Illusion: Loved Someone Who N...

By anandruchi

Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! ___________________________... More

prologue
Copyright ©️
Cover
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Epilogue

Chapter - 34

2.3K 235 66
By anandruchi

Sanskar came there only to find his guards were standing at gun point of Ridhant's men. Ridhant was sitting there on couch elegantly and So was Shekhar Gadodia. Laksh was also standing there.  Sanskar angrily looked at both of them. He controlled his urge to beat them to hell fisting his hand.

" So here you are Mr. Sanskar." Ridhant said watching him.

" What the hell are you doing here?" Sanskar asked angrily.
"That's so stupid question. Like you don't know what do I want and why I am here. And you must be thinking how do I know about this place. Well, I have surprise for you." Ridhant said smirkingly and pointed him to see at his back.
Sanskar looked and found Ragini coming with smirkingly smile. Laksh and Sanskar looked at her shocked.

" Ragini?" Laksh whispered shockingly.
" It wasn't hard to take out information about you all. Not bad huh!! Very deep planning for your revenge. But what will you do when you get betrayed by your trusted member?" Ridhant said.

Flashback:
Ragini came from market and she was about to go inside her flat. Then only two men come to her.
" Excuse me?" One man said.
Ragini turned and looked at them confusingly.
" Yes?" She said.
" Are you Ragini Mehra?" Man asked.
" Yes, I am but who are you?" Ragini said.
But before she could understand anything. Her mouth was covered and blindfolded.
The time her blindfold removed from her eyes and tape removed from her mouth harshly. She find herself in some unknown place. A man was sitting on chair ,his face was not  shown and his guards were there. The man got up and came out of shadow. She looked at his face and get shocked.

" Ridhant Malik!!" Ragini murmured.
" Nice to know that you know me and it will be so nice for you to answer my questions." Ridhant said.
" What?"Ragini said confusingly.
" Where is Swara? Where did sanskar keep her?" Ridhant asked in straight tone.
Ragini face expression changed. She looked at him but didn't answered. He waited for her to answer but she didn't so he pointed gun at her.

" I knew you will be so faithful to your boyfriend and friends but what's the use when it cost your life?" Ridhant said.
" Where is Swara?" Shekhar yelled out.
Ragini sees him also there.
"I see, so you are hiding yourself here Shekhar Gadodia." Ragini said angrily.
" Shut up!! Tell me where is Swara. Otherwise I will kill you." Shekhar said.
" And if you will kill me, you will get Swara?" Ragini asked.

" Right, we won't get swara but you will definitely loose your life if you don't tell us now where is she." Ridhant said in threatening tone.

Ragini was looking at him in scared look but then her expression changed to smirking smile.
" What will I get in turn of answering your questions?" She asked.
Ridhant looked at her with narrowed eyes.
"I am not that much stupid to give away my life for someone who is no one to me. Whom I merely know. And anyways, it not my Revenge and all so why do I care? So tell me what will I get if I tell you where is swara." Ragini said.

" You will get your life." Ridhant said.

" What's the meaning of life without Money. Right, Shekhar Gadodia? ( Look at Shekhar)  And if I tell you where is swara, what's sanskar is planning and if you able to get back swara and may sanskar get killed also. What's my profit in all this. In other way, it's my loss only. Sanskar is very Smart and if he some how get saved. then he will kill me anyway so why should I take risk. you can kill me now or later he kill me. Both are same na." Ragini said.

" I see, so what do you want?" Ridhant asked.
" just 100 million!!." Ragini said in straight tone.
Ridhant raised his eyebrows at her.
" Oh come on, Swara is much worth than this. You paid 1000 crore to this bastard who wasn't successful to get swara for you and I am taking you to her then I deserve that much." Ragini said.
Ridhant thinks a bit then nodded.

" Done, I am giving you 100 million. I want swara." Ridhant said.

"I am also coming with you. I will kill that sanskar, he destroyed me." Shekhar said angrily.
Ridhant nods at him.

Flashback ends.

"Sorry Sanskar and Laksh, 100 million is much more better than being loyal and get nothing." Ragini said with smirk.
" Most importantly, why should I die for her and secondly Laksh, you always have doubt on me na, so I proved you right." Ragini added further.
Laksh looked at angrily and was about to go toward her when Ridhant's man stopped him.

" Where the hell is Swara?" Shekhar shouted.
" Why do you think I will tell you where is she, Shekhar Gadodia, so that you complete you deal by handling her to this ,Ridhant Malik?" Sanskar asked.
"That's non of your concern Sanskar. Your target was shekhar Gadodia. I am not part of your revenge. Give me swara and get your life otherwise I won't think twice before killing you all. You can do anything to shekhar Gadodia. I don't care. All I want is swara." Ridhant said.

