AUTHORS NOTE

WONDERING

wow. this is actually incredible.

first of all yes the book is over and unfortunately no there will not be a sequel, i feel as though i've put lavender and jaden through enough pain and suffering but if you are interested in my writing i do have other books if you wish to check them out.

second i never thought that this book would ever get any attention actually. i started writing little scenarios in my notes section in my phone because i fell in love with jaden isaiah hossler and desperately just wanted a relationship like his and mads. i never planned to put it on wattpad but one day i just thought "fuck it" you only live once why not?

it didn't matter if anyone was going to read it or not because i adored writing it. then a few people started reading, commenting and voting and it got some attention. and then suddenly it hit a peak and skyrocketed upwards.

we've hit #1 in jadenhossler, madslewis, joshrichards, brycehall, swayhouse and achieved other rankings as well! which blows my mind!

i want to thank everyone who has read the book especially if you're reading this authors note now. your comments make my day and always leave me smiling.

there have been times where i'm utterly sobbing and just one comment can change my mood completely.

thank you to those who have been there from the very beginning, those who joined us on the way, and even those who joined at the very end of our journey.

lavender is my baby. i put so much of myself into her character because i just found her so easy to relate to myself and i felt as though i could channel her feelings with my feelings. i put my trauma out by displaying it in different ways through her.

thank you for being patient with me while updating! because i had days where my mental health dropped horrendously and i just stopped and most of you were so patient! some people did keep asking for updates but i hold no ill feelings towards you guys. i understand how stressful it can be when left on a cliff hanger and i don't blame yall.

writing lavenders journey has been so much fun and reading all your thoughts and conspiracies is even better.

thank you all once again and i love you guys so much!!!!

also i may or may not have another jaden book in the works so keep a look out for that one, and if you ever need any writing help feel free to pm me. or if you want a plot idea because i have loads!!!

if you want to follow me please feel free to do so and if not i wish you a happy future

anyway thank you all and i love you! have a good day and remember i care and i'm always here 🤍