009 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

WONDERING

THE SWAY BOYS WERE GETTING HYPNOTISED. THE HOUSE HAD INVITED OVER A FEW PEOPLE TO COME WITH THIS GUY NAMED ZACH WHO WAS GOING TO HYPNOTISE THE TEENS. lavender decided that she didn't want to take part no matter how many times josh griffin and bryce asked her to and resigned in her bedroom where she was making tik toks for what felt like forever. the girl had met zach when he'd arrived, introducing herself and telling him she wouldn't be there before excusing herself upstairs. eventually she decided she needed a drink and knowing there were other people in the house the blonde changed out of shorts and a tank top into a pair of leggings and a hoodie she stole from jaden while her hair was thrown up in a ponytail with two loose strands at the front of her hair.

slipping her phone in the hoodie pocket, lavender slowly began making her way downstairs trying to be quiet and not disturb the hypnoses in process. she quickly scurried down the stairs seeing the cameras catch a glimpse of her as it was a glass door but it didn't matter. everyone already knew she lived with the boys and it's not like she was banging any of them. even if she did slightly like one it was completely different. lavender cursed slightly knowing she was going to have to enter the hypnotisation room and by the looks of it jaden was about to get hypnotised so she ran in sooner rather than later.

walking round the back of the camera, the blonde ruffled griffins hair on the way past making him screech and pout at the same time looking at lavender who was walking away smiling evilly. it didn't take long for the girl to come back with a bottle of water she was through between her hands. but before she could get any further than the lounge she was pulled onto the couch next to griffin as he wrapped an arm around her. (in a friend way obviously. griffin is such a simp for dixie he couldn't even dream of being with anyone else romantically.) the girl looked up at him confused before the brunette leant down to whisper in her ear. "it's gonna be hilarious and i think you'll want to watch." to which lavender just shrugged and nodded taking the cap off of her water bottle and taking a sip smiling at jaden when they made eye contact.

the first thing zach did was make jaden forget what his first name was which sent the boy into hysterics of not knowing who he was.

the second thing that happened was that zach convinced jaden his hands were magnets that no matter how far apart they were they were always drawn to one another. and griffin was right it was hilarious watching jaden trying to pull his hands apart, but it was upsetting seeing how infuriating it became and how stressed he was.

the third thing that happened was that zach convinced jaden everyone in the room except for himself was a zombie. before he could finish hypnotising him however lavender butted in, "i don't want him to think i'm a zombie." she announced whilst next to griffin. the boys thought it was odd but the hypnotist didn't mind it, continuing to work his way into jaden's mind this time including the fact that lavender wasn't a zombie. "dude why not?" bryce laughed at the girl as all the boys turned to look at her. "he's not gonna like it, and i'd feel really uncomfortable." she shrugged as griffin patted her shoulder and the teenagers hesitantly nodded apart from bryce he isn't a teenager but he also nodded.

the people with cameras began to advance towards jaden as soon as he was woken up which made the blonde jolt in his place and run backwards "dude stop" he kind of laughed but not really continuing his way to the glass doors behind him. griffin quickly got up from the couch next to lavender holding his arms out in a zombie like manour and began advancing towards jaden who was constantly relating the words 'dude' and 'stop'. eventually all the sway boys got up running towards him so he legged it towards the only normal person in the room he cared about. lavender. he was quick to jump into her arms as she hugged him tightly running her fingers through his hair and shooting dirty looks at bryce and griffin who had been the most engaged in scaring the boy off. the gang snapped out of it moving back to their seats on the couch which meant they were now near jaden who tried to make a run for it out the glass doors before being re hypnotised by zach.