she found it again. "In case you haven't noticed, I feel something really strong towards you. I know it's still early days and we haven't known each other for long, but there's no denying what I feel for you. I've never felt this with anybody before."

Xena's heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she spoke. She usually was not this open with people, but then again, people usually didn't make her feel the way that Venus did.  "I feel like you're a part of me. As cliché as it sounds... you complete me."

For a few moments there was a silence that hung in the air. Xena was sitting there awkwardly after pouring her heart out, so she averted her gaze, looking at the lake before them. She didn't expect Venus to reply. She understood that she was dumping a lot on her out of nowhere. The silence was broken by the sounds of sobs.

Xena looked up suddenly, shocked to see Venus' shoulders that were shaking furiously. In an instant, she was cupping the smaller woman's face as she cried.

"I don't deserve this," Venus whispered as a waterfall of tears fell from her eyes. "I don't deserve this. I c-can't. Xena, you don't know who I really am-"

"I do know who you really are." Xena suddenly said, interrupting the younger woman. "I wish that you'd stop seeing yourself as some kind of monster. I don't care about anything but you."

Before the smaller woman could protest Xena bent her head down, connecting their lips softly.

Venus didn't say anything after that, but rested her head against Xena's. The emotion between the two women was at an all-time high.

Xena silently rowed the boat back to shore before both of them got out.

There wasn't much talking throughout the ride back to Xena's apartment. There didn't have to be, they understood each other. Xena held Venus' hand, driving with one hand on the steering wheel the entire way. She occasionally brought the younger woman's hands up to her lips, kissing it gently.

It was late by the time they arrived back at Xena's apartment. Xena half-expected for Venus to want to go straight to bed, but the second they entered the apartment Venus began kissing her forcefully.

Xena felt her body grow hot with arousal from the sudden mood change, but she was trying to hold back for the sake of Venus. Venus on the other hand had no intention of doing such.

"Venus." Xena mumbled in between kisses.

"Please," Venus suddenly said, "please I want this, I want you."

Xena thought she might pass out at those words. Yet, as she stared into the smaller woman's eyes, she could see the desperation in them.

"Are you sure?" Xena asked, etching closer to the younger woman. Her voice had lowered as she felt her restraint slipping away from her.

"Yes." Venus simply said, her breath against Xena's neck.

Without a second thought, Xena took a hold of Venus' hand, leading them both to her bedroom.

The second the door shut behind them, she went wild. Her lips seemed to be everywhere at the same time. The sounds that escaped from the smaller woman's lips drove Xena wild. She kissed her deeply, using her tongue to explore her mouth. She didn't want to leave any area of Venus untouched. She was determined to savor every bit of her.

Xena had never felt a desire for anyone the way that she did for Venus.

In an instant, both women had their shirts off. Xena now traced her hands gently over Venus' small frame, feeling the skin on skin contact and relishing in the way Venus reacted to her touch. It was amazing. She could watch her for hours in that position. Xena reached her hand to the back of Venus' neck to pull the woman in once again for a deep kiss. But then she froze.

Venus was still moving underneath her, moaning quietly to the feel of Xena's hands on her body. But Xena could no longer think straight.

All of a sudden, something in her brain went off. Different pieces of a puzzle seemed to come together. They all seemed to be falling into place. They seemed to paint one picture.

Xena shook slightly as she stared down at the woman beneath her, willing it not to be true, willing for her mind to stop then. She wanted to go back to a few seconds ago when all she could think about was the feel of Venus' body against hers, but that wasn't the case anymore.

Flipping the younger woman over sharply, Venus brushed her locs away from her neck, squinting her eyes softly. Then she saw it. She saw exactly what she had felt when she reached behind Venus' neck. The piece that confirmed everything. The part of the puzzle that made everything clear to her.

She saw the scar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 2.2K 27
Abby has seen Sam four times over the last four years, and three of those times ended with a kiss on the cheek. But now, Abby is finally going to go...
494K 18.3K 48
Hate, lust, and two very large egos create nothing but issues, especially for these two women who are forced to work together. With their two comple...
420K 13.8K 102
A car accident started it all. Being pushed away Smart remarks And overall memory lost!! *Amari* How can she not, we are in love, the feelings, the...
303K 10.3K 47
"I am going to kiss you." Her husky voice reached my ears making me open my eyes to meet hers again. Do it. "No. I do-don't want you to." I lied as...