015 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

WONDERING

TEXTS

hossler🥺
meet me in the lounge please xx

LAVENDER SLOWLY GOT UP FROM HER COMFORTABLE POSITION ON HER BED THROWING HER BLANKETS TO THE SIDE AS SHE HOPPED ONTO THE COLD WOODEN FLOOR. slowly waddling along the girl began making her way down the stairs of the sway house ready to go see whatever jaden wanted. if she was being honest lavender wasn't even sure what she wanted at this point in time anymore. the conversation she overheard yesterday sent her head into a spiral and she didn't know what to do, yes she could stay with jaden and hoped he had changed from his previous fuckboy ways or she could throw him to the side probably breaking her heart even more.

the house was dead silent, the only noises you could hear was the paddling of lavender's bare feet against the cold floor as well as her shallow and unsure breathing. the boys had all gone on a quick trip to target well all the boys but jaden probably via his request so he could get the two of them alone and discuss whatever whatever their relationship was stood now. linking her hands together in her hoodie pocket, lavender turned the corner into the lounge to see jaden sat on the couch daydreaming and talking to himself possibly about what he was going to say, possibly about what he did wrong. who knows.

"hi." lavender squeaked out quietly not meaning to disturb jaden's alone time but also desperately wanting alone time to talk. the blonde boy whipped his head round almost immediately upon hearing the girls voice finally revealing his bloodshot and puffy eyes, as well as the black bags underneath them indicating he had been crying and hadn't slept a wink last night. "have you been crying?" lavender sincerely asked slowly walking closer as jaden nodded shyly scooting over on the couch to make room for the richards girl.

"lav i am so sorry. i don't know how much of the video you heard but i swear i'm not like that anymore i swear. i would never do anything to hurt you i wouldn't want to risk this relationship. you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you make me happy when i think that nothing else can, you make me laugh and smile and you're so insanely beautiful and talented and i wake up in the morning just to see you smile. when your eyes crease slightly and you tilt your head back it makes me want to smile." jaden just began ranting holding strong eye contact with lavender which made her want to burst out crying. he was so sweet.

"if you could just give me the chance, one chance to be with you it would make me the happiest men alive hell it would make me the happiest i've ever been. i haven't know you forever like some people but i do know more about you than others. you are quite literally the light of my life no matter how cheesy it sounds and i can't picture myself falling for anyone else." the blonde smiled grabbing ahold of lavender's hands in his own as she giggled through her recent tears.

"so lavender mae richards, would you do me the honour of maybe being my girlfriend?" jaden cautiously asked looking into the girls beautiful blue eyes and tucking a start strand of blonde hair behind her ear. lavender frantically began nodding squeezing jaden's hands "wait really." the boy asked as lavender began nodding again with a smile. "yes. yes. a thousand times yes." she squealed as the both of them stood up bringing each other into a hug before jaden picked her up spinning her around.

"i am so happy you said yes because i kinda set up a movie night in mine and josh's room....." jaden awkwardly trailed off rubbing the back of his neck as lavender's mouth opened in shock, "wait jay that's the cutest thing ever." she smiled interlacing their fingers as the two of them walked to his and josh's room. "i got your favourite snacks and some fluffy blankets and pillows, and i have a wide collection of disney movies to choose from." the blonde explained opening the door to the bedroom letting lavender walked in first and her mouth dropped in shock.