030- NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

WONDERING

"GET UP LOSER WE'RE HAVING A PARTY!" BRYCE BURST INTO LAVENDER'S ROOM TO SEE THE GIRL CUDDLED UP IN BLANKETS WATCHING DISNEY PLUS WHICH WASN'T REALLY A SURPRISE. "go away" the girl mumbled hiding her face in her pillows and motioning for bryce to leave without sparing him a glance. "don't make me rip the blankets off of you!" he threatened walking closer and lavender could feel someone holding the many many blankets before a gush of cold air it her legs making her groan in annoyance. "alright i'm getting up." she said turning over and making eye contact with bryce who was stood at the end of her bed smiling sarcastically with his arms crossed over his chest. "yeah i'm not leaving until you're out of the shower. "i'm not leaving till you're out of the shower nyeh nyeh" the girl mocked walking into her en-suite rolling her eyes and jumping in the shower.

true to his word bryce was still in her room, on her bed using her disney plus account when she got out of the shower. "kindly fuck off." the girl smiled walking to her wardrobe and scanning through her wardrobe before settling on a little black dress. "i think i'm alright. this show is really good" he said not taking his eyes off screen. lavender couldn't tell what it was but quite frankly she didn't care. letting out a puff of air, the girl grabbed the dress and some underwear walking back into her bathroom where her makeup and hair curlers were.

humming to herself the girl blow dryed her hair and changed into the dress putting in some light makeup. walking out the girl saw bryce still sat on her bed, so she walked up to him a stern look on her face before she simply thwacked him behind the ear. "ow!" he shouted looking up from his phone and straight back down before looking straight back up again "nice outfit." he jumped off the girls bed finally walking up to her and spinning her around. "let's go take pictures then." he smiled grabbing her hand as she reached for her phone the duo running down the stairs ignoring people on the way to the backyard. "whose coming then? cause we're in quarantine is it just us in the house?" lavender asked while posing for the pictures. "nah nick will be here oh and taylers coming too." bryce mumbled.

"just nick and tayler?" the girl asked ruffling her hair placing her hand son her hips staring bryce down. "yes just nick and tayler." her reassured finishing up the pictures before handing lavender back her phone and walking back inside. "hey bryce." the blonde called out as the boy backtracked with a small hum of acknowledgement. "tell tay to bring charlie too." she smiled as bryce smirked with a nod heading inside to call tayler. charlie was a good friend of tayler's that lavender had met twice before over face time. he was a nice boy, about 5"11 a toned body with abs and an incredible jawline. messy brown hair and piercing blue eyes you could easily get lost in. at that moment in time lavender wasn't too sure why she asked him to invite charlie. lavender just didn't realise how much chaos it would cause in the next few hours....

 lavender just didn't realise how much chaos it would cause in the next few hours