012 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

WONDERING

TEXTS

bro🙄
alright you bitchass hoe

sis🙄
what up dickwad

bro🙄
you wanna be in my youtube video...

please

sis🙄
what is it

bro🙄
hot tub confessions 🥳

also wear appropriate clothing because we're surrounded by horny boys 😊 *cough* jaden *cough*

sis🙄
i um okay yeah sure.

that white one i wore to cameroon two years ago good?

bro🙄
i meann

it's fine

sis🙄
right okay yeah sure.

bro🙄
great be down in five or i'll kick you out love you 🦋

sis🙄
um okay?

"ALRIGHT YO WHAT IS UP YOU GUYS" JOSH INTRODUCED HIS YOUTUBE VIDEO WHILST SURROUNDED BY SCREAMING BOYS AND A GIRL WHO WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION BUT WAS ON HER PHONE. "so today, we're gonna be doing some more hot tub confessions because-" the boy began to explain flailing his arms around and splashing water over people before being cut short by lavender "-because josh is unoriginal and didn't have a video for you this week" she smiled looking up from her phone, without missing a beat. josh quickly turned to glare at his sister who shot him an innocent playful smile before noticing that the other three boys present had their hands out for high fives which she quickly gave them before placing her phone on the side of the pool and sarcastically motioning for josh to carry on with his video.

"anyway, i am here with bryce!" josh shouted as bryce stared into the camera "griffin!" he added as griffin waved to the camera, "jaden!" he continued as jaden put one arm around lavender's waist before cheekily smiling at the camera. "and this bitch" josh smiled as he motioned to lavender whose smile was quickly replaced as a frown. "josh don't be such a little asshole" bryce got all up in the boys face. "nah i'm only playing. this is my amazing little sister lavender as you all know." josh corrected himself knowing that if he didn't lavender would most likely punch him in the face. "so as i said we're gonna answer your questions. earlier we all tweeted asking for questions from you guys and we have a lot so we're gonna take it in turns to read them and we're all gonna answer. we have some very juicy questions and some basic ones but anyway let's just get into it!" the richards boy rambled before shooting the camera a smile. "make sure you stay to the end of the video cause i have a really juicy question for one person" josh raised his eyebrows up and down in self amusement as the four others in the hot tub shared frightened looks. " josh i swear if it's for me i will chop off your balls." lavender threatened as josh just smiled. before the picture froze on screen and a voice over was introduced "so i still have my balls which means lavenders a liar. i vote to unstan."