Izuocha one shots

By Author-kun77

Come read the best one shot book for MHA along with the best ship ever! #1 in Dekuraka 7/18/20 #5 in Izuocha... More

1-Until I die
2-Shipping
ABC's
3-Sickness
4-Eri catches Izuocha
5-Izuku tells Ochako
6-Izuku's birthday
7-Izuocha as Villians
8-Ochako has had enough
9-Hidden
10-Break up
11- 7 minutes of heaven
12-Ask out the customer
13-Ochako is pissed off
14-Studying
15-No more vanilla
16-Torture
17-Corona
18-Old times
19-Old times (Reverse)
20-Out shopping
21-Doll
22-Misunderstanding
24-Drunken wake up call
25-Villian Ochako
Villian Ochako (2)
26-Trapped
27-I love and hate you
28-Grief
29-Arcade
30-Football
31-Sacrifice
32-Sinful dating
33-Moving in
34-Comfort
35-Online dating
36-Amazon Women
37-Truth or dare
38-Doctor
39-Pucca Izuocha
40-Paper boy
41-Marriage
42-Izuku leaves
43-Poor Ochako
44-Izuku fails
Amazon woman 2 (50k special)
45-Skyrim Izuocha
46-Vampire
47-Halloween 1-Trick or treat
48-Among us
49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating
50-Pokemon
51-Ochako got hit
52-Halloween 3- Scary movie
53-Genie
54-Prank war.
55-Picnic
Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)
56-Paper airplane
57-Christmas 1-Christmas Night
58-Stress relief
59-Christmas 2-Christmas break
60-Sending pics
61-Ochako's birthday
62-Vigilantes
63-Arranged marriage
64-World war 2
65-Secret dating
66-Pockey game
67-Bullying
68-Traitor
69-Drawn to life
70-Instinct
71-Legend of zelda
72-Mini shots
73-Hospital
74-Valentine's day
75-Ochako's crush
Sending pics 2(200k view special)
Traitor part 2
76-Fake dating
77-Soulmates
78-Teasing master Uraraka-san
Lemon
79-School project
80-Beach
81- Gardening
82- Apocalypse
83- Too long
84-Memory loss
300k special sinful dating part 2
85- College roommates.
86-Death
87-Dinner with the Midoryias
88-The teacher
89-Bully
90-Cute polls
91-Bleeding out
92-Umbrella
Memory loss part 2
93-Jump
94-Badminton
Traitor part three
95-Chores
96-Support
97-Interruptions
98-Movie Night
99-Eri ships Izuocha
Mini shots 2
100 - Izuocha
101-Robot
The End
Snow cone -Mini one shot

23-Double date

6.3K 152 209
By Author-kun77

I hope you also ship kamijirou.

"Hey Midoriya I need your help" Said Kaminari to Izuku who was currently studying on the couch.

" With what subject?" Asked Izuku.

"No nothing like that! It's about Jirou." Said Kaminari.

" What about her?" Asked Izuku

"We are going on a date tomorrow" Said Kaminari.

"Congratulations, that's wonderful! So what's the problem? " Asked Izuku.

" I'VE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE BEFORE!!!!! " Said Kaminari starting to freak out.

" Okay calm down Kaminari. It's not that big of a deal. " Said Izuku.

" Not a big deal?! It's my first date with her! What if I screw something up?! She might never want to see me again! I mean I know her chest isn't that big but I still love her! " Said Kaminari.

" Didn't need to hear that last part. But anyway what do you want me to do about it? " Asked Izuku.

" I need your help! I need you to make sure it goes well" Said Kaminari.

" I don't think it's a good idea for me to just be hanging around you two without a reason. She might find it weird that you need someone to be there to help you out Kaminari" Said Izuku.

" Well you see that's the thing... When I asked her on a date I may have sorta told her that it was a double date... With you and Uraraka" Said Kaminari.

" WHAT!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! " Yelled Izuku completely shocked scattering his papers all over the ground.

"Look I know it's a lot to ask but please! As your friend can't you just do this for me? Besides I just totally set you up with her. You should actually be thanking me" Said Kaminari smiling.

" No I shouldn't! You can't just go making date plans without my consent! " Said Izuku upset.

" Midoriya please! Jirou really means a lot to me and I want this to go well! " Said Kaminari.

He was on his knees begging Izuku.

"Ugh. Fine Kaminari. Just because you need help" Said Izuku.

" Great! And you don't have to worry, I already asked Uraraka and she agreed! " Said Kaminari.

" You told her that it's to help Jirou right?" Asked Izuku.

"........... Meet here tomorrow at 6" Said Kaminari who then ran away faster than lida.

" DAMNIT KAMINARI!!!" Said Izuku.

* The next day.

Izuku was currently in the living room waiting for the other three to arrive.

' Why did Kaminari ask me anyway? I've never been on a date before so how am I supposed to help him? ' Thought Izuku.

