โ› ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  โœ โœ“

By -SADIESDIOR

๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† - (โ›would it be enough, or would i still be wonderingโœ) ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ - 16th june 2020 ... More

INTRO
CAST
001 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
002 - MESSAGES AND INSTAGRAM
003 - PHONE CALL, INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
004 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
005 - INSTAGRAM AND TIK TOK
006 - NARRATIVE
007 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
008 - TIK TOK AND INSTAGRAM
009 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
010 - MESSAGES
011 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
012 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
013 - MESSAGES
014 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
015 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
016 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE
017 - INSTAGRAM
018 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE
019 - INSTAGRAM AND TIK TOK
020 - MESSAGES
021 - NARRATIVE AND MESSAGES
022 - MESSAGES, SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM
023 - INSTAGRAM
024 - TIKTOK AND INSTAGRAM
025 - MESSAGES AND INSTAGRAM
026 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
027 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
028 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
029- MESSAGES AND INSTAGRAM
030- NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
031 - NARRATIVE AND PHONE CALL
032 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
033 - NARRATIVE
034 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE
035 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
036 - NARRATIVE
037 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND TWITTER
038 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND TIK TOK
039 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
040 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
041 - MESSAGES AND TWITTER
042 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
043 - INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
044 - MESSAGES AND TWITTER
045 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
046 - TIK TOK AND TWITTER
047 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
048 - INSTAGRAM, NARRATIVE AND TWITTER
049 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
050 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
051 - MESSAGES AND TIK TOK
052 - INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE
053 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
054 - INSTAGRAM AND SNAPCHAT
055 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
056 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
058 - INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
AUTHORS NOTE

057 - NARRATIVE

6.6K 159 210
By -SADIESDIOR

WONDERING

"HEY, CAN I SIT?" LAVENDER TURNED BEHIND HER TO SEE JADEN APPROACHING. she merely nodded before turning back around feeling a presence dropped next to her.

she was sat on the steps out the front of josh and jadens house as she watched the cars drive by and the trees swaying in the wind. listening to the birds chirping as she took deep breathes to try and calm herself.

the past year of her life had been utterly crazy. and who did she have to thank? well mainly her brother for inviting her up to la in the first place but also herself and jaden first of all.

their relationship was one of the greatest things that had ever happened to her in all honesty. he was one of the nicest and purest people she'd ever met. he was talented and had a heart of gold always putting her before his basic needs and just a sweetheart in general.

obviously lavender couldn't forget avani either, she'd been her friend long before she even knew she was related to josh and lavender couldn't be more thankful for that. she'd helped her in her hardest times. specifically when she'd slept with jaden and needed to hide it.

somehow nobody still knew about that which was shocking.

bryce. good ol bryce. he had been her emotional support the past few months as well as griffin. both of them would always drop everything to help her and she couldn't be more grateful for it and them. if lavender hadn't had them who knows what she would've done.

then the girls, addison, dixie and charli. her other emotional support systems. they were the nicest and prettiest people on planet earth and lavender couldn't be more appreciative of them and all that they do for her. from their all nighter phone calls to just how are you texts they brightened her mood without failing.

and then josh. it's funny for lavender to think about really. all of this, the good and the bad it's all josh's fault. if he hadn't invited her to stay up in la with him for the weekend she would've never met jaden or dixie addison and charli. they would've never started dating and she would've never met the love of her life.

in a weird way however it was also the pandemics fault. she would've gone home early and not have to stay with them and create her bond with jaden. but lavender didn't want to think of it that way.

she just saw it as fate...

"i'm sorry." jaden blurted out of nowhere gaining lavenders attention as she turned her head furrowing her eyebrows at the black haired boy next to her with remorse written all over his face.

"for what?" she chuckled lightly a small smile on her face as she rested her head on her hand.

"just for everything really. hurting you, charly, alexa." he trailed off awkwardly fiddling with the rings on his fingers and avoiding eye contact with lavender at all costs.

"it's fine." the blonde shrugged turning away from him and looking across the view. "i'm sorry too." she muttered catching the boys attention.

"why are you sorry?" he laughed turning his attention to the girl who was still staring off into the distance as she leaned her hands behind her transferring her weight onto them.

"i was a bitch." she simply shrugged not noticing jaden furrowing his eyebrows. "when liv went into the hospital i just completely blocked you out when i shouldn't have." she began to explain shaking her head at her own actions regret filling her eyes as they began to water slightly.

