011 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE

WONDERING

imgriffinjohnson- i shouldn't be doing this but i don't care because it's worth it

look at them 🥺

tagged | jadenhossler, lavender

comments~

user62- oh

user972- griffin is number one #laden shipper and he has no shame💖💖

brycehall- ewww affection....

joshrichards- ewww my sister. jaden looks good though

lavender- griffin johnson i am about to walk into your room and murder you. so help me say goodbye to dixie because you will never see her again. 🤪

jadenhossler- rip griffin. i will be helping with this murder 🥳
—user63- couples who murder together stay together!!!

dixiedamelio- okay they're the cutest 🥺 but rip griffin

kiocyr- can we all please get an f in the chat for griffin : f

user63- ahhhhhhhh

user091- thank you griffin for blessing us with #laden content

comments limited due to users settings

BY NOW TOO MANY FANS ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT LAVENDER AND JADEN WERE A COUPLE AND SO ALEX WARREN DECIDED TO ADD THEM TO HIS YOUTUBE SERIES WHERE HE MADE TWO PEOPLE KISS, FOR THE VIEWS YOU KNOW? alex had his camera in hand making a vlog, the entirety of the sway house were at the hype house doing their own thing making tik toks, chatting with people just having a good time. lavender was introduced to the girls finally and had gotten all their numbers the moment she stepped foot in the house, but her and jaden didn't know alex was going to set them up, josh would probably go ballistic.

lavender was in the infamous tik tok bathroom with addison, the two girls scrolling through sounds and making tik toks. both funny and dances. "ooh can we do that one." lavender pointed out a very trending song 'say so'. her and addison both already knew the dance so the older girl agreed, setting the timer and both of them backing up into frame. tik tok after tik tok was made both the girls just laughing and having fun, avani walked in and made a couple with the duo, dixie came in, bryce rocked up from somewhere and even anthony came to join the fun. it wasn't long before the only two left in the room were once again addison and lavender just getting to know each other some more and talking before alex walked in, his camera currently not recording. "lavender can i borrow you quickly?" he asked as said girl nodded hopping up from the floor "yeah sure" lavender quickly turned back to addison who was now getting off the floor as well "i'll come see you before i go yeah?" she asked and addison nodded before lavender was being dragged out the room by alex.