Under the Stars and Moonlight...

Da ellan23

prince Gulf is a most handsome Alpha in the whole kingdom of Emeraldah, will marry a beautiful omega princess... Altro

intro
1- the prince
2- omega
3-the slave
4- alpha command
5- energy level
6- the shackles
7- responsibility
8- the forest
9- the forest part 2
10- the fear and mark
new characters
11- involuntarily tears
12- the alliance
13- summer palace
14- summer palace 2🔞
15- the Dungeon
16🔞 beauty and the beast
17- wolf and the slave
18-calm before the storm?
19-MEW
21- duty of the prince
22- weeping sky
23- weeping sky (part 2)
24- weeping sky (3)
25- the keeper
26- moon festival
27- mate
fact in the story
28- blood jade coin
29- Gold and silver
just for fun
30- the healing!
31- jasmine and lotus
32- jade sun.
back stories..
33- his choice!
34- just another day
35- mate or mother
36- Ancestors
37-Missing
38- whisper of the flowers
39- battleground
new year surprise!!
40- Flower in the battlefield
41- favourite shade of sin
42- the trial
43- the trial part 2
😅
44- Coronation
character's children
Epilogue
the promised story

20- moon temple

3.5K 258 75
Da ellan23

"Damn she is beautiful"

Mew glared at his friend..."Joss, i swear i will kill you if I find you anywhere near the princess"

Joss: who said anything about the princess! Iam talking about the girl next to her...

They both looked toward where the princess is standing... a short girl looked like she is the personal servant to the princess, they can see that the girl was frantically apologising to the princess... and the princess said something and the girl turned towards them and she is very beautifull...

They both stood rooted where they were, as the girl approached them... She stood in front of Mew and bowed to him...

"Thank you.."

Mew: why?

"For helping the princess"

Mew: it's my duty... No need to thank for that...

"No, it was my duty to check everything for the princess but I failed... The princess would have been hurt because of my carelessness" a drop of tear formed on her eyes...

Joss: it's ok don't cry... The princess is safe now...

She nodded and looked at Mew..

"Let me help you", she tried to carry the things Mew was holding...

Mew: no it's okay I will carry...

"No the princess has ordered me to help you... Your hand is hurt"

An order is an order.... Mew gave some items he was carrying to the girl...

Joss: wh~

The girl turned to Joss with a smile... And words got struck in his throat...

Mew chuckled and asked the girls name..

"Sandee"

And she left the two slave to do the works...

Mew: I have never seen you this quite...

Joss: I think iam in love...

Mew raised his eyebrows...

Joss: my heart beats faster when I look at her...

Mew: Mates?

Joss: probably iam getting a small connection with her..

He looked at the shackle on his leg with a longing face.... That's when Mew noticed something... He bent down to look at the Joss's shackle...

Joss: what are you doing?...

Mew: I never noticed this... But there is some extra encryption on my ankle... You don't have anything below your shackle..

Joss bent down to check it... There is an spell like encryption on the ankle skin hidden by the shackle...

Joss: yes why didn't we notice it before?

Mew: I don't know... It appeared after the shackle was broken first time.....

Joss: what could it be?

Mew: I don't know.

Joss: anyway we are in moon temple... Let's ask the Oracle about it...

Mew: it's not easy to meet the Oracle...

Joss: well we can find a way or can ask your prince... now let's go do our work...

Mew blushed when Joss mentioned 'your prince'...As they both went on to join others...

Mew was pulled to the side and Joss just stood covering them...

Mew: my prince what are you doing?

He hit is back on the corner wall of the temple.. when Gulf pushed him..

Gulf: the king asked to reward you for the previous incident...

He traced his hand over Mew's chest when Mew caught his hand...

Mew: we are in a temple...

Gulf leaned closer and breathed in his ear.. "so what"

Mew's breathing hitched..

Mew: w~e are not al~one

He shuttered as Gulf's hand traced downwards and squished his ass...

Gulf: but iam going to punish you not reward you...

Mew regained his senses a little but still being close to the Omega made him go crazy.. he want to slam the Omega on the wall and claim him and the Omega is not making easy for him...

Gulf pulled away satified with the reaction he got...

Gulf: this is your punishment for being close to the princess...

Pointing to the hard-on on his pants...

Mew blinked and looked down at his pants... A small smile formed on his lips..

Mew: how could this be a punishment you are jealous of me with a little girl... This is the biggest reward...

It's Gulf's time to blush and take a step back...

Mew: if you are so jealous let me mark you here and everyone will know who I belong to...

Gulf was red as a tomato... When Joss intervened...

Joss: someone's coming...

They heard footsteps and Gulf kept a distance between him and the slaves..

It was Off and Tay..

Off: prince, what are you doing here?

Gulf: did the prayer started already.. I came out for a walk.. it's sweating inside..

Off: it's going to start.... let's go...

They turned to walk towards the main prayer hall..

Tay: Joss we need to talk.. after the prayer...

Joss blinked and looked at his friend...

Tay: you alone...

And he looked at Mew who had worry and confused face...

Tay: it's about your behaviour towards Mixx...

And then he started to walk towards the prayer hall... Joss and Mew exchanged glances and followed them..

Once inside.. the kings and queens of both kingdom are standing in front and prince Tong with princess Thanya were standing behind them and Off dragged the Prince to stand next to Tong... While Off and Tay along with other officials of Saphirre stood behind them...

