036 - NARRATIVE

WONDERING

ONE WEEK. IT HAD BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE LAVENDER HAD ACCIDENTALLY CONFESSED HER LOVE TO JADEN OVER TEXT. ONE WEEK SINCE GRIFFIN AND BRYCE HAD SEEN THE MESSAGES AND CONFRONTED HER. and one week since jaden had started planning how he was going to ask out lavender again, because he was whipped. the boy had soon come to realise after reading her message that he missed her more than words could say and wanted the two of them to be a couple again so he started planning.

he asked josh if it was still okay for him to date lavender again, her brother after a few hours of convincing arguments saying yes. he asked griffin and bryce to help him set up the whole thing. anthony, quinton and kio were sent out to get snacks, drinks etc.

jaden texted avani, asking her to keep checking up on lavender and making sure she was okay. mostly to keep asking questions about jaden himself to see if she still wanted to date him, which she did.

it took several days to plan the whole idea, even though it wasn't the most creative, jaden knew that lavender would appreciate and like it. it was almost a replicate of their first ever official date of you would call it that.

they would start being driving around with the windows down, blasting music as they sung along. take a quick detour to a drive thru of choice (well one that was open) and ordering anything they wanted, milkshakes, fries, nuggets or burgers. they would continue to drive before arriving at an abandoned car park and gazing at the stars and then finally just like when jaden asked lavender to be his girlfriend, they would have a massive movie night in a fort with fairy lights and hope that lavender would take him back.

so that's exactly what the couple did.

"OKAY WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!" josh threw his hands up in the air in annoyance. jaden's plan was in progress, all the boys aware as they 'patiently' awaited the pair's arrival back home, watching through the window in the least stalkerish way possible, which wasn't easy when she was first of all a girl, and second the youngest in the house.

"josh calm down." quinton laughed, patting the guy on his back before making his way upstairs. kio and anthony had already gone to bed, tired of waiting for the pair. quinton has now left, leaving griffin, bryce and josh. not the best people the couple would like to come home to but what can they do?

"josh he's not gonna kill her." bryce's laughter quickly faded out as he was in deep thought "okay maybe he might." the boy backtracked, confusion on his face as in his head he mapped out the murder event.

"bryce don't be dumb." griffin smacked the twenty year old up the back of his head making said boy grab his head letting out a whiny 'ow' as he rubbed his head, pouting at griffin in annoyance and confusion.

"if he does kill her or try anything of the sort, buddy's getting killed." josh muttered as he rocked back and forth on his heels, eyes scanning the street as he awaited for the duo to arrive.

"FINA FUCKING LY!" josh shouted as the front door opened, jaden and lavender walking inside the house, small smiles on their faces as well as confusion and raised eyebrows as they saw josh stood in front of them with his arms crossed over his chest and then griffin and bryce cuddled together almost passed out.

"um hi." lavender shyly smiled as she closed the door behind her and jaden, the loud bang awaking griffin and bryce as they jumped up before making eye contact and seperate first from another before making their way over to the couple.

"so?" bryce excitedly asked raising his eyebrow as he shifted the weight between his feet, eager to know if lavender and jaden were finally back together and would stop moping around now.

"we're back baby."

AUTHORS NOTE
they're back baby!