INTRO

WONDERING

"well maybe i wanna date you"

"really? dude i'm a mess"

"but you're a cute mess."

———> LAVENDER RICHARDS was always put second to her brother. he was the one who became tik tok famous and got the massive following. he was the one with girls swooning over him left right and centre and he was the one who moved away from home into a house with other creators.

lavender eventually decided she wanted a name for herself, if she was going to be known she wouldn't be known as 'josh richard's sister' no she would be known as 'lavender'. so one day the girl downloaded tik tok not expecting to make it far, she created the odd lip syncing video mostly doing the trending dances that charli damelio did.

one day avani gregg stumbled across the girls page thought she was pretty and asked to be friends. from there on they built a strong bond until lavender had the courage to tell the girl who she was. obviously avani being the sweetheart she was completely understood and promised to never tell anyone.

and that's how lavender got to where she was now. she'd built a large following on tik tok and instagram without her brother which made her proud. but one day her brother began to miss the girl and invited her down to sway la to meet his friends and spend time with himself.

what happens when lavender finds herself attracted to a certain rockstar? and what happens when the blonde haired cutie likes her back? and it's all because her brother released a dumb diss track

"if i could go back and change the past" "be a little braver than i had"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

AUTHORS NOTE
uh yeah.... so this is happening! i wrote this back before all the drama and stuff around when still softish was released so it's gonna be set then too!