"Hey Deku!" Called out Ochako walking up to him.

She was dressed up surprisingly well.

"H-h-hey Uraraka. Your looking pretty nice" Said Izuku.

' I think I underdressed' Thought Izuku.

" Thank you Deku. You look nice as well. I'll be honest I was surprised when Kaminari told me that you agreed to a double date with me included" Said Ochako.

" Um about that. Actually ka-

" Hey you two!" Said Kaminari waving towards them. Jirou was walking by his side.

" Hello Kaminari. Hey Jirou" Said Ochako.

" Hello Ochako and Midoriya. " Said Jirou's with one of her headphones in one ear.

" Let's get going shall we" Said Kaminari.

They all walked to a restaurant and went inside.

When they got to their table, Izuku pulled out Ochako's chair like a gentleman.

Kaminari copied his movement but Jirou just ignored it and took the seat beside him and Kaminari just sat down disappointed.

A waiter came by and gave them all menus and left to give them time to decide.

" Hey Deku look at this. " Said Ochako showing something on the menu to him.

"H-hey Jirou look at this" Said Kaminari holding up his menu.

" Don't care" Said Jirou with her phone out.

Kaminari was starting to feel a bit agitated with her.

He got up from his chair and signaled to Izuku to follow him to the bathroom.

" This is bullshit! How the hell are you and Uraraka doing better than me and Jirou when you two are just pretending! " Said Kaminari.

" It's not fake to Uraraka though" Said Izuku.

" That's not the point! What do I do Midoriya!?" Asked Kaminari.

" I-i don't know! " Said Izuku.

" What do you mean you don't know!?" Asked Kaminari.

"I've never been on a date before!" Said Izuku.

"R-really? Geez I assumed you would have had your own harem at one point since your quirk is pretty cool. Then again you can be pretty awkward at the same time so that also makes sense" Said Kaminari.

" Ignoring that, just go be yourself.... Except don't make any rude comments because nobody likes that" Said Izuku.

" She won't even talk to me though" Said Kaminari.

" Talk about something she likes" Said Izuku.

" Alright I'll try" Said Kaminari.

They both went back to their table with the girls.

"You alright Deku?" Whispered Ochako.

"I am why?" Asked Izuku.

" I saw Kaminari signal to you to follow him. Is something wrong?" Asked Ochako.

" No don't worry about it" Said Izuku

" Hey Jirou what kind of music do you like? " Asked Kaminari.

" Anything but rock n roll is my favorite" Responded Jirou.

" Pretty nice. What kind of bands?" Asked Kaminari.

" The rolling stones, AC/DC, and the Beatles" Said Jirou

"I love the rolling stones. Which is your favorite song? " Asked Kaminari.

" Paint it black. What's yours" Asked Jirou. She had already taken the headphone out of her ear.

"Rocks off" Said Kaminari with a smile as he realized he is now making progress.

They ended up talking for awhile until the Waiter came back and took their orders and they kept talking about music even after finishing their food.

"They seem to really hit it off huh" Said Ochako.

"Yeah they do. Kinda strange since Jirou was mostly acting cold towards him though" Said Izuku.

"She asked me for dating advice while you two were gone." Said Ochako.

"Huh? Really? " Asked Izuku.

" Yeah she told me that Kaminari had asked her on a date and that he said you wanted to come along for a double date so I agreed" Said Ochako.

" Kaminari told me that it was a double date before I agreed and that you had already agreed!" Said Izuku.

" Huh? Really?! " Said Ochako suprised.

"Yes. I agreed because he needed help though" Said Izuku.

" Oh..... So your only here for Kaminari huh" Said Ochako disappointed.

" N-no! I mean technically yes but I definitely would have said no if I wasn't double dating you! " Said Izuku in a panic at seeing Ochako's sad face.

" Do you mean that?" Asked Ochako.

" O-of course I do!" Said Izuku.

"That's why I came as well. If it was someone else I would have most likely said no" Said Ochako now smiling.

" H-how about we make this an official double date" Said Izuku now blushing.

" I agree to that" Said Ochako also blushing

Izuku reached under the table and wrapped his fingers around hers.

'Her hand is really soft' Thought Izuku

"Hey Jirou and Kaminari we-

They were both gone leaving a note. Izuku picked it up.

"Hey Guys we decided to split. I had a surprise tickets to a concert after this for just me and Jirou. Thanks for coming guys! " Said Izuku reading the note out loud from Kaminari.

" I guess it's just us now huh" Said Ochako.

"Yes it is" Said Izuku.

They then realized that Kaminari and Jirou ran away without leaving any money.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5.7K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
34.3K 437 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
3.2M 66.9K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...
81.4K 1.3K 24
🪻 ; " .. this book is filled with oneshots based off of deku ! it could range from simple ships to dekubowl ! .. „ ☁️ ; " .. warning ! this book con...