056 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

WONDERING

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT A MONTH SINCE LAVENDER ARRIVED BACK IN LA. alexa and jaden were still happily together and the girl seemed to enjoy rubbing that in lavender's face, every opportunity she got. apparently it seemed as though she had teamed up with charly as they both threatened the girl to stay away from jaden.

lavender wasn't too sure if jaden knew about the threats or not seeing as though they never really spoke anyway so it wouldn't make a huge impact on either of their lives.

jaden did infact know about the threats because he'd been receiving them too, from both alexa and charly. his threats more consisted of staying with alexa and away from lavender or they would 'expose him' with what he didn't know.

the only people who knew he was getting threats were josh and bryce, he wasn't too sure why he told those people jaden just knew he trusted them. whenever he brighten it up they would often share glances and knowing looks. what jaden didn't know was that it was because they knew about alexa threatening lavender.

one day jaden decided that he'd had enough. he couldn't go on dating a monster anymore. he was still in love with lavender and more or so just using alexa as a rebound. it wasn't even real in the first place! the boys manager decided it would be best for him and his image to stop moping about lavender and date someone new which was where alexa came in.

"i'm done with you! why can't you get that through your thick skull!" jaden screamed in the brunettes face. they'd been going at it for around an hour. jaden has simply said 'this is over' before alexa started throwing a mini tantrum like a toddler.

"you can't be done with me because i'm not done with you!" she screamed back pulling at her hair, it was quite awkward actually, neither of them knew that josh and lavender had arrived about fifteen minutes ago just listening to the screams and the argument the couple were having.

"i will be done with you when i want! THIS RELATIONSHIP WASN'T EVEN REAL!" the boy screamed back flailing his arms in the air and keeping his distance from the girl he quite frankly wanted nothing to do with.

lavender's eyes widened as her and josh made eye contact, josh's doing the same. he knew about the threats but not that the entire relationship was a fake.

"oh my god." the girl whispered, looking over from josh's room to where jaden and alexa stood seeing jaden almost cry which was about to make her cry.

around twenty minutes later the girl decided she couldn't just watch anymore and began walking away before josh grabbed her wrist. "what are you doing!" he asked through clenched teeth making sure that they couldn't be heard.

"josh he's miserable you can't expect me to just watch and let him go through this!" she responded harshly taking josh aback slightly. "i don't care what you say i'm just trying to help." she finished ripping her hand from josh and marching over to the couple. josh quick to run after her incase she got into a bitch fight with alexa.

"what don't you understand bitch he said he wants nothing to do with you!! just leave him alone!" the blonde shouted as she advanced. the couple whipping their heads round to see her.