" No, you can't do this Ridhant." Shekhar said.
" I can do anything. I don't need your advice." Ridhant told shekhar.
" Where is she? It's better for you to take her out before I order my man to drag her out." Ridhant shouted.
"What do you think you will ask me and I will just handle swara to you so easily." Sanskar said in stern tone.

" I am warning you sanskar Maheshwari, Get away from my way. Your revenge is your headache. Either this shekhar kills you or you kill him. That's not my problem. I want Swara and secondly you used her for your plan, You don't even love her then why do you care, huh!!" Ridhant said.

" WHO TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T LOVE HER!!! I would have never handle her to you even if I wouldn't have loved her actually but when I do, why will I let her go to you. So, it's better for you to stop thinking about her." Sanskar said.

" I see, what will you do? I know she must be here only. It will just take a second to order my men to search her and next moment she will be in my feet. But what's the fun in that. Let's call her and she will come here running. you are not afraid to die for her. But she must be afraid to loose you after all she loves you too." Ridhant said with smirk.

Sanskar didn't said anything. He already told swara not to come out.

Swara was in room being scared. She didn't knew what's going on out there. She merely can hear voices. A part of her wanting to go out but she can't go as sanskar told her not to go out. Then only she heard loud voice of Ridhant.

"Swara, it will be better for you to come out before I kill your Love.. Sanskar. I am sure you won't like to see his dead body." She heard and gets numb.

She shivered hearing about killing Sanskar and instantly go toward door to go out but stopped herself reminding sanskar's words.

" Whatever happens, don't come out." His words roam in her mind. She felt bound but other side she was worried about sanskar at the same time.
" No, nothing will happen to Sanskar. I shouldn't go out. If my going out worse the situation for sanskar then.. no Sanskar told not to come out." Swara Murmured to herself.

Repeating his words in her mind.
"Whatever happens, don't come out." He told her not to come out whatever happens like he knew what's gonna happen. Swara thought.

" Swara are you coming out or I should shoot bullets in his head." Ridhant shouted.

Swara heard it and fisted her hand controlling her urge to open the door and go out because she was scared for Sanskar. Whether if it was plan or he was actually trapped. She was worried for him.

"I am giving you last 10 seconds. If you won't come out then... I will kill him." Ridhant shouted.

" 10,9,8,7....... ( Swara was hearing the counting and getting too restless)....3,2,..... 1... Gun shot!!"

"Nooo!!!!" Swara shouted as she heard the bullet fired and came there running.
" No!! Don't do that!!" Swara screamed out in frightened tone.
She came there and ran to sanskar being scared but get shocked to see nothing happened to him. She looked at him then looked at Ridhant.

"Another wonder of the world, Love.. makes people do impossible thing so easily." Ridhant said with Chuckle. He had fired in air not on Sanskar.

Swara looked at Sanskar who also looked at her then looked at Ridhant with stern expression as he came toward them. Sanskar hold Swara's hand and pulled her behind himself with sharp look. She looked at him. Ridhant looked at him smirkingly then at swara.

" What's the use of being protective. You can't do that Sanskar. You think, you can fight with me, no Sanskar. you lost. But it's better, I can kill you in front of her now." Ridhant said.

" What's so hurry Ridhant. Let me play my Last card." Sanskar said and his expression change to smirk confusing Ridhant.

" Kunj!!" He said and within a second he was surrounded by police force along with Kunj. Ridhant's men were on gun point and their gun were snatched away. Ridhant sees this and get furious. He tried to shot but Sanskar hit his hand instantly and snatched away the gun from him, pointed at him. Kunj also pointed gun at him.

" Did I miss something?" Kunj asked.
"Not much, he was just giving his useless threat... but you're late man!!" Sanskar said.

" Sorry Guys, what to do.( Pointing Ridhant) his men came in our way. I had to take care of them carefully. If he would have got any information then he wouldn't have came here." Kunj said.

" You!! How dare you? You trapped me!!" Ridhant said angrily.

"You are right Ridhant, it wasn't fun so I let you think that you won but I won before this game even started. If you want to win, you must have confidence.. and let your opponent have over confidence that he won." Sanskar said.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.1K 18
Story will be revolving around Sanskar , Swara nd Shan aka Shanthanu..!! sanskar marrying Swara for taking revenge..!! Swara is marrying him for love...
70.3K 2.8K 24
[12/4, 1:41 PM] neha: Love changes life 💘 A story of disabled girl how she takes her weakness to the level of strenght and become perfect and she ga...
28.7K 1.4K 40
A STORY ABOUT THE TRUTH THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING A MYSTERY PLUS ROMANTIC FANFICTION TRAILER😉😉😉: a girl is looking at a picture with hurt and ang...
504K 23.7K 76
Highest Rank in Fanfiction. #23 on 04.06.2017 #27 on 03.06.2017 #32 on 01.06.2017 #37 on 05.05.2017 #41 on 25.04.2017 #45 on 24.04.2017 #49 on 21.04...