Thanya who stood on the other side of Tong looked at the moon goddess statue and Gulf... It's a statue of a beautiful women on the open chariot pulled by a big black wolf... A cresent moon as her crown and a moon staff on her hand... And directly opposite to her... Was another statue similarly and everyone can say it's a statue for sun god... His chariot was pulled by a big white wolf... With sun crown and sun staff, he looked majestic...

Only king and queen were allowed inside this prayer room... Tay and other officials were stunned at the beauty of the interior... Off's heart was racing at the image in front of him... This is the first time he is seeing it and he couldn't believe his eyes... And wild thoughts running in his mind... When the Oracle appeared....

Though she was weak she walked gracefully towards them... When she came near Off she paused for a minute to observe him.... And a smile formed on her lips...Off bowed at the Oracle to show his respect... And the Oracle bowed her head at him... The priest grasped at the scene... This is the first time Oracle is bowing even though it's just a head nod and that to at a common alpha, not even a mighty one... Even the king and queen were shocked...

Oracle: you are the gaurdian.. protect the treasure with your might alpha....

Even Off was confused at the oracle's words..

The Oracle moved toward the front and looked at Gulf and caressed his face... Gulf gave a small, yet a brightest smile to her...

Oracle: it's a pleasure to serve for you my prince..

And again everyone was shocked it was always others serving the Oracle... But Oracle saying that he serve for the Prince...

Then she turned to the two pure blood alphas and smiled at them...

Oracle: I will always pray for your safety and well being... And protect you...

It's a vow.. it's known that the Oracle is the protector of Pure blood alphas.. if anything happened to them she is the first one to know... A saddness crossed her face remembering how she couldn't protect a 8year old boy... She regained her posture and greeted the Kings and Queen...

With everyone she started praying along with 5 more high priests of the temple... and others too followed her to pray to the moon goddess and sun god...

After sometime the Oracle turned to them to speak...

Oracle: I know many of you wondering why we have sun god inside our moon temple...

Everyone nodded... She smiled at them...

"Wolves pray to the moon goodness for power... But the moon goddess, Luna gets her power from the Sun god... That's why we have both in our temple... The black wolf is the night darkness... He is the gaurdian of Luna.. and the white wolf is the light of the sun and believed to be an Omega and servant of the Sun god"

"But black and white wolf are common" one of the officials asked the Oracle..

Oracle: have anyone ever seen a pure black or pure white wolves... Or heard of one?

No one answered the question... No one has ever seen a black or a white wolf or even heard of anyone like that... not even in ancient texts there were mention of spotting black and white wolves...

"So Oracle may we ask a doubt" another official asked..

Oracle simply nodded..

Official: I always though that Moon goddess would be white wolf... pure and all

Oracle smiled, " yes Luna is pure and it is believed that her fur is made of pure silver threads... While Sun god's wolf is made of pure gold.... but no one has ever seen that"

Off couldn't take his eyes from both the wolves statue... His heart was pounding... Tay looked at him surprised "what is it Off?" He whispered... "Shut up Tay.."

While Oracle was talking

The princess turned to look at Gulf with a. Smile and not really listening to what Oracle is talking... And Gulf gave a awkward smile to her..... She turned bright by the second she saw Gulf smiling at her...

Thanya: it's true prince Gulf..

She whispered and Tong gave her a warning to keep quite...

Gulf: what is true?

He whispered to her..

Thanya: that you look as beautiful as mood goddess even more beautiful than her....

Gulf blushed hard at the compliment...

Gulf: no it's not true.... You should see some omegas in our kingdom....

Tong: it's true...

Thanya gave a knowing smile...

Thanya: are you agreeing prince Gulf is the most beautiful...

Tong: iam agreeing with Gulf... You should see Gun and New...

He looked at Gulf who was looking at him with a smile... He was quite taken back

Tong: but that doesn't mean you are less beautiful... You are also as beautiful as them..

He said looking into Gulf's eyes and Gulf blushed even more..

Thanya: you shouldn't tease brother in law like this p'Tong...

All the color drained from Gulf's face..

Gulf: who is brother in law...

Thanya: you are... Iam happy to have such a beautiful brother in law..

His eyes glistening with tears he looked at Tong who tried to make his sister shut up.. he tried to speak but words got stuck in his throat... His heart beating fast... He cannot mate with anyone either than Mew... He will not allow it...

Gulf: it's a mistake...

But his words were muffled by Tay's hand over his mouth..

Tong turned to look at what was happening..

Tay: nothing the prince is sweating here.. we will take him outside to get fresh air...

He didn't even wait for a reply but dragged Gulf along with a stunned Off from the prayer room...

_________________________________________

***Sandee because there is another Mild in the story...

***So the temple has outer shrine for common people and another one for official and noble it doesn't have sun god..

***It's fiction.. the myth is made up by me... The black white and gold silver wolves everything

Please do vote and comment

This pic inspired me to write it.... The moon and sun god in thier chariot I made changes...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

128K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
253K 9.9K 13
I hated him, and he hated me but then I started loving him but he still hated me, I took the first step and he rejected me.... Was I not your mate...
98.7K 5.7K 43
Gulf was just going to school and going through his classes just like any other day. He didn't expect to go to school and get confessed to by an alph...
235K 14.9K 48
A story of A powerful Alpha Tharn from MIDNIGHT PACK who is well known for cruelty specially when it comes to the security of his pack... people afra...