034 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE

WONDERING

MESSAGES

livvy🥵
i miss him.

vani🥺
i know you do baby i know

livvy🥵
he told me what happened
i don't know what to think anymore

vani🥺
lav i know this is hard. i know how much jaden meant to you

livvy🥵
no that's the thing! you don't!!!

nobody knows how much he means to me because i never spoke about it. not even jaden knows how much he means to me.

he doesn't know that i love him with every fibre in my body, every cell inside of me. that i cherish and care for him more than my heart beats to keep me alive. that he is the only person i ever planned to and want to spend the rest of my life with. that i want to have kids with him and grow old together.

he's the reason i'm smiling in the mornings vani. he's the reason i can even be bothered to get out of bed and be productive. i miss everything about him

vani🥺
baby it's okay.

livvy🥵
stop telling me it's okay when it's not!

lav🦋
i miss him. i miss his cuddles and his kisses. i miss our movie marathons until like 6am.
i miss his smile, his full support whenever i want to do anything. listening to unreleased songs together. making fun of the boys as they make fun of us. chilling in the pool together. facetiming him even though we're in the same house! our 3am mcdonald's runs, dancing in the rain, lying in the middle of the road in the rain. sitting in the backyard or out the front or wherever we are to watch the stars together. having little dance parties while nobodies watching. him singing me to sleep, me playing with his hair while he lays with his head in my lap. i miss him. i miss him more than words can express and i don't know what to do with myself because without him my life doesn't feel like living. he is my everything no fuck that he's more than my everything. i'm madly in love with him and i'll never get the chance to say those words to him again.

jaden🤍
you might want to check who your texting.......

"FUCK!" LAVENDER SCREAMED AS SHE THREW HER PHONE ACROSS HER BEDROOM WATCHING AS IT WENT FLYING AND HIT STRAIGHT INTO THE WALL BEFORE FALLING ON THE FLOOR. there was most definitely going to be cracks on the screen purely from the force that was used to fling the device.

lavender's intentions were not to accidentally text jaden and confess her undying love for him but unfortunately that had ended up happening. after opening her messages with avani she remembered clicking off of them but straight away going back into the chat. in the heat of the moment she must have missed avani's name in her recents as well as the girls group chat and josh, landing herself on jaden's name.

this was just fantastic.

what was she supposed to do now? if she were to walk around the house and accidentally bump into jaden whilst doing so what would she say? "hey jaden hope you're okay, let's just forget i confessed my undying love for you over text message even though we're broken up!"

that certainly wasn't an option and she couldn't stay in her room all day and wait for the storm to blow past because she promised griffin and bryce that she would film tik toks with them downstairs.

what's the worst that could happen right? might as well risk it, there's only like an 80% chance she would bump into jaden........

and lavender stupidly took those odds.

TWO HOURS. LAVENDER HAD BEEN DOWNSTAIRS MAKING TIK TOKS WITH THE BOYS FOR TWO HOURS AND HADN'T BEEN CAUGHT. lucky for her. still every time someone was heard coming down stairs or walking into a room the blonde prepared for it to be her ex boyfriend as she tensed up and slid to try and hide behind bryce and/or griffin. fortunately jaden hadn't once passed the group which was promising.

"i'm going to get a water bottle real quick you two want anything?" lavender asked bryce and griffin as she scrolled through tik tok sounds. "i'm good." bryce nodded at the girl in thanks before she turned to look at griffin, "i'll have a water." he shrugged as lavender nodded "cool."

the girl locked her phone, throwing it on the couch as she left the room, the two boys hopping onto the couch almost straight after she had left where they simply talked about anything and everything.

lavender hadn't been gone long when her phone started buzzing on the couch which annoyed the hell out of the two boys as they both lunged for it to pick it up. the messages were from a group chat called 'charli's angels' which immediately took their interest.

"yeah no, we aren't invading her privacy." the two nodded at each other quickly placing the phone back on the couch, still not locking it as lavender hadn't done it earlier but it got to a point where the phone was buzzing too often and bryce had enough.

so he picked up the phone, opened messages and silenced the group chat yet before placing it down something caught his interest.

"um griffin." he asked not looking up from lavender's phone as his hand fell limp, the device barely resting in his palm. "yes." the eldest sighed turning his body to look at his friend.

"why's lav been texting jaden." he asked, a gasp falling from griffin's lips as he snatched the phone from bryce and opening the message, only reading the most recent one "holy shit." bryce mumbled as he read the texts over his shoulder.

"griffin i couldn't find two waters so i got you one and something else for myself:" lavenders voice rang through the boys ears as they quickly looked at one another frantically rushing to close the app and retrace their steps before throwing the phone back on the couch as lavender re entered the room.

"here." she tossed it at griffin, hitting him on the head as he let out a very feminine squeal before his eyes widened and lavender and bryce burst out laughing.

the messages forgotten

for now.

AUTHORS NOTE
i have already written the ending to this book, now just to write everything in between 😊

also #1 in jadenhossler holy shit!!! 🥺🤍🤍