033 - NARRATIVE

WONDERING

FLASHBACK

ALL LAVENDER HAD BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST DAY WAS CRYING. her relationship had fallen apart and she didn't know what to do. the girl truly thought that jaden would be the one for her, that they would get married and have a future together with kids but that clearly wasn't the case as he had thrown it all away.......... at least that's what she thought.

nobody but the boys knew what had happened that evening at the texas air bnb. after the big confrontation jaden and lavender had in the entry of the sway house the boy had made sure to sit all their friends down to explain what had happened with charly so that they wouldn't think of him as a cheater.

the truth was that he hadn't kissed charly and everything on the internet was a false lie. no matter how cliche it sounded charly was the one who came onto jaden wanting to ruin his relationship with lavender who had always gotten everything she wanted.

charly remembered lavender always getting the guys attention like the 'slut' she was, she kissed a boy before charly did, she lost her virginity before charly did. she went to parties and got drunk before charly did, she played spin the bottle and beer pong before charly did.

lavender was always chosen before charly was and that insanely pissed the girl off. she thought that she deserved to kiss a boy first, that she deserved to lose her virginity first, that she should've been invited to parties and had drinks first and that she should've played classic games like spin the bottle and beer pong first.

so like any jealous and insecure teenage girl does she started bringing the blonde down. telling lavender that she wouldn't be good enough, that the clothes she wore made her fat, that she should eat less and exercise more. that she gets the attention of too many boys and she's a slut for letting it happen. that she's a hoe and a whore for losing her virginity at such a young age. and countless more insults.

and so when charly found out that jaden would be at the texas air bnb she made it her mission to ruin another thing lavender had taken from her.

everyone at the air bnb was high and/or drunk apart from charly, she was fully sober and aware of everything that was happening that evening.

from the second that the sway boys stepped foot into the building, charly had her eye on jaden. she watched his every move making sure to be seen with him in the back of tik toks at the right time. in vlogs together and fans pictures.

the night everything was caught on camera, josh and bryce had invited two teenage girls into the air bnb and the girl was filming a small tik tok. charly took obvious notice of this and dragged jaden against his will into the frame. of course the boy was high and drunk and not aware of his surroundings but he straight up knew that the blonde stood in front of him wasn't his girlfriend.

when charly saw the camera panning their way she grabbed a hold of jadens face leaning in to attempt and kiss him or make a move, none of the sway boys had seen so couldn't be there to stop him......

but tayler was there.

as soon as the girl grabbed ahold of jadens face the faux blonde pushed her off of him as she stumbled backwards in confusion. "what the fuck jaden?" she asked throwing her hands up in the air attempting to inch closer to the boy. "what do you mean what the fuck you just tried to kiss me." the rockstar said in shock of what had happened as he began backing away.

charly tried to step closer and thank god tayler had seen what was going on as he legged his way around the pool wrapping his arms around charly and restraining her from getting closer to jaden.

"i have a girlfriend." jaden told the girl who was struggling in tayler's grasp. "so! she doesn't deserve you anyway. she's a worthless piece of shit." charly laughed

"no she isn't. she is the sweetest and kindest soul i have ever met. she has never once said anything bad about a person no matter how mean they were to her. she puts others before herself all the time and is currently the only consistent thing in my life. she makes me the happiest i have ever been no matter where we are or what we are doing. her presence simply lights up the room and no matter how cheesy it sounds she is the light of my life." the blonde began ranting about his girlfriend, the sway house no where in sight but kelianne, nate and indiana had joined the argument.

"i am in love with her. i am in love with everything about her and do you know what makes this worse? it's the fact that she has no idea that this has happened and she still doesn't know that i love her. she is sat in our house putting all her faith and trust in me while i'm out here and you've gone and tried to make a move. i am the luckiest guy in the world to be dating her and if she dumps me because of this i will not hesitate to expose everything about you on the internet because my relationship is the most important thing in my life right now and you could've wrecked that."

by now jaden was sobbing, kelianne and indiana has looks of pure shock and sorrow on their faces. the worst part was that the two girls had never once had a conversation nor a single interaction with lavender so they couldn't assure her everything was okay.

but nobody close enough to lavender at the airbnb had heard the argument. or the things jaden said so they couldn't assure her about anything.

and so two days after their breakup.

that was the exact story jaden had told lavender.

jaden told her that he was high and drunk but knew that charly wasn't her. that he had pushed her away the first chance he got and then he recited the exact same rant he had told charly to his girlfriend.

but lavender just walked away, unable to deal with at that moment.

AUTHORS NOTE
finally found out what happened at that air bnb......

how we feeling?

also there is so much drama and my head hurts and i will be removing some people from the book in future chapters because i just ain't about all of it 😳