โ› ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  โœ โœ“

By -SADIESDIOR

๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† - (โ›would it be enough, or would i still be wonderingโœ) ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ - 16th june 2020 ... More

INTRO
CAST
001 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
002 - MESSAGES AND INSTAGRAM
003 - PHONE CALL, INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
004 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
005 - INSTAGRAM AND TIK TOK
006 - NARRATIVE
007 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
008 - TIK TOK AND INSTAGRAM
009 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
010 - MESSAGES
011 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
012 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
013 - MESSAGES
014 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
015 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
016 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE
017 - INSTAGRAM
018 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE
019 - INSTAGRAM AND TIK TOK
020 - MESSAGES
021 - NARRATIVE AND MESSAGES
022 - MESSAGES, SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM
023 - INSTAGRAM
024 - TIKTOK AND INSTAGRAM
025 - MESSAGES AND INSTAGRAM
026 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
027 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
028 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
029- MESSAGES AND INSTAGRAM
030- NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
031 - NARRATIVE AND PHONE CALL
032 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
033 - NARRATIVE
034 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE
035 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
036 - NARRATIVE
037 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND TWITTER
038 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND TIK TOK
039 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
040 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
041 - MESSAGES AND TWITTER
042 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
043 - INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
044 - MESSAGES AND TWITTER
045 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
046 - TIK TOK AND TWITTER
047 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
048 - INSTAGRAM, NARRATIVE AND TWITTER
049 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
050 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
051 - MESSAGES AND TIK TOK
052 - INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE
053 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
054 - INSTAGRAM AND SNAPCHAT
055 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
057 - NARRATIVE
058 - INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
AUTHORS NOTE

056 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

6.1K 158 161
By -SADIESDIOR

WONDERING

IT HAD BEEN ABOUT A MONTH SINCE LAVENDER ARRIVED BACK IN LA. alexa and jaden were still happily together and the girl seemed to enjoy rubbing that in lavender's face, every opportunity she got. apparently it seemed as though she had teamed up with charly as they both threatened the girl to stay away from jaden.

lavender wasn't too sure if jaden knew about the threats or not seeing as though they never really spoke anyway so it wouldn't make a huge impact on either of their lives.

jaden did infact know about the threats because he'd been receiving them too, from both alexa and charly. his threats more consisted of staying with alexa and away from lavender or they would 'expose him' with what he didn't know.

the only people who knew he was getting threats were josh and bryce, he wasn't too sure why he told those people jaden just knew he trusted them. whenever he brighten it up they would often share glances and knowing looks. what jaden didn't know was that it was because they knew about alexa threatening lavender.

one day jaden decided that he'd had enough. he couldn't go on dating a monster anymore. he was still in love with lavender and more or so just using alexa as a rebound. it wasn't even real in the first place! the boys manager decided it would be best for him and his image to stop moping about lavender and date someone new which was where alexa came in.

"i'm done with you! why can't you get that through your thick skull!" jaden screamed in the brunettes face. they'd been going at it for around an hour. jaden has simply said 'this is over' before alexa started throwing a mini tantrum like a toddler.

"you can't be done with me because i'm not done with you!" she screamed back pulling at her hair, it was quite awkward actually, neither of them knew that josh and lavender had arrived about fifteen minutes ago just listening to the screams and the argument the couple were having.

"i will be done with you when i want! THIS RELATIONSHIP WASN'T EVEN REAL!" the boy screamed back flailing his arms in the air and keeping his distance from the girl he quite frankly wanted nothing to do with.

lavender's eyes widened as her and josh made eye contact, josh's doing the same. he knew about the threats but not that the entire relationship was a fake.

"oh my god." the girl whispered, looking over from josh's room to where jaden and alexa stood seeing jaden almost cry which was about to make her cry.

around twenty minutes later the girl decided she couldn't just watch anymore and began walking away before josh grabbed her wrist. "what are you doing!" he asked through clenched teeth making sure that they couldn't be heard.

"josh he's miserable you can't expect me to just watch and let him go through this!" she responded harshly taking josh aback slightly. "i don't care what you say i'm just trying to help." she finished ripping her hand from josh and marching over to the couple. josh quick to run after her incase she got into a bitch fight with alexa.

"what don't you understand bitch he said he wants nothing to do with you!! just leave him alone!" the blonde shouted as she advanced. the couple whipping their heads round to see her.

jaden looked happy and relieved at the sight of his ex girlfriend slash friend slash acquaintance or whatever they were right now, neither of them knew. where as alexa seriously looked like she was about to kill someone.

"look who it is the whore herself!" alexa sarcastically cheered as she rolled her eyes. "don't talk about my sister like that!" josh defended from behind her, jaden turning and making eye contact with his roommate and mouthing a small thank you to which josh waved off saying it was nothing.

"you have a whole squad or something! gosh you're worthless you can't even fight your own battles." alexa chuckled turning to look at jaden as she made an advance to slap him.

"you even think about laying your hands on him and i'll call the cops." lavender threatened holding strong eye contact with the brunette as she raised her phone up, the screen facing alexa as she dialled the first nine ready to hit the rest of the digits before alexa let out a disgruntled sigh and walked backwards with her hands up in surrender.

"okay fine whatever. i never liked you anyway:" alexa sneered as she tossed her hair over her shoulder walking out of josh and jadens place. the three remaining parties letting out a sigh of relief before lavender awkwardly excused herself upstairs.

tiktokroom- that's a lot of information to take in!! so alexa and jaden were never truly in a relationship, jaden and lav are interacting online once again. charly was the reason they broke up the first time and she was an abusive friend!!!

comments~

tiktokstori5- where's charly i just wanna talk!!

jupitershoe- i officially apologise to jaden on behalf of all of us who accused him of cheating

dameliosangels- i'm crying 👁👄👁
—author- i'm sorry baby 🥺

lvstnova- ding dong the bitch is gone! 🥳

stillsxftish- they're together!!! cute oh my god! if they don't get back together i'll sue

xxx0bleh0xxx- BRING BACK LADEN!!!

haaarryyystylessss- i just wanna know how josh feels honestly

naileadevoras- i'm actually done with tiktok i will be deleting my account goodbye

kylieswhore- amy? your son is free!!!!

saviourofthequotes- wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle 🥰🥰

lorengrays- hi he's so precious stop

user11- i like alexa
—keyandriastewart- fuck off janet

AUTHORS NOTE
there's literally two chapters left i-
i can't bro i'm sobbing.

also you ask you receive. your cameos are in the comments. i'm gonna miss them all. alright should i update again. 😳😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 15K 35
"๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?" "๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ" - started: 3/25/20 | completed: 4...
105K 1.7K 102
Join Kate and the rest of Sway LA to see where they've gone since we last saw them in To Have and To Hold.
243K 3.1K 106
You get kicked out of your parents house to go live with your brother who happens to live with a bunch of his friends who have a following on tik tok...
188K 2.5K 56
๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹, แตƒแตˆแต’แต–แต—แต‰แตˆ แต‡สธ หขสทแตƒสธหกแตƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐’”๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š-๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐: ... CO...