THE VILLAIN'S LOVE GROWS FOR...

By pushisinung

"Aren't you tired of the way you live?" A voice inside of him would ask. "What can i do? I was born to live t... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE. REBORN INSIDE A BOOK.
CHAPTER TWO. HIS NEW LIFE
CHAPTER THREE. THE BOOK OF SATINO.
CHAPTER FOUR. IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE PRINCE
CHAPTER FIVE. A DRAGGING MEETING ON THE TWO STARS.
CHAPTER SIX. WAY TO A PLOT DEVIATING EVENT.
CHAPTER SEVEN. THE FESTIVE KNIGHT EXAM.
CHAPTER EIGHT. AN IMPAIRED MAKES HIS DEBUT.
CHAPTER NINE. MEETING THE CHARACTERS.
CHAPTER TEN. LICK MY SHOES.
CHAPTER ELEVEN. MOURNING
CHAPTER TWELVE. SAVAGE LADY AUGREAL.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN. A STRANGE RELATIONSHIP.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN. THE BLACK KNIGHTS.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN. A PRESENT FROM THE REAPER.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN. SAVAGE AS FUCK.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. OVERWHELMING HIS EYES!
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN. A STRANGE MAN.
CHAPTER NINETEEN. THOSE EYES, DON'T TELL ME....
CHAPTER TWENTY. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE. MIGHT AS WELL BURN MY BACK!
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO. WHAT DO I THINK YOU ARE DOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE. INFATUATION.
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR. PARDON THIS SUBORDINATE FOR HIS RUDENESS.
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE. A DEAD BODY.
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX. A SPECIAL ENVOY.
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN. NOT TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD.
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT. A MAN WITH THE HEAVEN'S BLESSINGS.
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE. CHI, THE CUTE MEAT BUN.
CHAPTER THIRTY. FAINT SMELL OF A HUGE STORM.
VALENTINE SPECIAL
VALENTINE SPECIAL.
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE. NOT FROM THIS WORLD.
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO. IDENTITY EXCHANGED.
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE. EMPEROR REAPER.
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR. WARNING
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE. RETURN.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX. HE IS BACK.
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN. DEJA VU.
SPECIAL CHAPTER. A CERTAIN DAY.
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT. HIS SMILE.
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE. WARMTH.
CHAPTER FORTY. CHANGED PLOT.
CHAPTER FORTY ONE. THE GEARS ARE DEVIATING.
CHAPTER FORTY TWO. VILLAIN MEETS VILLAIN.
CHAPTER FORTY THREE. CLASH BETWEEN VILLAINS.
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR. QUESTIONS.
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE. FATE AND DESTINY BEGINS.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
CHAPTER FORTY SIX. REVELATION.
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN. LET THE CURTAIN FALL.
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT. A DECAPITATED HEAD.
CHAPTER FIFTY. TASTE OF REGRET.
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE. DISCLOSURE.
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO. THE WORLD IS ON FIRE.
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE. HITOMU LAPBORN.
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR. IS IT WORTH IT?
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE. MEETING ANOTHER KEY CHARACTER
THREE PAGE COMIC.😅😅
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX. NEVER EVER HAPPENED IN THE BOOK.
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN. A FIERCE BATTLE.
ANNOUNCEMENT.
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT. TASTING VINEGAR FOR THE FIST TIME.
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE. A SWEET SWEET MOMENT.
CHAPTER SIXTY. A KISS SO SWEET.
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE. REUNION.
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO. DID YOU FINALLY FALL FOR THIS PRINCE?
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE. WHAT A BEAUTY I HAVE.
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR. MY LOVER.
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE. DID IT FEEL GOOD?
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX. LOVE ME.
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN. PREPARATIONS.
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT. ANGER.
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE. WARZONE.
CHAPTER SEVENTY. CONGRATULATIONS PRINCESS!
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE: ONE WORTHLESS DEATH.
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO:IMPULSIVE COURAGE IS USELESS.
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE: THE VILLAIN AND THE HERO.
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR: A DRAGON.
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE. DIRE.
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX. RIP IT OFF.
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN:MERCILESS.
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT:DISCLOSER.
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE:WARP IT UP.
CHAPTER EIGHTY:LOVEBIRDS.
EPILOGUE.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
EXTRA CHAPTER ONE:A DISTANT MEMORY
EXTRA CHAPTER TWO: A KING'S TEAGEDY.
EXTRA CHAPTER THREE:A MEMORY OF THEIR CHILDHOOD.
EXTRA CHAPTER FOUR:THEIR LOVE STORY.
EXTRA CHAPTER FIVE:ESCAPE FROM BIRDCAGE.
EXTRA CHAPTER SIX:HAPPILY EVER AFTER

CHAPTER FORTY NINE. THE KING IS DEAD.

