One word of Love | Taekook...

Oleh bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... Lebih Banyak

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 4- Rainy Night

7.1K 402 145
Oleh bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Taehyung's Pov

I was in my office working on some paper when I heard a knock on the door " Come in " I said in professional voice...Mina my assistant entered into the room and stood in front of me " Mr Kim, your father is here...he said he wants to talk to you about something " Mina said...I sighed , he always do this...he send Mina first, he can enter without my permission.

" Let him in " I said in my cold tune, Mina bowed to me and went out of the room...after few minutes, Dad inside the room and sat in front of me " Do you need something dad? Tea or coffee?" I asked him...He shook his head " I don't want anything...just stop what you are doing and look at me " I sighed and put my paperwork away.

" Yes Mister Kim Namjoon?" He glared at me " I'm your father...be respectful " He said in a cold tune...why is he in such a cold mood today?" Umm....Yes dear Namjoon"I said, he sighed and looked at me...he cleared his throats " You will get married with my fri- " Before he could say something He was stopped by loud voice " What? I would marry a girl " Of course, I still want to know who is that sweet voice guy.

He sighed " Let me finish...his name is Jungkook " I sighed " The boy who saved your life? and the one you're always talking about "of course the one and only, He nodded his head " Don't interrupt me again...He is a doctor in *** Hospital " Wait what " this is a *** Hospital " I remember that Sweet voice guy said.

Maybe he is the boy- " are you even listening to me ? " I looked at Dad and sighed...I don't what to get married with someone I don't even saw....well I'm after someone's voice...so " Look dad, I won't marry any one...right now "I said and was about work again but he grabbed my hand tightly.

" Well who said you will marry him now...he will come here tomorrow, no actually you will go there tonight and tomorrow you will bring him here in Seoul and he will stay with us for 2 weeks and after that you will go there and live there for 1 week " Wait what did he just said " what about my work?" I said trying to get away from this all drama.

" I am here to take care of that...it's like you will go on a vacation for 1 month...it's all that so he can see that how people live in Seoul " He said and leaned back on his chair " but dad " Just as I was saying something he stopped me " At least meet him once...you won't regret my son...and you know what , he is your type " he said and chuckled.

I frowns my eye brows and looked at him " how are you so sure he is my type?" I asked him....because I really want to know " Well diffenitly not like your one night stands, the boy always helps everyone, even strangers...and about your type...he is pure and innocent not like Lisa " He was smiling when he was talking about that boy, but when he mentioned Lisa he made a disgust face.

Well I hate her too so not a problem " So?" He asked me with his cocky smile...I sighed " Fine...I will meet him " I said and again was about to grab my paper work " Marry him " fine fine " I said and start working on my paperwork...I felt that he stood up from seat and was about to go but I remember something.

" Wait!" I shouted making him flinch " wow calm down " he said while dramatically put his hand on his chest " Who call you Namjooine hyung in *** hospital ? " I asked him because I really want to know who is that sweet voice...he frowns his eyebrows " I only know three people..one is Yoonji...then Hoseok, Jungkook's friends and then Kook-" I again shouted , that him.

" Yes ! Who is that Kook?" He looked at me with weird expressions " Son, your out of your mind... remember after 2 hours , you have to go Busan " I sighed once and again and nodded my head....I don't want to get married, maybe I will behave with him rudely and he will say no to this marriage, Yeah! I am a genius.

No one's Pov

" Idiot Kim Taehyung is no one idiot of this world " Yoonji angrily yelled in the hospital's hall way " Jungkook what happened your friend now? And why is he cursing so much on the poor Kim?" The nurse on the reception said to Jungkook...because he was standing beside her " Well....I don't know, let me go and ask her " Jungkook nervously smiled at Her, who nodded her head.

Jungkook grabbed Yoonji's arm and start walking toward the garden, Hoseok saw that he ran behind them " what happened Noona ?" Jungkook asked and sat on the ground...Hoseok and Yoonji did the same, she angrily sighed and showed me some.

Kim Taehyung taking drugs?

Yesterday night, 26th August...Kim Taehyung found snorting Cocaine...in one of his best friends party..many people saw him snoring it.

Did he really took cocaine ?
Is it another bad habit of him?

