045 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

WONDERING

"LEAVE ME ALONE." LAVENDER MUTTERED AS SHE PULLED HER BLANKETS OVER HER HEAD. the blonde hadn't left her room in four days. she'd stayed in bed and her mom had to bring her food to make sure that she was eating. breaking up with jaden again was probably the worst decision she had made. yes she wasn't in a great state with what was happening to her sister but she just made herself cry.

"lav you have to get up cmon." olivia stood at the bottom of her older sisters bed, her arms crossed over her chest after she had stopped trying to tug the blankets off of her sister coming to the conclusion that she would not be getting out of bed any time soon.

"i don't want to." liv heard lavenders muffled voice, it was quite weak and raspy from the crying she had done. as soon as lavender had broken up with jaden and blocked him she had thrown her phone across the room which resulted in the screen completely shattering and it was unable to be turned on.

the girl tweeted from her laptop before logging out of all social media accounts and refusing to interact with the world. the sway boys constantly tried to get ahold of her, bryce and griffin the most but the girls mom understood and respected lavenders wishes and apologised to the boys every time they asked to speak to her before refusing to hand over the phone.

the girls group chat was empty. avani had left her best friend countless messages, voicemails, dms, snapchat's etc. the girl tried everything she could to get in contact with lavender but nothing was working in her favour. addison, dixie and charli called the house phone but no matter how many times they called lavender was never the person to pick up.

even the hype house had gone as far as to send messages to lavender to see if she was okay but of course having no phone currently and logging out of social media the girl hadn't seen their attempts at contacting her.

josh was the worst though. after finding out that lavender was going to stay in canada maybe permanently, he had thrown a fit and started a fight with jaden for hurting his sister. punches were thrown and things were broken before bryce had stepped in. unfortunately the boys shared a room so when told to go chill, jaden had been the one to claim the boys original room, yet josh didn't care.

he walked straight passed and into the room lavender had been staying in. he sat himself on her bed and just cried. josh cried. he missed the boys eating, making their evening tik toks, vlogging, watching netflix. he missed it all, the boy just curled up in his sisters bed and fell asleep as he cried.

josh was luckily the only person successful in contacting lavender. and he was currently the only person in la that lavender was speaking to anymore. he had to specify it was him when calling the home phone, and had to very clearly reassure and promise that he was alone and nobody would be walking in his room and would overhear the conversation.

sometimes lavender used olivia's ipad to facetime josh when she really wanted to see him but otherwise it was all phone calls. nobody knew that josh had been in contact with lavender in fact nobody had really been in contact with josh. he left his room to eat and mumbled small 'hellos' to all the sway boys when walking passed, apart from jaden.

this one breakup had really broken up the whole of swayla and hype. most members refused to really talk to jaden anymore because he had driven lavender away and now none of them had contact but on the inside jaden was dying too.