1.1K 54 4
By pushisinung

Ever since he could remember Zarad knew he was loathed by the king, the man who was his father by blood. His mother, who was a lady from a regressing noble family, while holding secrets from him, loved and dotted on him dearly.
Zarad was her world. She loved her and he was the centre of her heart and soul. As a child who was isolated from others, a child who lived within four walls, it was natural for him to love back the mother who loved him dearly.
Although he did not knew how deep the water ran, he was subconsciously aware that his mother was holding some unspeakable secrets. She was hated by the entire palace dwellers. She had an aggressive relationship with the king, to the point they physically harmed each other. Zarad knew his mother was a scheming lady but in the face of the woman who birthed him, loved him, protected him, never let him see the ugliness surrounding his birth, shielded him from all the abuse that came towards him, his walls could only dissolve with love.
In the cruel world inside the palace, they naturally became each other's support, both leaning on each other, loving each other very dearly.
When he was still very young, she left him alone in this world, to let him face the world by himself. Her death, just like the numerous secrets she held in her heart, was mysterious.
He couldn't remeber clearly what happened or followed after her death, or perhaps he had sealed these memories away, that he forgot the details. Or so that was what he had thought.

But he was wrong.

Just seeing the head of the mother he loved dearly made his blood boil with sorrow and rage. Sorrow, because of the love that had always been there in his heart and the loss he had felt when she left him. And rage, because of the discovery he made just now.

The nerves in his eyes were bloodshot red. His eyelashes shivered as his body went cold. The pupils of his eyes shrunk, covered with an intense blue light. And the aura of his body grew more and more intense.
He looked like he was crying, suffering a lot at the same time, his entire being was oozing with a dark, ominous intent to slaughter.

A sharp blade made its way to King Satt's chest. The strike was smooth and fast, effortlessly digging into the king's flesh, cutting it open.
Blood splashed with this single strike however before it could cut deeper Satt fenced it away with his own sword. His brows did not wrinkled in pain. Instead his own pair of eyes were staring at the other, like a predator ready to hunt.

"Why!!!? You, why did you do this to the dead?" An angered voice shouted at him. It carried an intense burning feeling of agony.

King Satt's eyes went hysteric, like a madman. The amount of hatred and obsessive disgust accumulated in his eyes had never lessened, instead increasing each day with evey phase of time.
"It was not enough to kill her, how could i let her rest in peace?"

Zarad once agains attacked him. His eyes were clouded with rage. Like a beast off the leash he swung his sword left and right, moving fast, each strike holding overwhelming strength enough to crush bones and walls.
Satt countered his attacks, but the power of the sword was very heavy so he was pushed back a little bit. The momentum his attacks held were too strong that it took a decent amount of his ageing body's energy to dispel and kill the force of Zarad's attack.

"Good!" Satt shouted wearing a devilish grin. He had always hated this bastard to bones, now that he was the one who attacked first he could grab this opportunity to get rid of him. And if he could kill him it would be even more better.
"You, i will send your soul to that bitch!" His rationality had long been thrown aside.
"Both mother and son can reunite in hell." As these words left his lips he initiated an attack first.

Zarad on the other side, just like him, had also completely lost his rationality at the moment. His hands were shaking with the thirst of blood of that man. He flew forward to meet his enemy head on.
Two auras, blue and blue, and two halos, blue and violet collided against each other creating sparks of lightning cracking the walls and the floor, destroying them to shambles. Both the forces separated, then moved to attack again, making the floor around them collapse each time they collided. Amidst the blue waves there appeared some drops of blood each time their swords met the other's flesh, digging in and clawing at each other's skin.

Boom!

King Satt was smashed against the wall. The area around the wall his skull had crashed against was shattered to pieces. He spat out a mouthful of blood. The wound on his head bled. His vision was covered by his own blood. This time he felt the pain. But the pain when compared to his desire to kill Zarad was dull. Wiping the corner of his mouth he once again began laughing insane.
"Love between you bastard and bitch run so deep. Hahaha!" The look on his eyes was terrifying. The noble temperament of an incompetent king of the sun empire crumbled to dust as he began loosing control over his suppressed feelings.

Right.....ever since that bitch appeared things went wrong.......

"Did you know, the day she died, i was the one who killed her. She was crying in so much pain as she watched me amputate her body parts into pieces."

She was the one who destroyed my life....it is rightful for me to loathe and kill the person who destroyed my life and my future.....

