One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 6 - Thief

6.8K 397 94
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes....

( Am I late?)

No one's POV

Jungkook was walking toward Soobin's house, he wanted to check on him and his father before returning to his home...But the thing was....Kim Taehyung was following him...why? Because he wanted to know where his soon to be husband was going " Jungkook! Can you please help me ?" A woman shouted, who was standing in her balcony.

" Coming !" Jungkook shouted back and went inside the house...Taehyung saw Jungkook in the balcony, he stood up.on the stool...he just notice that the woman was pregnant " so he is helping someone again " Taehyung thought to himself and smile...Jungkook decorated the lights....then he got off the stool and put a table of the corner of the face.

And flower vase on it...after 20 minuted Jungkook came out of the house and start walking towards Soobin house with a sweet smile on his face....and of course Taehyung behind him " he isn't like m- well he is already engaged...but Jungkook is a little bit like my type....so I can marry him " Taehyung thought to himself...feeling hurt that his doctor kook is already engaged.

He saw that Jungkook entered into a house...Taehyung went toward the house and peak through the window " how are you now Uncle ?" Jungkook asked him while checking his blood pressure...the middle aged man smiled weakly " better than yesterday " Jungkook smiled " good...your blood pressure is normal " He said happily.

" Soobin's fever is now better and also I informed Hoseok and Yoonji noona...they will check on you guys after me...you know I'm leaving today " Jungkook said while putting the medicines on the table " and also...these are you medicines...I rest wrote when you have to take them on the packet...so don't forget " Where Taehyung was standing, he could clearly hear their conversation.

" I will...no this whole village will miss you, why are you leaving us?" He asked Jungkook, Taehyung heard Jungkook sighing " You know I also don't want to leave this place....but I have to....no sleep " Jungkook order him...The man laid on the bed " I'm just thinking that...no one is gonna help us around here..." The man paused for a little....he sign Jungkook to come and sit beside him.

" I still remember...when you came with Chang wan...you were like a lost pupp-...no bunny " Jungkook giggled " I now why you wanted to be a doctor " Taehyung moved closer to hear more better " why?" Jungkook asked with a little smile....The man smiled and looked at him with adoration.

" We all still remember, when you first came into this village...you were 10 years old...hold Chang wan's hand tightly...scared and shy at the same time " Jungkook giggled " you spend you 10 years in a hospital before Chang wan found you...you have attachment with hospital.... don't you?" the man asked with a slight smile " wait...Chang wan Uncle is not Jungkook's real dad?" Taehyung thought to himself.

Jungkook sighed softly " Yes! I spend 10  years in the hospital.....I got inspirational from the doctors... especially Chang wook hyung " Jungkook said, the man laughed " your first crush?" He asked...Jungkook blushed feeling shy and Taehyung feeling jealous " Y-yes....him , I still remember he told me many stories....but he was not just my crush...but also a very good doctor" Jungkook paused for a little and looked at the man.

" By look at him i knew I want to be a doctor...and help the people in need of help " the man smiled " wow...I don't care anymore of he is my type of not..he is a very good person, I don't care if he was touched by someone or not " Taehyung thought to himself " Thief! Thief!" Taehyung panicked when he heard that....He run away from there.

Jungkook heard that and saw Taehyung's back...running away " Is he a thief too?...God who am I going to marry " He thought and sighed and  face plamed.

Taehyung POV

I finally came back to his house and saw my father's friend and my future father in law standing there reading a book....but why is he standing...I have to ask him about Jungkook's past...I went toward him and cleared my throat to get his attention...he looked up at me and smile...." You're back....did you met Jungkook?" He asked and looked behind me maybe looking or Jungkook.

" Jungkook is not here....I wanted to talk to you " He frowns his eyebrows but nodded his head " Okay...come on in " He said...we went inside the house and sat on the couch, him in front of me " Can you tell me about Jungkook's past?" I nervously asked, not want him to misunderstand me " What about his past?" He asked still confused.

" He is not your real son, isn't he?" He sighed and nodded his head " yeah he is not...and about his past, you better ask your father " He said and stood up from the couch and made his way towards kitchen " I'm home! " Jungkook shouted and went straight to kitchen " you take a shower....you have to leave " I heard Chang wan uncle's voice.

I went toward the kitchen and Jungkook drinking banana milk " You are here too...Do want to eat something?" Jungkook asked me...not rude wow...I shook my head " no I'm fine " I said....he kissed his father head " I will go and get ready " Chang wan Uncle nodded " Taehyung, we should get ready too " I nodded.

Time Skip...

I came downstairs after getting ready and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch beside his father " I know you're scared....just don't forget to take your medicine and also Don't forget about your meals " Wow Jungkook is acting like he is the father And Chang wan Uncle his son, Uncle chuckled.

" Don't worry....and here " He gave Jungkook a phone " Phone? But why?" He don't have a phone? What the hell!! " What do you mean by "why" You are going Seoul...how will I talk to you " Jungkook sighed and nodded his head " well I know how to use it, Hoseok hyung tough me " He said and smiled , Who is this Hoseok?.

I went toward them " we should leave now, Let's go Jungkook " I said, John already out his bags in the car...He stood up and uncle behind him....I went toward the car and sat on the backseat " I think you should I also come with me " Jungkook said, of course feeling sad....there were many people looking us....Chang wan Uncle laughed " idiot...then who will take care of here?" Jungkook pouts.

" Don't worry Jungkookie...we will take care of your father!" A woman shouted...Jungkook smiled toward her " now go " He sadly smiled and was about to sit but few children come And hugged him tightly " don't leave us hyung " Jungkook smiled and hug them...I smiled a little " Everyone love him " " I will come back don't worry "He said stood up again.

He was about to sit on the backseat but then looked at John....he closed the door and open the passenger's seat door and sat there...John looked at me surprised...just like me " Mister Kim, close your mouth please " Jungkook said " you should sit back sir " John said...Jungkook shook his head smiling " nope...and Don't call me Sir plz Hyung " John smiled and start the car.

Jungkook glance at me and of course I was already looking at him " Your mouth is still open " I glared at him , again rude....I heard John silently laughing...I want to cry....

______________________
Chapter 6

Any thoughts?

I hope you liked the chapter ☺️

So you guys want me to add any character in the story?

Any guesses what will happen next?

I love you all 😭🤧

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
815K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
3.2K 231 6
Taehyung married Jungkook because he thought that he was a good boy and wouldn't cause any trouble. Even if it was just a decoration at home, but it...
6.6K 244 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...