050 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

WONDERING

"LAVENDER?" AVANI'S VOICE CAME OUT LOUDER THAN EXPECTED, LAVENDER HAVING TO CLAMP HER HAND OVER THE GIRLS MOUTH. "hi yes that's me." the blonde laughed slightly, clutching her suitcase in hand.

avani made the move and quickly leapt forward embracing the girl in a hug, both girls falling flat on the floor due to the force avani had run at lavender with just because of the pure excitement she felt to see her best friend again.

"wait what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be in canada!" avani questioned helping lavender up from the ground before they dusted themselves off. "i was in canada." lavender corrected pinching avanis cheeks jokingly like a grandma would.

"i missed you! and addy and charli and dixie so i got on the first available flight over." the blonde smiled sheepishly dragging her suitcase behind her as avani lead her into addison's house, careful not to alert the girls in addisons bedroom.

lavender had already checked and asked sheri and monty if it was okay if she stayed with them for a few days knowing she didn't want to go stay at the sway house nor josh and jadens new apartment, and luckily addison's parents happily agreed and let the girl stay.

they said she could either stay in addison's room treating her stay like a sleepover the entire time or stay in the guest bedroom. lavender said she really didn't mind either way and so sheri decided to let her stay in addison's room.

"wait how did you even know we were here?" avani asked quietly as she brought lavender into addisons kitchen. "sheri and monty know i'm staying. they let me stay here." the girl smiled as she saw the two sat at the dining table, quick to stand up upon seeing her.

"lavender!" sheri squealed quietly embracing the girl into a hug, which she happily returned before monty gave her a small side hug and a hi five.

"thank you so much for letting me stay here." lavender smiled sheepishly as addison's parents let out a small laugh in response, "don't be silly hun you're welcome anytime."

"let's go surprise them now!" avani shrieked as she grabbed lavenders arm dragging her through the house.

"OH MY GOD!"

"LAVENDER?"

"IS THAT YOU!"

"AM I SEEING THINGS?"

"DIXIE MOVE I WANNA HUG HER!"

to say the girls were surprised to see lavender would be an understatement, the squeals of excitement they let out upon seeing the blondes face were so loud sheri and monty had to shush them before the neighbours would complain.

charli was the first to make a move, 'asking' dixie to move out of the way so she could hug her friend before leaping across the room and wrapping her arms around lavender and knocking the air out of her.

"hey char." the blonde muttered into her friends shoulder as the brunette let out a small squeal of excitement and pulled lavender closer.

"okay bitch move i want my hug!" dixie declared pulling her sister off of lavender before throwing her arms around the shorter girl, the pair staying like that for a moment.

"my turn!" addison declared this time she wrapped her arms around dixie pulling her off the blonde before wrapping her arms around lavender instead.

"wait where are you staying?" addison asked pulling away from the hug slightly to glance at lavender. "oh yeah i'm staying here." the blonde smiled excitedly waiting for the girls reaction.

"WHAT!"

addisonre- back together again baby! <3

tagged | lavender, avani, charlidamelio, dixiedamelio

comments~

user1- OH MY GOD IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE! TURN IT UPPPP 🤍🤍

hater2- did i ask?

user3- i need a bad bleep uhm lavender richards! 😽💅

user4- you're all so pretty 🥺

user5- am i the only person who didn't know she'd left la! i thought she just moved somewhere different n out of the sway house

user6- where's jaden?

brycehall- huh

joshrichards- she wha-

kiocyr- hmm?

user7- so...... what do yall want from chipotle

user8- uh did josh not know his own sister was back?

user9- i'm really confusion

AUTHORS NOTE
uhm so like....... this book is almost over bbys. i just need to finish writing the last chapter.... i'm sad lavenders like my baby?!

a few things:

1. happy birthday to dixie my babe!! she's 19 so precious 🥺

2. i love yall so much but please stop spamming the comments asking me to update. i've got stuff going on and can't just update whenever

3. i'm curious at what you guys think i look like.... so if you wanna just drop your thoughts, i wanna see who gets closest 👀

n e wayz yeah stream the vamps songs for clear skin 😽💅