Satt had lost his composure as a person. He laughed and laughed as he spoke with dead eyes, each and every word clearly falling on Zarad's ears.
"That certain day there was a dish sent over to your palace, too bad you didn't eat it." Eyes muddled with hideousness he continued. "That dish was specially sprinkled with that bitch's bones, grinded into spice to be added to that dish, custom made for a bastard like you. You should have eaten it!!"

Serves her right to die a terrific death....

The moment these words left his mouth Zarad's body moved on its own, faster than his mind, he had already reappeared in front of the laughing mad man in a fleeting second. Holding up his sword he thrusted into King Satt's abdomen, grinding his flesh from inside he pulled out his sword creating a kachaa sound.
Blood spattered in the air. Satt choked in the air as he staggered. The blazer hanging on his shoulder was wet with his own blood.

One day, i knew this day would come. Inevitably. The hatred i have bottled inside has no place to go...there is only you!

He coughed a mouthful of blood. Satt felt his vision losing focus and the surrounding around him began to blur. The injuries on his body were fatal.
"I...knew...this day would come."
Slanting his eyes towards Zarad who was ready to attack him again, with eyes red like his own blood, Satt was delighted.

If i am to die...then i will atleast make sure you become a piece of shit to be hated by the entire world, and die a horrible death, if i were to die by your hands it will be in no vain....

Satt wanted to make sure he also turn into someone like him. Zarad wanted his life, but he will not give it to him.
"I will kill myself rather than dying in your hands!!!" Not giving a chance to react he flicked his fingers towards the decapitated head on the table, enabling its destruction mode, since the spell was casted by him he immediately retracted his magic, and the well preserved head turned into dust withering away in the air in an instant.

Zarad's eyes went wide, his aura distorting once again.

Satt pierced through his own heart using his aura.
"You...will never have the thing you desire..." He said, implying the already destroyed head of his mother.
Then his body lit up a blue color and it self destructed.

Boom!

Once the explosion was over the silhouette of one man remained. His back was drenched in pain, anger, remorse, disgust and something inexplicable. An emotion he was feeling for the first time. Helplessness and weakness. The spark in his eyes was gone replaced by lifeless blackness.
Walking like a broken doll, he dragged himself and stood in front of a dead body covered in a pool of blood.

"Hey....how dare you....who...who told you could take her with you...." Zarad murmured in a low voice devoid of emotion.
He raised his sword and thrusted it into the lifeless body. But the feeling was not enough.
Raising his hand his sword once again stabbed the dead body.
Slash. Slash. Slash.
Blood spattered each time his sword pierced into the flesh of the dead king.

"Why did you take away the last thing of her that remained in this world? You selfish, incompetent, hateful demon, why? Why?" He roared as he kept attacking, thrusting his sword into satt's skin, dying the floor red with his blood.
Sadly the dead body did not react. It was all dead and lifeless. But the anger in Zarad's heart did not extinguish. Instead the fire inside increased. His thirst for blood and violence increased more and more.

Right than, the sound of footsteps echoed.
A group of soldiers and some officials arrived. When their sight fell on the scene before them, their eyes froze, everyone wore a terrified face as if they had seen a demon.
The whole place was covered in blood. The floor and walls were in shambles. But what was the most terrifying was the pool of blood in the middle, where, their king was lying dead, cuts and holes decorating his entire body, and the figure of the first prince standing near the dead king, the sword on his hands and the clothes he was wearing stained with blood of the king as his sword laid on the king's flesh, halfway thrusting through. The smell of blood flooded the room.
Their faces paled as some of the officials fell down on their knees feeling weak.

"The king....the king is dead." They shouted. Lingering fear evident in their voiced.

"The king had been murdered by the first prince."

A/N: Phew. This chapter was intense. I tried my best to make it worthwhile but i was really struggling writing the intense parts. This is my first time writting something like this. So please don't mind me and this chap's shortcomings.
I have thoroughly hinted in so many chapters that Zarad's reason and drive to kill king satt was not going to be something small. And a lot of you guys must be thinking whats the deal between Satt and Zarad's mother. Well, i won't detail it in the main chapters but once the story is complete i will feature their back story in the extras. Then you will get the whole picture. For now you guys have half of it.
When i began laying the plot for this story this scene naturally came out in my head and i decided to stick to it.
With king satt's death the story will pace really fast and all the inportant things...bussy things will occur one after another.
The plot is gonna get really bussy and messy.
Anyway....i am sticking to my schedule of updating everyday. Tomorrow there will be another chapter. Please look forward to it.
Good night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1K 21
Being able to solve everything with ease, having a near perfect memory that can remember every little detail from birth. They say that this is the ul...
100K 2.9K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
31.2K 1.4K 13
After I suddenly died I possessed the body of what I thought was an extra within a novel. From then on my life was mostly calm, though not fulfill...
81.9K 3.6K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...