055 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE

WONDERING

DMS-

alexajean-
hi, lavender right?

lavender-
well i mean you dmed me and can clearly see my username so you tell me?

alexajean-
cute ☺️

but listen up bitch. i don't know what kind of clout chasing game you're playing but stay away from jaden

lavender-
clout chasing game i-
sis i have more followers than him?

alexajean-
i know you're just trying to get with him again but he doesn't want you sweaty. he's too good for you.

first of all you're utterly hideous, second of all you have zero talent whatsoever and third you have a horrific personality

lavender-
uh huh. i'm just checking that we're talking about the same person cause jaden and i dated before right? or am i wrong......

alexajean-
you think you're smart don't you? you think this is some cutesy game. well it's not

lavender-
sure jan

alexajean-
don't test me right now

lavender-

alexajean-ugh just stay away from my boyfriend you slag! or else charly and i will expose you

alexajean-
ugh just stay away from my boyfriend you slag! or else charly and i will expose you

lavender-
wow i'm so scared 😖🙄

lavender has blocked alexajean

"AND THEN I BLOCKED HER CAUSE FUCK HER SLUTTY HOE BAG ASS!" lavender explained rolling her eyes and falling back onto the bed. the girl had just finished explaining her encounter with alexa to the girls as well as bryce, griffin and her brother.

"that's my sister mother fuckers!" josh shouted holding his hand out for a fist bump as lavender just looked between him and his hand before slowly pushing it down.

"that's awkward." griffin muttered under his breath as dixie nudged his shoulder before elbowing him in the stomach causing the boy to double over in pain.

"and that's gotta hurt." bryce fired back from where he was sat on the opposite couch. all the girls rolling their eyes at the boys antics, they definitely were rethinking inviting them along now.

"well jokes on her really because they have nothing to expose about me, and i had lunch with amy yesterday and she said she absolutely hates alexa so......" lavender shrugged her shoulders innocently.

"you know what you should do?" bryce smugly smiled, "oh god just shut up bryce." avani scolded shaking her head and looking up from her phone.

"hear him out....." addison tried to reason giving the brunette a look. "thank you addison!" bryce spoke directing his words to both girls putting emphasis on the blondes name.

"okay so you should just rub it in her face that amy likes you and not her." he explained with a small shrug. "how about no?" lavender argued back with a smile on her face.

"or how about we all go out to eat because i'm hungry." charli spoke up from the corner, everyone turning their heads to look at her with raised eyebrows.

"what? i hate alexa. right now i hate jaden. i will rip out his vocal chords if he even thinks about being hostile towards lav and i'm planning to kill her anyway. i just want food first." the girl explained with a small shrug.

the group glanced at each other with various looks etched onto their faces before coming to a collective group decision with a small nod.

"to eat we go!" lavender cheered like they were on a mission, grabbing her bag and jacket, everyone else doing the same as they filed out of addison's house. charli cheerfully skipping next to lavender as she looked her arm through her own.

"off we go!"

AUTHORS NOTE
the last few chapters are really short i'm sorry. do you want me to upload them all tonight or not? 🤍🤍