037 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND TWITTER

WONDERING

MESSAGES

big bro🧸
alright you little bitch, get your ass out of bed for once in your life

lil sis🦋
i don't fucking care if you got your tongue stuck in a fork or if bryce got his stuck on an ice cube

LEAVE. ME. ALONE

big bro🧸
okay that was one god damn time!

lil sis🦋
and i will never forget it 😊

big bro🧸
whatever.

isaac is here he's wondering if you still want that piercing. i told him about you wanting your cartilage done and he said he would do it cause the boys are getting inked now.

lil sis🦋
well yeah, but i'm tired and i can't be bothered to turn off clueless.

big bro🧸
*sigh* i didn't want to do this but.....

jaden is shirtless getting inked up.

lil sis🦋
😳 hes shirtless

big bro🧸
yes......

lil sis🦋
clenched jaw and hand in a fist making his veins more prominent than usual?

big bro🧸
i swear to god......

but yes.....

lil sis🦋
......i'll be down in a minute

big bro🧸
nope. sending bryce up now.

"BRYCE I AM NOT TATTOOING THE WORDS PARTY ANIMAL ON MY LEG JUST TO MATCH WITH YOU." lavender was quick to shake her head at the suggestion bryce gave after walking into her bedroom. "why not?" the boy threw his arms up in the air putting on a whiny voice as he stomped his feet pretending to have a temper tantrum.

"bryce you're twenty that won't change my mind, also i don't have any tattoos and i don't want my first to be the words party animal." the blonde explained sitting up from her bed and turning off her tv.

"then i'll get another one so we can match!"

"bitch you have enough tattoos" lavender nudged bryce's arm as the two of them began making their way down the stairs together. "she says having almost her whole ear pierced in every way imaginable wanting another one." he teased back as they walked into one of the many lounges to see both quinton and jaden getting tattoos. feeling bored both lavender and bryce walked over to them, bryce going to quinton and lavender to jaden. the blonde was harshly gripping the chair, no matter how many tattoos he had it still hurt like a bitch.

"how you doing rockstar?" she whispered in his ear smirking making jaden jump slightly as he turned his head to look at her smiling widely. "i'm good." he nodded biting his lip before gesturing to his arm "hurts though." he added tilting his head to the side and letting out a sharp breathe. quinton was crying in the corner somewhere. "well it's not like there's a needle being repeatedly stepped into you or anything." lavender sarcastically added sitting down next to the blonde "hey isaac" she greeted the tattoo artist who didn't look up from his work but acknowledged we existence "alright lav. you still up for that piercing?" he questioned as the girl turned to look at the artwork on jaden "definitely" she smiled.