"i guess i was just scared that everyone was gonna leave me. i mean liv promised me she'd always be there and when she went into the hospital i guess i lost all hope." she explained wiping under her eyes still refusing eye contact.

"i know it doesn't vouch for how i treated you, or anything i said and did over text. but i still hope you'll understand i'm truly sorry." lavender glanced up from her lap and over at jaden who was already looking at her with a small smile on his face.

"i forgave you for that a long time ago lav." he whispered taking her hand in his own as the pair let it rest in between them almost as if it was an unconscious action and they hadn't realised they were doing it yet.

"guess i got lucky then." she smiled unknowingly the both of them sliding closer to each other until their shoulders bumped. the pair made eye contact before bursting out into laughter and lavender rested her head on his shoulder.

"hey lav." jaden awkwardly swallowed after a moment of silence, his hand fiddling with something in his pocket, he seemed more nervous than before.

"yeah." she sighed contently not even realising what was going on before jaden shifted out from underneath her standing up awkwardly shuffling.

"um, wow this is harder than i thought it would be okay." he started mumbling to himself before letting out a deep breath.

"lav, i love you." he breathed out making eye contact with the blonde whose eyes widened at the comment, her gaze shooting up off of the ground and looking jaden directly in the eye to make sure what she had heard was right.

almost as if jaden was reading her mind he repeated the three words again. "i love you. god i love you more than i love life itself. i will never forgive myself for the trauma i put you through during and after our relationship." he began rambling.

"i- i never wanted to hurt or upset you ever and i feel as though i've not only let you down but also myself and even my mom at this point." he let out a small chuckle to which lavender returned one.

"i know i'm never gonna be the perfect guy, and i'm never gonna live up to anyone else's expectations that they have of me. but i do know that i am gonna try my hardest to be everything you need and more. i never want to let you go again and i will do everything in my will power to keep you forever." jaden explained as he began crouching down to the floor on one knee.

almost as if he could sense the fear radiating off of lavender he chuckled. "i'm not proposing to you......" he explained as the blonde herself let out a sigh of relief.

"yet." he muttered under his breathe although lavender didn't seem to hear him.

"it's a promise ring." jaden announced, opening up the small box and pointing it in her direction. "if you'll have me back i promise to unconditionally love you forever and always try my hardest to be perfect." he smiled awkwardly

lavender shook her head, the tears falling fast.

"you're already perfect to me." she smiled through the tears as jaden let out a sigh of relief gesturing if he could put the ring on her finger to which lavender agreed as she shuffled forwards letting jaden place the ring on.

"do you want to try again. and this time hopefully make it forever?" jaden cautiously asked as she leant her head on his shoulder, tilting her head to look into his eyes as she cupped his face with her hand. "i'd want nothing else." she smiled placing a kiss on his lips before repositioning her head on his shoulder and wrapping her arms around his waist as they turned to watch the sunset together.

unfortunately that wasn't about to happen as they heard slow claps from behind them whipping their heads around to see josh, bryce and griffin emerging from the house.

"wait where did you two even come from!" lavender asked wiping her tears even though she was completely and utterly ignored.

"that was cute." josh nodded at jaden who sheepishly smiled rubbing the back of his neck. "but if you dare think about breaking the promise i will break you hossler. and if i fail it's alright cause bryce will do the same as will griffin." the two boys beside josh nodded eagerly at his threat while lavender just laughed shaking her head.

"and i'm sure your mom would too actually." he added titling his head to the side.

"bitch what are you waiting for let me see the ring!" bryce shrieked pushing josh out of the way as he advanced towards lavender pulling her off of the ground and admiring the jewellery.

the blonde turned around making eye contact with jaden sending him a small smile before being roped into conversation with bryce josh and griffin.

jaden just stood there for a moment watching the entire scene go down. "i love you lavender mae richards." he mumbled to himself looking down at the ground before building up the courage to go and talk to the group, proceeding to be bro hugged by josh and the rest.

AUTHORS NOTE
i'm not crying you are.

also one more chapter left bitches.
you really thought i wouldn't have them end up together? yeah no❤️

#laden is the only thing saving 2020 for me and i'll keep it that way ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 867 45
"Cause I still love you... and you're the only one who can save me..." Achievements ๐“†‰๐“†‰๐“†‰ #3 on ameliezilber #7 on troyzarba (November 7th 2020) #...
166K 2.6K 26
๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™›๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™: march 24, 2020 ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™: july 19, 2020 [๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™๐™€ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™‰๐™ +18]
662K 7.3K 60
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
597K 7.6K 57
"I know with all my heart and all my soul that we are meant to be."