And then there was a picture of him, which they just took few hours ago.

Jungkook sighed and turn toward Yoonji " he don't take drugs? Especially cocaine...yeah maybe he smokes but nope no drugs ?" Jungkook said like he know that Taehyung didn't took drugs...Yoonji rises his eyebrows " And how are you so sure he didn't took the drugs?" She asked...Hoseok like always listening to them.

" Dumbo, you are a doctor... don't you know a drug addicted person and never be himself after taking drugs, at least not for 24 hours and especially cocaine...and then next day, he came to his company with good body,not even his eyes are red and nose too..and his hands were also not shaking " Jungkook said with duh tune " Wow, really a good doctor in this young age" Hoseok said.

" And you know about media, they only need money...and how do they mad money?" Jungkook asked them " Audience views " Hoseok said confused...Jungkook nodded his head " and audience went after hot news...the youngest CEO of Korea ..taking drugs and etc " Yoonji and Hoseok looked at him surprised " You know what....I don't believe these news and media anymore " Jungkook said and sighed.

" But Kook, are you sure you want to marry him ?" Yoonji asked and out her hand on his shoulder....Jungkook smiled " Papa made this decision, and he love a lot , he have not made any wrong decision For his son " Jungkook said and smiled once again thinking about his father.

"

It's raining ! It's raining! " Taehyung was mentally screaming...he was in the car,his driver was driving the car.....only few minutes then he will reach Jungkook's village " Why is it raining so much tonight...I hate this rain " Taehyung whined, it was 10:30 pm... suddenly his car stopped with a halt " what happened ? " Taehyung asked his driver.

" Maybe there is something wrong with the engine " he said and got out of the car " I should Dad " Taehyung mumbled to himself and dialled his father's number...he smiled when he saw children playing in the rain... jumping and dancing...but he sighed when his father didn't pick up the call.

" Pick up the call...come on dad " he again look outside the window and saw a man standing little far from the children looking at them...he blinks his eyes, but it was dark that why his face wasn't visible " Kookie Hyung! " One of the boy shouted at him...signing him to join them.

Taehyung wide his eyes " Kook...Kookie ?" The man run towards them and pick up the boy and spin him around...making him giggle...they all run around him...he put the boy down, Taehyung chuckled looking at him " Hello Tae.." Namjoon said on the other line " Hello I'm Busan talking from Taehyung " Taehyung who was looking at the man said.

" What the....Busan...I mean Taehyung " Namjoon said " Kook! It's go!" A girl voice shouted his name..he waved at the children and went away giggling...and joined two People..Taehyung cursed and got out of the car...he tried to follow him but he was already gone...but there was a locket of a bunny face...he picked up from the ground and caress it.

He smiled and went to sit on the car again " Hello...Hello " Namjoon was literally shouting...Taehyung picked up the phone from cars seat and put it on his ear " Dad...I found him " Taehyung said with dreamy voice " found who?" Namjoon asked him " my love " He again said with same tune " you mean Jungkook " Taehyung sigh and hangs up the call.

I don't even know how he looks and I have to get married with him, I still didn't find my Doctor Kook or Kookie.... umm..Taehyung was thinking that when his phone start ringing...Taehyung sighed " Hello...who is it? " He asked in annoyed tune " your father " Namjoon said on the other line.

" Which one ?" Taehyung again said without thinking because he was thinking about his Doctor Kook " What do you mean by which one ? How many fathers you have KIM TAEHYUNG! " Taehyung flinched hearing his voice " oh D-dad...I thought " Taehyung caress his nap "anyways...Where are you right now? Should I call Chang wan to pick you up " Namjoon asked him.

The car started again" No it's fine...just tell me the address " Namjoon told him the address and cut the call " if Kook is from here and work in the same hospital as Jungkook's..I have to found out who is he " Taehyung thought to himself smiling.

____________________
Chapter 4

Any thoughts?

Taehyung and Jungkook's first meeting in the next chapter.

Anybody excited?

- I purple you 💜

- author nim 🐰

Love you all 🤗💗

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

200K 9.4K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
272K 14.2K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
133K 5.4K 42
Jungkook is straight or so he thinks. Taehyung is an openly gay guy and is very proud of it What happens when they become step brothers and have to l...
6.6K 244 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...